Daniele - Week 6 - HoH

CeCiMom

I believe dani is sick of Wretchel. She had a mean face on when brench-hell made their pitch to her. After she went for ice cream and did not even think about their offer. She is not fooled by the two clowns.

I believe unfortunately Brenda is going over retchel though. One thing Brenda himself keeps saying is that the men have a big advantage over women in the comps--despite the fact a man has not even won HOH yet.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One thing Brenda himself keeps saying is that the men have a big advantage over women in the comps--despite the fact a man has not even won HOH yet.

Good point.... its almost been the other way around with POVs, isnt that funny

SugarB, from all your posts related to Brenchel I get it. You HATE them with a passion. But J/J broke their loyalty to Brenchel first by bringing in a couple floaters to replace them on the Vets alliance totem pole after Brenchel saved their ass from Daniele. I would feel betrayed too.

Maybe but I still say it's a stupid move. Good luck depending on your fat ass friend to luck out and win HOH for you again Dani! I'm sure it will work out great for you...

Yes SugarB constantly says she hates Brenchel--which is her right--she can repeat herself until hell freezes over! :flags_unitedstates:

There are many people who repetitively say kalia is fat, which is obviously their right too! Let's all try not to be hypocrites!

Comps can change on a dime. People come from seemingly nowhere and start winning comps all of a sudden in the late days of the game. Sometimes, then win. Luck plays a huge part, as well. It is the one aspect of the game (for Daniele) that makes me wonder if she won too much too soon. She didn't have much choice, of course but we shall see.

Yes SugarB constantly says she hates Brenchel--which is her right--she can repeat herself until hell freezes over! flags_unitedstates.gif

There are many people who repetitively say kalia is fat, which is obviously their right too! Let's all try not to be hypocrites!

Nice try but I never said anyone didn't have the right to criticize Brenchel. You're as bad as Shelly giggle.gif I was simply making the point that their offer was a good one whether you hate them or not. Oh, and Kalia is a fatass by the way!animated_rotfl.gif

Nice try but I never said anyone didn't have the right to criticize Brenchel. You're as bad as Shelly giggle.gif I was simply making the point that their offer was a good one whether you hate them or not. Oh, and Kalia is a fatass by the way!animated_rotfl.gif

Yes and Brenchel suck!!!! We'll say it until the cows come home if we feel like!!!

Shelley>>>>>Brenchel

Kalia is the fattest! :cheeseburger: I say it too but I don't tell others "I GET IT" like they don't have a right to post!

I say it too but I don't tell others "I GET IT" like they don't have a right to post!

I'm just saying some people around here (not naming names lipsrsealed2.gif ) seem to hate Brenchel so much that they pay no attention to the content of a post. As long as they see the word Brenchel, they start ranting like a maniac about how she is a crazy tranny drama queen and he is and arrogant mysogynist neanderthal and they should burn in a rotting pile of garbage in hell yada yada yada. I just wish people would address the actual points being made.

I'm just saying some people around here (not naming names lipsrsealed2.gif ) seem to hate Brenchel so much that they pay no attention to the content of a post. As long as they see the word Brenchel, they start ranting like a maniac about how she is a crazy tranny drama queen and he is and arrogant mysogynist neanderthal and they should burn in a rotting pile of garbage in hell yada yada yada. I just wish people would address the actual points being made.

OK I like this statement "I just wish people would address the actual points being made. " That makes sense to me. That is a valid point.

However, there are 2 or 3 posters who have even described themselves as "being exhausted from defending Brenchel" and I don't understnad why. You have a valid point that you would like to have better discussions, but there are posters here who get very upset if someone says something about rachel. Sometimes a person wants to quickly get their feelings out about Rachel by saying she is a skank. I have to defend those people because they can say whatever they want too.

Has Daniele considered putting up Rachel as a replacement? Both are really strong competitors, but as psychotic as Rachel is, she has a better social game than Brendon. If Brendon leaves (again), Rachel will turn on the waterworks and immediately replace her partner with Porche. Brendon has no such go-to person.

Daniele also seems to have the numbers on her side, so the chance that Brendon gets HOH next week and puts her up, she will more than likely stay (if she doesn't win POV).

I am so up in the air of who should Dani put up! I would have love for her to put Jeff! But Jeff is not a threat! She may can use the Brenchels help, but can she really trust them? I am kind of liking the Brenchels now! It all started when Shelly, Now that she is all mad with Rachel is giving advice to Brendon...Do you really want someone like that in your life. You have to think about! Before Rachel called her game out, she was like you and Rachel belong to gather...what a witch... I found myself defending Rachel wtfrankingstien!

But I dont know who Dani should put up! But I do know JJ need to go soon! If they make it to the end hands down they win!

I third that Brendon is the one on the block.

Dealing with Brenchal and their hard core playing every second of the day is exhausting. I can see why Dani hides under the covers when they come a knocking. Dani would have to see that the next person in the HOH room that B&R are going to do the same thing with. They need to be gone.

With Jeff it was just a few words with Dani and then .... Dani would you like one of these corn on the cobs I am throwing on the grill?

Oh my goodness, I am super annoyed by Brendon and Rachel, especially when they are together or apart (HAHA), but I have never called RacHELL a tranny - crazy drama queen, yes, but tranny, nope, I haven't gone there. I also don't wish them burning in hell kind of harm, just get off my TV and computer kind of go away wishfulness!

Yes, I know you didn't name names, but since you basically went after me in an earlier post, I wonder then if you are talking to me.....but whatever, you have the right to love the two of them and overlook every dirty underhanded thing they ever do, just like I have the right to NOT like them and point it out in this thread or any other. Such is message board life!

PS -- I DO read the posts (except some of the very long drawn out ones because frankly, my ADD kicks in), so when I post, it is informed, and maybe I just interpret things differently than you do.

I don't see Brenchel as the saviors of J/J, but that's just me. As for setting up side alliances, yeah, of course J/J had their backup alliance. I would too, especially if my primary alliance included someone like Rachel who shoots off her mouth and pisses off everybody in the house on a routine basis. That being said, B/R have had their side alliances too - until RacHELL pissed her off, she had Porsche as her puppy dog, as just ONE example.

Okay, that's all for now, because this is turning into one of those run on and on posts.

Oh and another point is Dani just needs to tell J&J the deal they tried to make and all the stuff the told about their "alliance". It would help her game if she can cause a fight between Brenchal and J&J. Dani might be able to get Adam back. He is in it to win it and will go where the win takes him.

So I don't think taking Brenchal is her best option.

Oh my goodness, I am super annoyed by Brendon and Rachel, especially when they are together or apart (HAHA), but I have never called RacHELL a tranny - crazy drama queen, yes, but tranny, nope, I haven't gone there. I also don't wish them burning in hell kind of harm, just get off my TV and computer kind of go away wishfulness!

Yes, I know you didn't name names, but since you basically went after me in an earlier post, I wonder then if you are talking to me.....but whatever, you have the right to love the two of them and overlook every dirty underhanded thing they ever do, just like I have the right to NOT like them and point it out in this thread or any other. Such is message board life!

SugarB, I wasn't directing that at you specifically. I've seen plenty of posters refer to her as a tranny though and wrote things similar to wanting them to burn in hell. I don't think they are bad people and find them entertaining because they fight so hard to stay week after week against all odds and would like them to stay in the house over the several HGs that are being carried through the game and don't care if they win competitions or not. As usual, we'll have to agree to disagree and that goes for all the Brenchel haters that seem to be most of the posters on this board cheers.gif

I love their compete level for sure but I FF through all their alone moments.

I'll bet Shelly wishes she could FF thru their little hook up right next to her last night. AWWWWKKKKKWAAAARD!!!! :animated_rotfl:

And since this is Danielle's thread (LOL) I am guessing she would have liked to fast forward through about 55 minutes of the hour long (plus) session of B/R throwing J/J under the bus and begging for mercy.

I'll bet Shelly wishes she could FF thru their little hook up right next to her last night. AWWWWKKKKKWAAAARD!!!! :animated_rotfl:

And since this is Danielle's thread (LOL) I am guessing she would have liked to fast forward through about 55 minutes of the hour long (plus) session of B/R throwing J/J under the bus and begging for mercy.

lol bet being locked up by yourself doesnt seem so bad now

that would just make me shudder

listening to them huff, puff and

:bump:

yes its a tough decision...game changing. I'd be so afraid that after having 2 shots at getting Brandon or Rachel out, both are still in the game. And exactly your point...they're better at competitions, they're more likely to win and put you up.

It will be fun to see how it plays out

want to make a little post wager here... whoever Dani goes with the other has to post 3 times (not in a row, maybe one a day) on this page that the other was right.

for example

joystick was right I was wrong Dani went with R&B

that's a bet bearpawz. I don't mind if you want to post what a genius I am.

There's a slight chance I could be wrong, but I believe Dani is trying to play with her head more and not her heart. All she has to do is make the deal and she would almost guarantee herself final 3. Either move would be a big game changer but I just believe that sticking it to Jeff would be the biggest move with the most benefit down the road. i would also love it because one of the most over-rated players in BB history would be gone.

that's a bet bearpawz. I don't mind if you want to post what a genius I am.

There's a slight chance I could be wrong, but I believe Dani is trying to play with her head more and not her heart.

OK I am in on this little wager too! :animated_bouncy: I think dani is vindictive against brenchel and will BD brenda!

B) I'm in on the "post 3 times I'm wrong thing if I'm wrong!

:eat: I love smileys!

I do not like Daniele. I think that she is somewhat smug and we all know that she can whine with the best of them. However, right this minute she is winning this game, hands-down and fair and square and that is what it is all about in my book.

When Dani puts up Brendon as a replacement she should say - Brendon and Rachel you came up to my HOH last night and wanted a final 3 with me. You begged me to put up Jeff instead of you. Brendon you are on the block.

That would be so funny and .... cause a break up in the fake B&R and J&J alliance.

Archived