Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My thoughts are: If Rachel gets evicted tonight, I could care less who comes back, as long as it isn't her. If Lawon get evicted, I hope hope hope Cassi comes back just to screw with Clifford's head some more. I want to see her really go off the deep end. She has voiced that there is no way she would win, at best she is playing for 2nd place. With her expensive tastes, $50K isn't that much. Just go ahead and do a DOR. Come on girl, come on girl, good girl. Woof!

^^^^^ LOL.

I would rather Brendon in the game than Rachel but Cassie showed me nothing and more of that this game definitely does not need. I am still not absolute in thinking that Brendon will return. I dunno. I am so over Rachel but better Rachel than Danielle. I want that one gone.

Guest Corky812

No offense to anyone but I am constantly amazed that people think Rachel is good TV and want her (not to mention Brenchel together) to stay in this game.!

It's just painful to watch this grown woman have one pity party after another and behave like a spoiled child. Rachel constantly talks about how hard she plays the game and then she's upset because those evil mean people split up her and her fiance and now she won't see him all summer. Hello - people are supposed to not vote you out so you can stay with your man - UNBELIEVABLE!

but you love to hate her dont you? take her away and can you really hate lawon or porsche? Im not a rachel fan either (although I am amazed at how Jordan settles her and has adult talks with her) but when she or Dani leave this season will grind to a halt

No offense to anyone but I am constantly amazed that people think Rachel is good TV and want her (not to mention Brenchel together) to stay in this game.!

It's just painful to watch this grown woman have one pity party after another and behave like a spoiled child. Rachel constantly talks about how hard she plays the game and then she's upset because those evil mean people split up her and her fiance and now she won't see him all summer. Hello - people are supposed to not vote you out so you can stay with your man - UNBELIEVABLE!

I know, right? IMO she is ACTING...and poorly at that. She is just an attention whore and HAS to be center of attention all the time.

Seriously, she was crying "this isn't fair" ????? WTF ???? Last I looked this was The Big Brother Game......der

but you love to hate her dont you? take her away and can you really hate lawon or porsche? Im not a rachel fan either (although I am amazed at how Jordan settles her and has adult talks with her) but when she or Dani leave this season will grind to a halt

I can barely watch her.

I usually have to fast forward thru her so called "melt downs".

Rachel made the comment that since they got out of the house last year her and Brendon have been together 24/7 except for a few times apart. It is sad how insecure the girl really is and how she thinks she "needs" Brendon to get by in life. He really is not good for her nor is she good for him. They have a lot of work to do on that relationship if it is ever going to work!

Rachel made the comment that since they got out of the house last year her and Brendon have been together 24/7 except for a few times apart. It is sad how insecure the girl really is and how she thinks she "needs" Brendon to get by in life. He really is not good for her nor is she good for him. They have a lot of work to do on that relationship if it is ever going to work!

I will agree that Rachel's obsession with Brendon is extremely unusual but I don't think I've ever seen two people love each other so passionately and it's kind of heartwarming. Don't get me wrong, not being able to be away from her significant other for more than a few days at a time without a meltdown is not a healthy trait, but when I compare it to J/J's seemingly passionless relationship I feel like B/R love each other 10 times more than J/J ever will and that's not such a bad thing. I only hope that Rachel can resolve her dependency problems and learn to live life with him rather than for him.

I will agree that Rachel's obsession with Brendon is extremely unusual but I don't think I've ever seen two people love each other so passionately and it's kind of heartwarming. Don't get me wrong, not being able to be away from her significant other for more than a few days at a time without a meltdown is not a healthy trait, but when I compare it to J/J's seemingly passionless relationship I feel like B/R love each other 10 times more than J/J ever will and that's not such a bad thing. I only hope that Rachel can resolve her dependency problems and learn to live life with him rather than for him.

:lookaround: ooooooooooookay

I agree that is is an obsession, however not a healthy one. After the incident of him sending naked pictures to girls on the internet she forgave him after 2 days and they have never spoken of the incident since (Rachel's words) They both should get counseling if they really want this relationship to work. As for Jeff and Jordan, they are the cutest couple! Their non display of public affection is awesome in my opinion. They have been together longer that Brendon and Rachel so their relationship is more steady and more understood. I hate it when girls hang on to their guy just to make a point that he is her Man!

If I had a chance to have a 5 minute conversation with Rachel I'd tell her to stop talking about Brendon - especially about how he was "ripped away from her for six weeks." These people are ALL away from their families and it just seems like Rachel can't understand their pain, only her own. I don't think she even comprehends why it's annoying. Okay, nevermind, she wouldn't listen to me. lol

If I had a chance to have a 5 minute conversation with Rachel I'd tell her to stop talking about Brendon - especially about how he was "ripped away from her for six weeks." These people are ALL away from their families and it just seems like Rachel can't understand their pain, only her own. I don't think she even comprehends why it's annoying. Okay, nevermind, she wouldn't listen to me. lol

Won't work, unless that is, you have expierence in talking to brick walls. :animated_bouncy:

As for Jeff and Jordan, they are the cutest couple! Their non display of public affection is awesome in my opinion. They have been together longer that Brendon and Rachel so their relationship is more steady and more understood. I hate it when girls hang on to their guy just to make a point that he is her Man!

What kind of couple goes for 3 months without a single kiss? Not even a peck? Not even an "I love you?" If I didn't know who J/J were going into this game I never would suspect that they were a couple.

What kind of couple goes for 3 months without a single kiss? Not even a peck? Not even an "I love you?" If I didn't know who J/J were going into this game I never would suspect that they were a couple.

They'd "pecked" each other, lol. They have also cuddled and they call each other love. I think they just don't want their affections toward each other to be televised...like Brenchel, lol. I do have a friend who thinks their relationship is a sham, though, for the reasons you've described.

Question for all you Rachel lovers out there. Would you rather:

a) Have Rachel stay and win HOH but not have Brendon return (it would be Lawon, Dom, Cassi in this case - I doubt Keith).

or

B) Have Rachel not win HOH but have her stay and have Brendon return

hey Greatsalt Luke, I saw Jordan and Jeff kissing last night several times, I just think Jordan does not like PDA, some ppl are like that, not me I would smoochin on some Jeff,lolol, however I would not be having sex in the BB house as some have done

I guess I've just missed all the smoochie moments cause I watch a ton of live feeds and have never seen them show much of any affection to each other.

Wow I see is all the time. They are always touching. Watch the live show tonight and you will see their hands touching.

akyhcx.jpg

Did anyone catch Rachel asking Jordan if J/J had a final two with Shelly this morning? I didn't see it on updates on the main page but maybe it was in the thread. I guess she heard Shelly say something about it. [Flashback to 10:04am BBT Feed 3/4]

Archived