Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Do we know who the winner of America's Vote is already? Or is everyone assuming Cassi because of this poll? Bringing Cassi back would be SUCH A WASTE if all she does is get evicted by Rachel and the stupid vets. I don't want to see her go out by Rach a 2nd time :(

LOL!!!!! Poor Lawon...The way he was talking you would think he was coming back with the ability to fly or x-ray vision.

I think if Cassie comes back she will team up with Shelly, J&J and Adam.

Just curious, how did you do that? The max is 10. Did you really create 59 different accounts with 59 different email addresses?

[/quote

Well I created 57 MORE accounts at CBS.com then I already had...and voted 10 times from each account! I thought I was being VERY CREATIVE! :animated_bouncy:

Tooke me about 5 hours all together...over the course of three days!

I'd of done MORE, but I got BORED with it!

poor keith

dude really had no shot at this returning back thingy :animated_bouncy:

poor keith

dude really had no shot at this returning back thingy :animated_bouncy:

Agreed. That being said I think sometimes people who have been out of the game since week one, could offer most camps the most unbiased chance of working with them. where as someone like Brenden is clearly going to side with R/J/J and Dom would clearly side with Kalia/Dani. The ones who have been locked away long long .. their allegiance is usually more flexible I would imagine after a month locked away doing nothing.

:animated_scratchchin: how did Keith get ANY votes? :animated_rotfl:

his angels :angel_not::animated_bouncy:

So HOH finally, but of course FOTH!!! Damn it. I was hoping we might see it since that one time they re did the HOH due to something and then Janelle won it on Season 6 they showed it.

Archived