Brendon - Week 6 - Evicted 8/18 Jury #1

CeCiMom

Sorry Brendon. I voted like crazy for you to come back, and as much as I love Rachel I have to admit that the other house guests dislike of her, did you in. I think they will regret it, because Shelly really can't be trusted, and Shelly really is a liar. But atm unless something drastic changes it was too little too late.

Good luck with your PHD. =)

Oh noes! A liar on a show that rewards people for lying! God forbid! LOL bad gameplay on Shelly for being caught, but good riddance to one half of the biggest douchebag couple in BB history (and I thought I was going to be visually impaired after watching April and Ollie....Jeezus).

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nobody's fault but his own...when you get voted out, and America's votes you back into the game you have one and only one option....to win the immediate HOH following your entrance back into the house so you are 100% guranteed of staying.....Him and Rachel failed as well as the rest of his alliance so he should have known..Instead of being distance with J&J like they have been this week throwing them under the bus with Daniele he should have been reiterating to Jeff he needs to win POV or neither will make it to the end..and just stay on Jeff the entire time..It would have worked....he didn't and Jeff threw it to Adam for $5000...so much for the PhD mastermind...

^^^^ Agree.

Oh yes, indeed, through the fantastical luck of a split vote, dear Brendon, you did make it back to the BB house for a fabulous chance to compete again. But wait, you lost the competition, Bud. Oh, woe is you, AGAIN. Same old sad refrain. I wish you well. Ciao to you and hopefully soon; your sad sack Bubbie.

^^^^ Agree.

Oh yes, indeed, through the fantastical luck of a split vote, dear Brendon, you did make it back to the BB house for a fabulous chance to compete again. But wait, you lost the competition, Bud. Oh, woe is you, AGAIN. Same old sad refrain. I wish you well. Ciao to you and hopefully soon; your sad sack Bubbie.

Maybe Brendon needs to start looking for that cancer cure instead of going to the jury house :animated_rotfl:

As much as I really like Brendon and Rachel (and I really do) - I wish Daniele would have backdoored Rachel. Brendon is just so good without her and last year, his rally after Rachel's eviction saved the season...until they evicted him and it became the most boring show on the face of the earth.

As much as I really like Brendon and Rachel (and I really do) - I wish Daniele would have backdoored Rachel. Brendon is just so good without her and last year, his rally after Rachel's eviction saved the season...until they evicted him and it became the most boring show on the face of the earth.

He really is an awesome solo player. And in some ways Rachel hampers him because he has to put so much energy into keeping her emotions under control and feels obligated to save her instead of himself when they are both on the block. They could really be dominating this season if it weren't for Dani/Kalia's amazing and flukey HOH streak.

The thing that really makes me crazy is they give all kinds of reasons why they should stay in the house but when they sit there as a couple (J/J do it too) tag teaming who ever they are talking to, they are showing the biggest reason why one of them needs to go. They are a couple! They will always have each others backs. There is no possibility of ever talking one into getting rid of the other like you might have if two strangers teamed up from the first week. It is pretty much standard procedure that when two people are seen as a couple, one has to go.

The thing that really makes me crazy is they give all kinds of reasons why they should stay in the house but when they sit there as a couple (J/J do it too) tag teaming who ever they are talking to, they are showing the biggest reason why one of them needs to go. They are a couple! They will always have each others backs. There is no possibility of ever talking one into getting rid of the other like you might have if two strangers teamed up from the first week. It is pretty much standard procedure that when two people are seen as a couple, one has to go.

I agree. A couple will always be 2 votes. They need to get rid of one of those votes.

Since this is Brendon's thread, I hope no one minds that I bring it back to him.

Major douchebag, as I've said before, the combo of B/R is lethal and not in a good way. For him to not only throw J/J under the bus, but to refer to how Jeff supposedly treats "women" (actually must be referring to whatever Rachel told him about last week) puleeze........ "Jeff disrespects women and talks down to them", really Brendon?

Brendon and Jeff are like two peas in a pod. I think Brendon is the bigger pea of the two though

If anyone missed it, last night J/J and company confirmed they wouldn't be keeping Brendon. It's in the clip of the day thread. He's done unless Dani decided to keep him. Since J/J/A/S/R would all put her up if they win HOH next week and she has only K/P to defend her I just don't understand her logic in voting Brendon out when she could have B/R/K/P out there fighting for her against just J/J/A. Makes NO SENSE!

Man this was a HUGE whisper fight. I thought he was going to hit her he was so mad at RachHELL. Glad he is going. Can't wait for her to go too. She is pathetic .

fb976b.jpg10dzg36.jpg255jqr6.jpg

In top right pic, looks like he is way too intense. I swear let "my man" get that close to my face while "talking" to me, he would be pulling back with a bloody lip. But to be fair, he is probably going in for one of his hugs.

Man this was a HUGE whisper fight. I thought he was going to hit her he was so mad at RachHELL. Glad he is going. Can't wait for her to go too. She is pathetic .

fb976b.jpg10dzg36.jpg255jqr6.jpg

Looks intense (but of course we all know sweet Brendon is never mean to RacHELL :animated_rotfl: ) What was the whisper fight about???

Looks intense (but of course we all know sweet Brendon is never mean to RacHELL :animated_rotfl: ) What was the whisper fight about???

She was trying to get Porsches vote for Brendon to stay and Porch said she had to talk to Shelly too. When Poo left Rachel called her a F'ing bitch. She was ranting to Brendon what a bitch Porsche was and in the first picture Brendon almost hit her.

Thanks Marty. IMHO he is an emotional abuser who will someday cross the line to physical. AGAIN, people, JMHO!!!

You're not the only one who feels this way. i have seen boards who are placing bets on when they will see her with a black eye. I do believe he could be capable.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name