Kalia - Week 5 - HoH (Part 2)

CeCiMom

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Every year there comes a week when I begin to lose some interest and slow down on my following the show. :skellington:

With Kalueless as the new HoH, this week was it. I haven't really been following much of what's been going on other than what was shown on Sundays TV episode.

I noticed from the main board, she nominated Lawon? That's surprising. Looks like their limited knowlege of the twist is messing up her and Dani's gameplay. Good.

At this point, I'd rather see Cassi or Brendan return. If it's Dom, the season just becomes even worse to me.

I just wonder if Cassi comes back, would she join Dani's side against Rachel or play Shelly's two-sided game? I'm sure Dani would use her friendship with Dom to try and recruit her.

No matter what happens, I'm really hoping to see Dani and Kalueless on the block next week.

Every year there comes a week when I begin to lose some interest and slow down on my following the show. :skellington:

With Kalueless as the new HoH, this week was it. I haven't really been following much of what's been going on other than what was shown on Sundays TV episode.

I noticed from the main board, she nominated Lawon? That's surprising. Looks like their limited knowlege of the twist is messing up her and Dani's gameplay. Good.

At this point, I'd rather see Cassi or Brendan return. If it's Dom, the season just becomes even worse to me.

I just wonder if Cassi comes back, would she join Dani's side against Rachel or play Shelly's two-sided game? I'm sure Dani would use her friendship with Dom to try and recruit her.

No matter what happens, I'm really hoping to see Dani and Kalueless on the block next week.

Kalueless! Ha...that's great. She's certainly been kalueless this week. I wasn't going to watch the feeds this week either but Shelly's manipulation has made things quite interesting. There's some flashbacks worth watching, for sure.

I am not a big Kalia fan but I don't have quite the disgust of most of you all but I really think this HOH went directly to her head and I think that she thinks her and Dani are unstoppable. I really wish she would have been the HOH and not Dani this week because I do think she may have done some things differently like stupid Porshe's butt would be on the block with Rachel but what the heck. I do enjoy reading the comments some of you are hilarous.

When did every other word in a sentence have to be 'like'? Was there some rule passed & I missed it?

Also, 'literally'.

Kahlia, "My stomach literally dropped." Really? So your stomach is now where your feet are? They all use it too much, but Kahlia is the worst offender.

It makes listening to them quite difficult.

pulled a howie this week :animated_bouncy:

When did every other word in a sentence have to be 'like'? Was there some rule passed & I missed it?

Also, 'literally'.

Kahlia, "My stomach literally dropped." Really? So your stomach is now where your feet are? They all use it too much, but Kahlia is the worst offender.

It makes listening to them quite difficult.

"Literally" is Dani's word. Kalia is picking up certain words/phrases from Dani. So is Porsche. She always says "let me live my life" now. I am hoping Rachel or Jeff/Jordan win HOH this week so the Kalia/Daniele/Porsche club is confined back downstairs to the Bubblegum room. Or better yet - the Have Not room.

why even put jeff on the block to begin with :animated_bouncy:

I don't get it, what does Kalia owe J/J? She gave them Keith week one, isn't that enough?

When did it become so unimagineable that Jeff and Jordan should think no one has the right to nom them? Honestly, I've never seen two more pompous asses then they are in this game.

I don't get it, what does Kalia owe J/J? She gave them Keith week one, isn't that enough?

When did it become so unimagineable that Jeff and Jordan should think no one has the right to nom them? Honestly, I've never seen two more pompous asses then they are in this game.

I second this - the object of the game is for each player to get him/herself to the end. Not to get J/J to the end. Although, I tend to think that Jeff is more the ass than Jordan. He was the one making those pompous statements to Kalia in the HOH after the POV game.

I second this - the object of the game is for each player to get him/herself to the end. Not to get J/J to the end. Although, I tend to think that Jeff is more the ass than Jordan. He was the one making those pompous statements to Kalia in the HOH after the POV game.

Watching BBAD the other day and Jordan too kept saying the nerve of them for getting rid of a strong player (Jeff). She also has the Rachel syndrome, boo hoo "Jeff and I are targets every week." They're both delusional. Sure, Jeff won a POV, but so did Dom, should we call him a strong player too?

Yep, it's all about getting them to the end.

stupid enough she is to put up one of her own :animated_bouncy:

Archived