CeCiMom

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

without even knowing who wins hoh

i can safely say she will be safe

final four are we there yet? :animated_bouncy:

amen to that brother

I've been wondering if Dani wouldn't think about taking Jordan to F2, she can say that Jordan didn't do anything and she had to fight to stay, made big moves and Jordan already won the game. Dani has stated that if she was on jury she would vote for who played a better game even if she didn't like them. She also says that Jordan only won the one HOH that was given to her and then won 2/3 at the end of her season. It's funny how Dani never really complains about Jordan. But you can just tell she's jealous. She's thinking some how of using Jordan. JMO

I've been wondering if Dani wouldn't think about taking Jordan to F2, she can say that Jordan didn't do anything and she had to fight to stay, made big moves and Jordan already won the game. Dani has stated that if she was on jury she would vote for who played a better game even if she didn't like them. She also says that Jordan only won the one HOH that was given to her and then won 2/3 at the end of her season. It's funny how Dani never really complains about Jordan. But you can just tell she's jealous. She's thinking some how of using Jordan. JMO

She would still lose. The vets despise her and would def vote for Jordan, I dont see Shelly budging either...4-3 Jordan. IMO Dani's only shot of winning the grand prize is taking someone from the useless crew...Adam or Porshe.

yeah jordan would beat dani if she took her to final 2 :animated_bouncy:

Jordan is my favorite because I like what I see of her on television. From here on out, I am going to try and make it all about the game for me. If Jordan wins again, that would be terrific but if someone else beats her at the game; fair and square and even though I might not "like" them, then that's okay, too.

Let me say first of all that I am not a Jordan hater...I like her. However, she really has not done much of anything this season. Even in her own partnership/alliance, she hasn't done much. Jeff does not allow her to gameplay. It bothers me that she is always talking about 'floaters' and 'people doing nothing around the house' when all she does is lay around in bed or outside.

Let me say first of all that I am not a Jordan hater...I like her. However, she really has not done much of anything this season. Even in her own partnership/alliance, she hasn't done much. Jeff does not allow her to gameplay. It bothers me that she is always talking about 'floaters' and 'people doing nothing around the house' when all she does is lay around in bed or outside.

Agreed and I am not a Jordan hater either. I think she is the most classy, respectible person in the game and would be an awesome person to have as a friend outside of the house but IN the house she doesn't do crap. She just sits around looking pretty, being sweet to everyone, not trying in competitions, never making any waves while everyone takes each other out and suddenly she is sitting in the F2. I'm not saying this is a bad strategy but anyone who lets her get to the F2 deserves to lose.

Yes, she can blow off steam sometimes, but vindictive she's not nor do I think she will ever be.

Bottom line for me, there should be no couples left in the house by now, especially couples who have not done a single thing to advance their play and complain about things when they don't go their way. I hope she or Jeff gets shown the backdoor this week.

Yes, she can blow off steam sometimes, but vindictive she's not nor do I think she will ever be.

Bottom line for me, there should be no couples left in the house by now, especially couples who have not done a single thing to advance their play and complain about things when they don't go their way. I hope she or Jeff gets shown the backdoor this week.

It seems so clear to me. Break up the couples. First. Not even in any specific order. Leave personal out of it. Send them packing BEFORE jury if you have the numbers and they had the numbers. I am laughing and like I said, from here on out, may the best person win favorite or no.

non threat where are you

i cant see you

final 4 are we there yet ? :animated_bouncy:

For those that think Jordan does not "play" the game I see her over and over having conversations with people that just seem to help her and Jeff's game. She kinds cements deals together for them. I think she really needs to get a lot more credit then she does. Her conversation with Adam is really good. He really wants to have a final 4 with Shelly J&J.

:food-smiley-005:

For those that think Jordan does not "play" the game I see her over and over having conversations with people that just seem to help her and Jeff's game. She kinds cements deals together for them. I think she really needs to get a lot more credit then she does. Her conversation with Adam is really good. He really wants to have a final 4 with Shelly J&J.

I agree with you Marty...Just becasue her game is not filled with drama, she is still playing the game.

Agreed and I am not a Jordan hater either. I think she is the most classy, respectible person in the game and would be an awesome person to have as a friend outside of the house but IN the house she doesn't do crap. She just sits around looking pretty, being sweet to everyone, not trying in competitions, never making any waves while everyone takes each other out and suddenly she is sitting in the F2. I'm not saying this is a bad strategy but anyone who lets her get to the F2 deserves to lose.

I am also not a Jordan hater - I think she is adorable. However, I dont understand her allegiance to Shelly. Everyone and their brother has given her evidence that Shelly is a liar. She and Adam were just talking in the purple room and she asked Adam about something that he had supposedly said to Shelly and he denied ever saying it. How many people have to alert her to Shelly's lies before she starts questioning Shelly? It is baffling to me.

Archived