Jeff - Week 6

CeCiMom

Jeff is wanting Brendon to stay over shelly because of what Brendon provides over shelly. Are you serious Jeff? Who is your opposition in the house that you need big bad Brendon to defeat? Dani and who? Kalia? You can't handle that with your game and already made alliance? Brendon is a tough competitor and you can excuse your vote because of your alliance with Shelly. Yet he needs Brendon? Really, to defeat these bums? He can't handle Dani with his alliance? How pathetic.

What Brendon provides is a bigger target. He feels like the longer Brendon and Rachel are in the house the longer he will not be the biggest target.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What Brendon provides is a bigger target. He feels like the longer Brendon and Rachel are in the house the longer he will not be the biggest target.

But Jeff shouldn't be talking to Adam about keeping Brendon yet. He should wait until Brendon is up on the block and than work on Adam. I would like to see Brendon or Rachel out of the house

Neither has Jeff. But Brendon has won 3 POVs. Jeff has only won one and with his reach Brendon definitely would have beat him if he was playing in it.

It wasn't ABOUT Jeff - you said Brendon increases the chances of winning HOH, and I was merely pointing out that he hadn't won it yet, so I wasn't sure that was true. JMHO

Why would Jeff use national TV as a place to get Jordon some practice with interview questions and THEN... sit there laughing and smirking at her answers? And the questions!!! Is the glass half-full? What the heck is that? There's no right or wrong answer, it's philosophical and how a person answers can mean anything. Since she works in some outdoor type thing, she may as well of asked: If a tree falls in the forest.... Sheesh!

Jordan works in a hair salon........I'm pretty sure it's NOT outside, WTF?

and, the questions weren't from Jeff, they were from Shelly......and, it was "practice", preparing Jordan for questions when she graduates & goes out to find a dental ass't job.....Jordan asked as many questions as she was asked........Sheesh!

and, the questions weren't from Jeff, they were from Shelly......and, it was "practice", preparing Jordan for questions when she graduates & goes out to find a dental ass't job.....Jordan asked as many questions as she was asked........Sheesh!

:animated_rotfl:

I was talking about Shelly's 'outdoor type' job and I know Shelly was asking the questions. The 'practice' was Jeff's idea. I thought everyone knew this so didn't think I needed to elaborate every little detail. The questions Shelly asked were stupid questions! Were any of these questions that would ever be asked of a potential dental assistant? Edited for baiting

Actually, diamond, I've owned 3 businesses over the years and IMO, the questions were pretty standard in any business......and I DO read before I reply but even you admitted you weren't clear about whether you meant Shelly or Jordan worked outdoors (which neither do). In your defense, I think Shelly's husband does work outside.

Not really sure why you chose to attack me or thought I was attacking you :animated_scratchchin:

I certainly do, Ivgal. I love your posts. And greatly admire the difficult career you have chosen for yourself. I hope we can all keep this MB light and fun...geez, we're not here to nitpick or mock one another, just present our unique observations on the antics of these HGs. :food-smiley-005::flags_unitedstates:

IDK, Len......there is ONE THING I require on the Jeff thread, as much as I hate to admit it....."NO ONE comes between me & MY man Jeff"......OMG, did I really repeat a Rach quote....time for bed.

we're not here to nitpick or mock one another, just present our unique observations on the antics of these HGs. food-smiley-005.gifflags_unitedstates.gif

I agree, and my observation was that Jeff made Jordan look stupid and seemed to enjoy it. There are many organizations that can help Jordan prepare for an interview. I just don't think it should have been on TV. It should have been obvious to Jeff that this would not turn out well.

I apologize IVGAL if I misunderstood your intent; I did mistake it as an attack and apparently I was wrong. I should probably comprehend what I'm reading! lipsrsealed2.gif (eating crow now)

Jeff does enjoy seeming to disrespect Jordan, or get a rise out of her. But she seldom if ever notices him. He winds up making an ass outta himself! Diamond, your opinions are always appreciated! I love goofing on some of these HGs. And, frankly, if I ran into any of them on the street...I would cross to the other side. Of course, I'd avoid actors I admire, much less these reality stars. I am however somewhat fascinated by this whole 15 minutes of fame thing. In two months after BB will end I'll have forgotten most if not all of these HGs. Enjoy and sleep well.

Oh diamond, no need to eat crow or anything else......I like Jeff but do understand how his motives might be questioned by others.......I think he really does have Jordan's best interest at heart but also understand if others see it differently......I always hold everyone responsible for their own choices, that's just me.......IMO, Jordan could have refused to answer the questions.....but I think she welcomed the opportunity. So, from my perspective, she welcomed the chance to learn something from Shelly.....and Jeff initiated that.

But I DO see how you may have seen it differently.

Please know I respect all opinoins but certainly have been caught up in the moment at times.....no hard feelings :cheers:

I don't think Jeff was doing it to be mean towards Jordan. Think they were just all sitting around bored and thought of it as something to do. Also you have to remember that a lot of the HG seem to forget at times that they are being filmed 24/7. But no matter what Jeff does Jordan never takes it to heart. She is a good sport. I do have to admit I found the whole interview thing hilarious. jordan is so darn cute.

I think it shows how well they do get along, being able to joke and laugh together, not take themselves or each other too seriously is true love. Jeff and Jordan are so cute and Jeff isn't showing a lack of respect with her, imo, just being comfortable with her. I imagine by now Jordan knows she is not always on top of everything and her inocent ways are part of who she is. That's being comfortable with each other and that's pretty special. Love them!!! Now for the other two......yuk

I agree, and my observation was that Jeff made Jordan look stupid and seemed to enjoy it. There are many organizations that can help Jordan prepare for an interview. I just don't think it should have been on TV. It should have been obvious to Jeff that this would not turn out well.

You should go back and watch the entire interview, which lasted quite awhile. It was really enlightening and had nothing to do with any specific job title, including dental assistance. BB just showed the parts that made Jordan appear dumb. (Their editing sucked last night, as usual.) She answered each question very honestly and extensively. I've owned a couple of businesses and after the interview was over, I thought "I'd hire her in a heartbeat." She's not stupid, she's wonderful with people and she's VERY loyal. She would be an asset to any company because she could be trained to be the kind of employee anyone would want.

Jordan has just lived a very sheltered life in her east coast southern town. I can relate. She's still very innocent and naive. I would hate to see her outlook on life jaded by negative experience, but alas, it probably will be eventually.

I don't know what dynamics Jeff and Jordan have going-on out of the house and I'm in agreement with kywildcat that editing should always be considered. Jeff and Jordan seem comfortable with each other and I am of the opinion that Jordan kinda knows that some of her reactions are cute and expected of her. She seems a happy person. It is one of the aspects of her personality that I like. Jordan has endeared herself to me.

Jeff; not so much but I like looking at him just fine.

I like Jeff! If these people are gamers, he needs to go!!! The one who has the most money needs to go home!!! Hands down he or Jordan are going to win if they make it to the end!

I think there is a good chance of that. :sneaky:

Archived