Brendon - Week 6 - Evicted 8/18 Jury #1

CeCiMom

• Replies 266
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UH, gee, cajun, did you see tonight's show? HG from Rachel's previous season explaining how different she is out of the house.....how he HATED her then and they hang out now......puleeze, for 1/2 mil, I could be anyone I set my mind on, for however long it would take(and 41 days is only 1/2 way) if I thought it would have me in the winner's seat.

I did see tonight's show. I'm watching them inside the house, not outside the house. I know people get along outside the house, i've been an a fan since season 3. I know Beau and Janelle became best friends after season 6. And I don't like the person I see inside the house. Like I said, people's personalities get magnified by a lot because of the space their in but their personalities do come out. And it's easier to say you could act for so long, but none of us know what it's like inside the house. Simple fact is, I don't like the person I see inside the house. Outside, sure he could be different. Shoot, he might end up being my doctor one day and I wouldn't hold what I saw on BB against him. However, while he is on BB, I'm not rooting for him.

What the hell happened to Brenda's head. Looks like he got ball batted. Big bald spot on his noggin.

Father Time is catching up with Brendon. He's losing his hair and having to keep it shaved. My hair is thinner then it once was but I, ironically, have to keep it longer than I want to to keep the illusion going...naturally, good lighting helps too.... :animated_rotfl::animated_rotfl:

UH, gee, cajun, did you see tonight's show? HG from Rachel's previous season explaining how different she is out of the house.....how he HATED her then and they hang out now......puleeze, for 1/2 mil, I could be anyone I set my mind on, for however long it would take(and 41 days is only 1/2 way) if I thought it would have me in the winner's seat.

I was quite impressed that Ragan and his BFF actually like her now. I would hate living with most people but probably enjoy them now and then. Maybe Ragan masterminded the almost breakup between Brenchel!!! Bravo, Ragan!!!

WELL, I've gone from super happy back down to super upset. I cannot believe Brendon got voted back in the house ( that makes me happy) but now Dani is HOH - (somebody just shoot me)

I cant take this roller coaster ride two weeks in a row!!!! they need to slow it down!!

Sooooo happy to see Brendon back!!!!!!!!!!!

:party_smilie::party_smilie::party_smilie:

WELL, I've gone from super happy back down to super upset. I cannot believe Brendon got voted back in the house ( that makes me happy) but now Dani is HOH - (somebody just shoot me)

I cant take this roller coaster ride two weeks in a row!!!! they need to slow it down!!

I know!!! I love that Brendon is back BUT super pissed at seeing Dani as HOH! Porsche (the useless twit) is safe again as is Cowlia. My three least fav's.

I know, it was such a bummer to see Daniele in power for the third week in a row. :(

I did see tonight's show. I'm watching them inside the house, not outside the house. I know people get along outside the house, i've been an a fan since season 3. I know Beau and Janelle became best friends after season 6. And I don't like the person I see inside the house. Like I said, people's personalities get magnified by a lot because of the space their in but their personalities do come out. And it's easier to say you could act for so long, but none of us know what it's like inside the house. Simple fact is, I don't like the person I see inside the house. Outside, sure he could be different. Shoot, he might end up being my doctor one day and I wouldn't hold what I saw on BB against him. However, while he is on BB, I'm not rooting for him.

Very well said my little friend!

((hugs btw...I miss you!!!))

He has the potential to tie kasar as being the only HG to be evicted 3 times..Probably making Kaysar as happy as Lawon made Marcellas

The 3 girls are still up at 4:30 in HOH room and they are saying Brendon has to go and if he takes himself off Kalia said Jeff has to go up. I am assuming they are putting Brenchal up.

Guest 6Borders

Guess I must have missed Grodner's ad on Craig's List: "$10 an hour to vote Brendon back into the BB House!". Geez, I could have made money on this! NO WAY you got over a million votes and think America loves you Brendon!

What's up with Brendon's comment "they said I would not any MORE money...". Sounds like he thought Grodner was gonna give him an additional bonus or something???? (they do get paid for their sequester time I assume!)

I think Brendon may be unstoppable if they got rid of Rachel. Hopefully he doesn't do something like sacrafice himself for his basket case {which he created} fiance. He survives this week and Jeff does too, Dani out next week...they will make it to the end no problem. With Rachel in the Jury House trying to get him votes...he has no shot at winning this game...but Jeff will..that will make me happy.

IDK if I was dreaming but I thought I heard him say he wouldn't give Rach the POV this time.........would be GREAT if it's true.

It was a mistake last time but would be an even bigger mistake this time to take her off the block. He is a better solo player and most people in the house seem to like him better than Rachel so he has a better chance of winning in the end. Also, she would be in the jury house so he wouldn't have to worry about her not having anywhere to go.

I think that Dani could pull a homerun by evicting Brendon, Rachel would break down again and possibly self evict this time around from seeing him go twice in a row. I imagine a 30% chance of this happening. which is pretty high actuallly

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name