Brendon - Week 6 - Evicted 8/18 Jury #1

CeCiMom

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

IMO, Brendan has the better body, more built. I also thing facial feature wise his are better since when I look at Jeff's face all I see is nose. I could understand why one would be liked more over the other due to personal preference of personalities, but I think both their personalities suck!

IMO, Brendan has the better body, more built. I also thing facial feature wise his are better since when I look at Jeff's face all I see is nose. I could understand why one would be liked more over the other due to personal preference of personalities, but I think both their personalities suck!

:animated_rotfl: LOL!!

I never have even looked at Brenda's body though-- I'm serious!!! Once I saw him crying all the time :stars: :stars: :::throws up:::: I could't even look at him as a man! I am not the modern woman who likes the sensitive guys!!! EEEEWWWW!!!!!! I tend to like more thuggish guys! :animated_bouncy:

big nose==big ? :animated_bouncy:

LOL!! I never have even looked at Brenda's body-- I'm serious!!! Once I saw him crying all the time :stars: :stars: :::throws up:::: I could't even look at him as a man! I am not the modern woman who likes the sensitive guys!!! EEEEWWWW!!!!!! I tend to like more thuggish guys! :animated_bouncy:

big nose==big ? :animated_bouncy:

I never noticed Jeff has a big nose but.... I like the analogy. :hurray:

LOL!! I never have even looked at Brenda's body!-- I'm serious!!! Once I saw him crying all the time :stars: :stars: :::throws up:::: I could't even look at him as a man! I am not the modern woman who likes the sensitive guys!!! EEEEWWWW!!!!!!

That's my point and I never really took a good look either until a few weeks back and he's ripped, for sure and much more muscular than Jeff. One is sensitive, one is insensitive and as far as I'm concerned both their ladies can have them. :animated_rotfl:

I've seen better looking guys on the street, but I guess I get out more than some. lol

Smass, I don't know any woman who likes the Brendan type but to each their own since I am sure there are desparate women out there that will go out with anything.

I never noticed Jeff has a big nose but.... I like the analogy. :hurray:

Maybe he has big feet too! :animated_rotfl:

That's my point and I never really took a good look either until a few weeks back and he's ripped, for sure and much more muscular than Jeff. One is sensitive, one is insensitive and as far as I'm concerned both their ladies can have them. :animated_rotfl:

I've seen better looking guys on the street, but I guess I get out more than some. lol

Smass, I don't know any woman who likes the Brendan type but to each their own since I am sure there are desparate women out there that will go out with anything.

LOLOLOLOL desperate meaning Rachel correct??? :animated_rotfl:

Maybe he has big feet too! :animated_rotfl:

LOLOLOLOL desperate meaning Rachel correct??? :animated_rotfl:

Of course, but you'd be surprised how many desparate women go out with really crappy guys! to be fair to Brendan, Rachel is no bargain herself and I think they totally deserve eachother.

Of course, but you'd be surprised how many desparate women go out with really crappy guys! to be fair to Brendan, Rachel is no bargain herself and I think they totally deserve eachother.

YES!!!! They are the only ones who can stand each other! I am happy for the idiots that they are going to jury together LOL!!

YES!!!! They are the only ones who can stand each other! I am happy for the idiots that they are going to jury together LOL!!

I still remember when they interviewed his last GF last season, that poor girl had the look of relief on her face and she was probably making the sign of the cross off camera. :animated_rotfl:

No wonder Rachel's mom told her to forgive Brendon's little transgression (and her mom apparently blamed Rachel too)...she knows that Rachel's options are very limited and Brendon is the best she'll ever do. And who else would ever have Brendon but Rachel? I hope they end up being sterile though. The thoughts of them pro-creating is frightening.

I still remember when they interviewed his last GF last season, that poor girl had the look of relief on her face and she was probably making the sign of the cross off camera. :animated_rotfl:

LOL I forgot about that!!! HAHA didn't she say he was a crazy stalker or something!!! HAHA now I remember!!!! :animated_rotfl:

It is a match made in hell :animated_bouncy:

What kind of parents is right-vegas= no place for babies

I personally think that Brendon cries too much for me. But physically he's quite attractive. He's also funny at times, and I personally like Brenden and Rachel and think they are sweet together. To each their own though I guess.

I thought he was doing a great job when talking to Dani earlier in the week. We'll have to see what happens with the veto.

if he gets voted out this week it will be another failed bb twist

which is quite typical these days :animated_bouncy:

Last night on BBAD Brendon was talking to Jordan in BY about magnetic resonance imaging and his masters in applied physics and his PhD research. Jordan is sitting on the couch with her little Dunce hat, tutu, and the arrow to her face "I'm with stupid". She listens very respectfully and intently. Not me! I would have said "yes Brendon. You are the smartest person in the world and we are all in awe of you. So, it's time now to shut the f--- up and get out of my face!" Sorry, but it was just so insane!!!

Last night on BBAD Brendon was talking to Jordan in BY about magnetic resonance imaging and his masters in applied physics and his PhD research. Jordan is sitting on the couch with her little Dunce hat, tutu, and the arrow to her face "I'm with stupid". She listens very respectfully and intently. Not me! I would have said "yes Brendon. You are the smartest person in the world and we are all in awe of you. So, it's time now to shut the f--- up and get out of my face!" Sorry, but it was just so insane!!!

I think that is priceless

:smilielol:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name