Rachel - Week 6

CeCiMom

And yet people revere Dave from BB4 as "the man" for being the first guy to have sex on American BB. It's a double standard. And they're engaged to be married, so I fail to see the tawdriness of it since it's all under the covers and no one can see what they're doing (merely speculate) anyway

Under the covers doesn't mean soundless or acceptable. Also those two pigs leave dirty sex towels and sheets lying around. Engaged? That isn't a right to be obnoxious.

Note - I don't even remember Dave. Nor did I ever "revere" him, or refer to him as "the man". No double standard, he's a pig too.

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Under the covers doesn't mean soundless or acceptable. Also those two pigs leave dirty sex towels and sheets lying around. Engaged? That isn't a right to be obnoxious.

Note - I don't even remember Dave. Nor did I ever "revere" him, or refer to him as "the man". No double standard, he's a pig too.

I can't for the life of me remember who Dave is either. Was season 4 the twins? Who is Dave? I would never revere anyone having sex for the cameras.

I've never heard Rachel speak about her family or family life.

Has she ?

She may have grown up in a loving atmosphere... but, was just always a needy kid.

(or maybe they always let her have her way growing up)

I've got a gut feeling what you see of Rachel on the feeds isn't too far from her personality outside of the house.

I feel rather sorry for her if she is.

I don't think I have heard her say much about her family but has mentioned Brendons. It really does seem like Rachel has only Brendon now and is way too dependent on him. I think she lost what she thought of as part of her identity when she lost her job in Vegas. She can't say I am Vegas any more. Now all she says is I'm going to marry Brendon.

And who the h%ll is Dave?

:animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

Dave???? The famous, revered DAVE??? WHO?? :animated_rotfl:

Oh wretchel....I liked you for five minutes but then you had to show yourself to be the worst HG who ever stepped in the BB house! Big, ugly, backstabber! :skellington:

The minute anyone brings up that they don't like Brenchel then the attacks start on J & J, the 2 cpls could not be further apart and as far as how bad the J's are just becuase they are tired of Brenchel and would put them on the block does not make them in the same league with the ever fighting, ever disgusting Brenchel, I agree about having sex in the BB house, now way, engaged or not and I do nto remember this Dave guy. If the J's are talking about putting them up and or breaking their alliance that is the game,not the nit picking bs that Brendon and Rachel do on every one they can talk about, they are ridiculous.

The minute anyone brings up that they don't like Brenchel then the attacks start on J & J, the 2 cpls could not be further apart and as far as how bad the J's are just becuase they are tired of Brenchel and would put them on the block does not make them in the same league with the ever fighting, ever disgusting Brenchel, I agree about having sex in the BB house, now way, engaged or not and I do nto remember this Dave guy. If the J's are talking about putting them up and or breaking their alliance that is the game,not the nit picking bs that Brendon and Rachel do on every one they can talk about, they are ridiculous.

Exactly, play the game but stop playing the victim!! So sick of the "everybody hates me". Well find out why and stop...LOL!

Archived