Live TV Show 8/11 & Twist Eviction

SugarB

200 members have voted

1. 1. Who Do You Hope Returns?

• Keith
    • Cassie
    • Dominic
    • Brendon
    • Week 5 Eliminated House Guest (To Be Determined)

• Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You can only vote 10 times per "voting session" per CBS website. I think that means 10 times until the deadline but not sure. I guess you could register a bunch of different accounts but they probably detect the IP you're voting from.

Guest Corky812

I'm voting Cassie because I think she got a raw deal (just my opinion). Dom would be 2nd choice (still not over the throwing comps thing but it would be nice to see Dani have an ali back and give Jeff something to squirm about).

Bringing Brendon back in would just be totally wasted because he's most probabably going to be up against Rachel and he would just get down on his knees and hand it to her on a tarnished platter.

Once again...just another stupid tired twist so producer Allison can have things go her way and save her precious Brenchel twins!!!!

Personally, I like the twists. Even if they are recycled. This is BB and there have been twists for several of the past seasons and each time there are those BB snobs that want the game to just be the same every week. We would be bored out of our minds watching if there wasn't something for these people to freak out about. I really think they do gear challenges, twists, etc to keep certain people in the game, but they cater to the 3 times a week watchers, not us obseessed people. Ratiungs is what it is all about and JJ and Brenchel somehow help those out. GO CASSIE ! ! !

Is anybody else having problems trying to vote online? I keep getting an error message when I try to put in that stupid validation word. I've tried different words and different computers. :disappointed:

Hopefully you were trying to vote for Dom or Casi, lol. JK :P I got an error at first, too. I had to log out and back in again for it to work.

You can only vote 10 times per "voting session" per CBS website. I think that means 10 times until the deadline but not sure. I guess you could register a bunch of different accounts but they probably detect the IP you're voting from.

I voted 10 times last night at 1am EDST, and again 10 times at 2 am, and 3 am and 4 am...then I went to bed and woke up this am and voted two more times at 10 votes each time...I'm a CASSIE voter and I intend to vote 10 times every time I get a chance to vote...I'm voting via internet, maybe thts the diff??

Hopefully you were trying to vote for Dom or Casi, lol. JK :P I got an error at first, too. I had to log out and back in again for it to work.

OR...AFTER you get that Thank You box, delete the "coded password", refresh that password and VOTE again...I've done it like 70 times already! :party_smilie:

Guest Corky812

I did every time I clicked on the "submit vote" button but when I just hit "enter" it took it every time

Is anybody else having problems trying to vote online? I keep getting an error message when I try to put in that stupid validation word. I've tried different words and different computers. disappointed.gif

I hate the whole returning HG thing, but if anyone should come back it should be Brendon because he earned it.

BTW, I also think it doesn't matter who anyone votes for because Grodner will put in the house whoever she wants to. Even voting for have nots doesn't count since those cheapies will feed the have nots whatever is on sale that week no matter what "America" votes for.

Uhg. I am so nervous for who will have the chance to compete.... I do not want to see Cassi again.

& for those who think Cassi will rattle Rachel... she most likely will be competing AGAINST Rachel.... I dont get it, she will be just as rattled by seeing Daniele's closest ally return into the game. I know I would be if I were Rachel.

BTW; can we vote everyday 10 times?

I hate the whole returning HG thing, but if anyone should come back it should be Brendon because he earned it.

BTW, I also think it doesn't matter who anyone votes for because Grodner will put in the house whoever she wants to. Even voting for have nots doesn't count since those cheapies will feed the have nots whatever is on sale that week no matter what "America" votes for.

I agree and after the uproar from fans when Dom left, I am almost certain we will see him return, although I wouldn't mind seeing if Cass could take Rach...and Keith who? lol

Yeesh, how can so many people want Rachel to suffer more? Hasn't she been through enough humiliation yet? It's like cheering on the bullies beating up a mentally handicapped kid.

I'll take an oversensitive, emotional wreck with a good heart over an emotionless, manipulative brat (Dani) and her classless, disgusting pet pig (Kalia) anyday!

I'm voting Cassie because I think she got a raw deal (just my opinion). Dom would be 2nd choice (still not over the throwing comps thing but it would be nice to see Dani have an ali back and give Jeff something to squirm about).

Bringing Brendon back in would just be totally wasted because he's most probabably going to be up against Rachel and he would just get down on his knees and hand it to her on a tarnished platter.

Once again...just another stupid tired twist so producer Allison can have things go her way and save her precious Brenchel twins!!!!

I couldn't agree more!!!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

Yeesh, how can so many people want Rachel to suffer more? Hasn't she been through enough humiliation yet? It's like cheering on the bullies beating up a mentally handicapped kid.

I'll take an oversensitive, emotional wreck with a good heart over an emotionless, manipulative brat (Dani) and her classless, disgusting pet pig (Kalia) anyday!

Have you been watching the show???? If so you would know how mean, conceited,and manipulative Rachel is! The list could go on and on! Your crazy:P

I'd like to take a hockey stick to her.

Have you been watching the show???? If so you would know how mean, conceited,and manipulative Rachel is! The list could go on and on! Your crazy:P

Conceited? She hates herself! I've also never seen her be mean to someone who wasn't mean to her first. Sure, she goes overboard often but it's never completely uncalled for. She can be manipulative but not in the same way that Daniele is. She manipulates people using facts. Daniele manipulates people by fabricating her own facts. Big difference.

I couldn't agree more!!!!!! You took the words right out of my mouth!!!

I've been watching the feeds - which tend to show things as they really are and not how CBS is projecting. Say what you want about Rachel but her worst quality is not being mean. Her worst quality is showing her emotions to everyone, which in my opinion is not such a terrible quality. Dani is mean. Kalia is mean. Even Shelly is meaner than Rachel could ever be. Rachel is direct and says whats on her mind without filtering it. The rest of the houseguests say and do worse but they do it in secret behind each others back. Rachel is competitive and hates to lose...but she isnt mean.

I've been watching the feeds - which tend to show things as they really are and not how CBS is projecting. Say what you want about Rachel but her worst quality is not being mean. Her worst quality is showing her emotions to everyone, which in my opinion is not such a terrible quality. Dani is mean. Kalia is mean. Even Shelly is meaner than Rachel could ever be. Rachel is direct and says whats on her mind without filtering it. The rest of the houseguests say and do worse but they do it in secret behind each others back. Rachel is competitive and hates to lose...but she isnt mean.

Perfect definition of Rachel! Couldnt have said it better myself!!! IRL I would MUCH MUCH MUUUCH rather have a friend like Rachel on my side than ANY of the other HGs...Im pregnant w twins and on bed reast so have wayyyy too much time on my hands this season, but I am SOOO glad I do because now I see what so many other people tried to tell me about her last year. I feel so bad for ever saying some of the things that I did about her and will never do it again she is a good person who is emotional....SO WHAT!? People take pleasure in trashing her because they KNOW that it hurts her, Rachel trashes someone when they deserve it....Big difference...And definatly the lesser of two evils...IMO the other girls in the house who trash her are the epitomy of the definition hypocrite and are no better and MUCH worse....

Perfect definition of Rachel! Couldnt have said it better myself!!! IRL I would MUCH MUCH MUUUCH rather have a friend like Rachel on my side than ANY of the other HGs...Im pregnant w twins and on bed reast so have wayyyy too much time on my hands this season, but I am SOOO glad I do because now I see what so many other people tried to tell me about her last year. I feel so bad for ever saying some of the things that I did about her and will never do it again she is a good person who is emotional....SO WHAT!? People take pleasure in trashing her because they KNOW that it hurts her, Rachel trashes someone when they deserve it....Big difference...And definatly the lesser of two evils...IMO the other girls in the house who trash her are the epitomy of the definition hypocrite and are no better and MUCH worse....

I agree completely =)

Kalia can say it is a game move all she wants.. but before this week's HOH her and Dani were talking about trying to needle Rachel incessantly about Brenden leaving when she was already an emotional wreck before the HOH so she couldn't focus.. they wanted to remind her over and over about her not being able to see him in jury, etc. Some might applaud that game play, but I think it's cruel, and totally unnecessary.

whoever comes back i hope they dont win

once evicted your shot to win should be over :animated_bouncy:

Ok I just thought of this: Wouldn't it be great if the competing house guests did not get to see each other until after the contest? That way if it is Brendon and Rachel they would have no idea who they are competing against and Brendon wouldn't throw it to Rachel.

Archived