Jeff - Week 6

CeCiMom

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

rachel and brendon will probably be the target again if daniele and crew wins hoh :animated_bouncy:

I liked Jeff in season 11 but he has been pissing me off this season. He comes up to Kalia last week saying that she is now his target and she wasn't before (which is a lie he admitted on the feeds. He's going after her anyways). He then wants to rally the troops and have people stop floating in this game because if you're not on his side 100%, you're either against him or a floater (kinda sounds silly for me saying that once I read this out loud). Calls the other side disloyal for nominating one of his own and stupid for nominating one of their own.

I know lying is part of the game. That's not what is getting to me. It's just his overall attitude, "You're either with me or against me." I don't think he understands that there is not only "one" part of the house. There's usually two or more divisions. That's why people get nominated. If there was only one side, why nominate people? Why even play the game?

I just need to rant.

I liked Jeff in season 11 but he has been pissing me off this season. He comes up to Kalia last week saying that she is now his target and she wasn't before (which is a lie he admitted on the feeds. He's going after her anyways). He then wants to rally the troops and have people stop floating in this game because if you're not on his side 100%, you're either against him or a floater (kinda sounds silly for me saying that once I read this out loud). Calls the other side disloyal for nominating one of his own and stupid for nominating one of their own.

I know lying is part of the game. That's not what is getting to me. It's just his overall attitude, "You're either with me or against me." I don't think he understands that there is not only "one" part of the house. There's usually two or more divisions. That's why people get nominated. If there was only one side, why nominate people? Why even play the game?

I just need to rant.

Rant anytime Cajun! I like hearing different opinions! :animated_bouncy:

I am happy to see that Jeff has learned that in the BB GAME, being an honest,nice guy will maybe get you into JH and some ppl gushing on the blogs. I see him as a much better PLAYER this time. As far as "being with me or against me", every game I ever played had sides and the people playing the game were "either with me or against me" :food-smiley-005:

Jeff & Jordan K-i-s-s-i-n-g, they sure were, happy as larks

Jordan even told him how great his chapstick lips are,lol

awwwwe neb, just when I thought there might be hope for you....can't start hitting on Jordan on her thread while dissing Jeff, they're a duo, J/J :animated_rotfl:

Seriously, think it's a good move for dani to put up J/J or B/R at this point and give up 4 jury votes?

Also, besides Jeff being REALLY cute, he's not "kissing a**", it's in his dna to be a nice guy.

awwwwe neb, just when I thought there might be hope for you....can't start hitting on Jordan on her thread while dissing Jeff, they're a duo, J/J :animated_rotfl:

Seriously, think it's a good move for dani to put up J/J or B/R at this point and give up 4 jury votes?

Also, besides Jeff being REALLY cute, he's not "kissing a**", it's in his dna to be a nice guy.

HUH?

Joking.......

If dani puts up J/J, B/R this week.........and one of them leaves, she could be losing 4 jury votes down the line

Jeff over 2 seasons has proven himself to be a nice guy........even when he flies off the handle, he returns to being cordial.

k?

Joking.......

If dani puts up J/J, B/R this week.........and one of them leaves, she could be losing 4 jury votes down the line

Jeff over 2 seasons has proven himself to be a nice guy........even when he flies off the handle, he returns to being cordial.

k?

OH please like J/J/R/B would ever vote for Dani :animated_rotfl:

I think that would be a disaster for Dani, now if she puts up Brenchel and Brendon gets pov then Jeff would go up not sure he would go home tho, Dani is after Benchel with the J's secondary and she can only put out one, so she will put out the one who she feels is most after her and that is not Jeff, she wants Rachel out baaadd so I see Brenchel on the block this week, or she could reverse that and back door one of the J's. Who knows but I was sorely disappointed that she won hoh,lol I was so happy that Brendon had come back in, Dani only has a week and cannot play next week, so someone else will have the power and I say Dani's days are numbered

Archived