Rachel - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 377
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree. 50K beats nothing and would mean a lot to Rachel. I think that she could win, though. She just has to not get crazy again.

We love her crazy though don't we? Maybe just a little..

I love her crazy cause her crazy always makes more sense to me than half these "normal" houseguests's sanity.

I love how Shelly always says Rachel doesn't DESERVE to win .. like WTF .. why? I think any one who can get to the end deserves to be there..

Shelly is so holier than thou. Ugh!

I even loved how Rachel said that she likes Kristen from her season now lol and it's clear Ragan likes her too.

We love her crazy though don't we? Maybe just a little..

I love her crazy cause her crazy always makes more sense to me than half these "normal" houseguests's sanity.

I love how Shelly always says Rachel doesn't DESERVE to win .. like WTF .. why? I think any one who can get to the end deserves to be there..

Shelly is so holier than thou. Ugh!

Shelly is purely jealous that she 'thinks' that J/J will not get rid of R.... R has played the game, was doing fairly well in the comps whereas Shelly is ONLY good at sweeping & doing dishes.... I LIKE this Rachel without Bren, like her a lot... Shelly on the other hand is a leather manimal & needs to be the 'game' on one of her 'animal murdering expeditions'...

Shelley is mad with jealousy and though I don't get the jealousy part I could understand why she might be mad at her idols. She wore herself thin bringing all kinds of crap talk back to them, lied for them and idolized them and what did she get for it, 2nd key? :animated_rotfl:

I do think at least one of the J/J would have been gone by now if it wasn't for Shelley.

I hope Rachel turns on J/J and gets to kick Shelly out at some point. I think that would be entertaining to watch.

Anybody hear RacHELL talking about maybe being knocked up? OMG!!!! Her and Brendon really should not be allowed to breed, just sayin....

Good lord, let it be a false alarm. (and somebody lock the liquor cabinet until they know for sure).

:animated_shocking:

Poor kid would have a miserable life to go with the miserable mama...

Well Rachel is stepping up. I love to see Jordo and Rach outside doing hard core work out and the 4 mean girls are sleeping. They are not even trying to keep in shape. If J&J win this they worked hard for it.

Well Rachel is stepping up. I love to see Jordo and Rach outside doing hard core work out and the 4 mean girls are sleeping. They are not even trying to keep in shape. If J&J win this they worked hard for it.

ITA Marty.

I hope that Rachel can hang in there and keep it just as it is under the radar. I am proud of her.

I hope that Rachel wins HOH next week and nominates anybody except Jeff and Jordan. Shelly would be perfect.

Sounds like a plan!! I'd love to see Rachel win HOH.

I see that Rachel is really being sooooo nicey nice to Shelly in the kitchen then Shelly goes right out and trashes what rachel was making in the kitchen, they are saying he can be talked into it, I do not think so ladies, Adam has been pretty steadfast, he says nothing can make him change, They are saying that Adam is afraid of Jeff, Shelly braggin on herself, I am sooo disgusted, I gotta get out of here for a bit,lol

I see that Rachel is really being sooooo nicey nice to Shelly in the kitchen then Shelly goes right out and trashes what rachel was making in the kitchen, they are saying he can be talked into it, I do not think so ladies, Adam has been pretty steadfast, he says nothing can make him change, They are saying that Adam is afraid of Jeff, Shelly braggin on herself, I am sooo disgusted, I gotta get out of here for a bit,lol

Me too. I think I'll shut the feeds off for the night and watch a movie. This mean girl crap is driving me nuts. Shelly's far too old to act that way. All of them are but there's no excuse for a 41 year old woman to behave like she's in high school. She needs to see the house shrink in a bad way.

Me too. I think I'll shut the feeds off for the night and watch a movie. This mean girl crap is driving me nuts. Shelly's far too old to act that way. All of them are but there's no excuse for a 41 year old woman to behave like she's in high school. She needs to see the house shrink in a bad way.

Precisely how I felt about Rachel in her season and now

-Kyo

It's not fun for me when it gets too crazy with the lies. I change favorites daily sometimes and adored Rachel until she went nuts and now that she is acting better, I like her again. I actually admire Daniele's ability but I really believe that Daniele does herself no favor with all the gossip, etc...She doesn't need that. I had hoped that rachel and Daniele would get together but it didn't happen. Had they done so, tho, they might have been the two meanest girls of all. :animated_rotfl:

Go team Rachel. You can do it! I never paid much attention to her bio, but I thought Shelley was way over 40.

I know right? She looks way older than her 41 years. She shoulda used some sunscreen or something in her younger days. Sucking on those ciggys doesn't help either.

I really dont understand why ppl call rachel catty and mean. Oh and big liar. Usually when rachel "goes crazy" what she speaks is truth and she doesnt sit around for hours on end like every other girl in the house does (except for maybe jordan) and say horrible nasty things about people, nor does she make up useless lies about anyone. She speaks her mind TO the person she is beefing with and then moves on. I guess tho it comes down to what a PP posted that people only see what they want to see and believe only what they want to believe. I can understand why Rachel has her melt downs. When you are stuck in a house filled with such mean vile malicious people who you KNOW are doing nothing but talking mad chit about you behind your back and making up lies just to lie it would make anyone defensive and do and say things they normally wouldnt. As far as the way she acted when brendon left. I think she proved she is much stronger and independant that anyone had given her credit for. no self eviction no major breakdowns etc. Sure she cried but who wouldnt when the one person you had was taken away from you and you have to live is such a hostile environment for so many weeks. I see Rachel as a "real" type of person who is the least fake in the house. which is why its so hard for her social game, bc once she sees someones true colors it is hard for her to ignore it and "play nice" when someone is "fake" they usually have no problem of kissing azz and being fake.

I have been a huge Rachel detractors but she has been amazing since Brendon left. Shelly tried to stir her up but she kept her mouth shut. Now all the other girls (except Jordan of course) are constantly talking about her behind her back and being rude to her but she is keeping it together. Way to go Rachel!

I really dont understand why ppl call rachel catty and mean. Oh and big liar. Usually when rachel "goes crazy" what she speaks is truth and she doesnt sit around for hours on end like every other girl in the house does (except for maybe jordan) and say horrible nasty things about people, nor does she make up useless lies about anyone. She speaks her mind TO the person she is beefing with and then moves on. I guess tho it comes down to what a PP posted that people only see what they want to see and believe only what they want to believe. I can understand why Rachel has her melt downs. When you are stuck in a house filled with such mean vile malicious people who you KNOW are doing nothing but talking mad chit about you behind your back and making up lies just to lie it would make anyone defensive and do and say things they normally wouldnt. As far as the way she acted when brendon left. I think she proved she is much stronger and independant that anyone had given her credit for. no self eviction no major breakdowns etc. Sure she cried but who wouldnt when the one person you had was taken away from you and you have to live is such a hostile environment for so many weeks. I see Rachel as a "real" type of person who is the least fake in the house. which is why its so hard for her social game, bc once she sees someones true colors it is hard for her to ignore it and "play nice" when someone is "fake" they usually have no problem of kissing azz and being fake.

I for one am liking Rach... she is taking it in strides & not allowing the others to get to her! Keep up the good work Rach!!!!

Take out the coasters J/J and you deserve the win. Rachel is an immature, bratty 5 year old only when Brendan is around. He demands those kind of actions from his women. She has worked very hard at this game with her bad acting and pouty looks for the camera-she deserves the money.

Well, even if Rachel does make it to F3 or even F2, she is never good at pleading her own case; unfortunately. All Jordan has to do is stand there with her beguiling smile and she is adored. If Rachel stays in the house, she is going to have to win comps and somehow make a good argument that she should be number 1. Anything is possible. Namaste, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan.

Well, even if Rachel does make it to F3 or even F2, she is never good at pleading her own case; unfortunately. All Jordan has to do is stand there with her beguiling smile and she is adored. If Rachel stays in the house, she is going to have to win comps and somehow make a good argument that she should be number 1. Anything is possible. Namaste, Rachel, Jeff and Jordan.

agreed...I would bet pretty hard that J/J/R is our final three...if that be the case even though Jeff put Dani out I would want J/J as final 2 then have Jordan win

I will say just like I said in R/B's season that both are much more tolerable without the other

-Kyo

Archived