Rachel - Week 5

CeCiMom

I know it's been said, but whatever, I haven't posted all that much lately... but just like everyone else I'm really starting to like Rachel (WITHOUT Brendan). I'm actually pretty excited to see how she's going to play in this game. I don't really think she needs Brendan as long as she has Shelly...for awhile at least. Does everyone think that Brendan will really have the votes to come back in?

• Replies 327
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't really think she needs Brendan as long as she has Shelly...for awhile at least. Does everyone think that Brendan will really have the votes to come back in?

Shelly would sooner cut Rachel's throat than look at her. She reallllly hates Rachel. She only concocted this plan to help herself and her alliance of Jeff/Jordan/Adam. She will dump Rachel as soon as she doesn't need her - or so she thinks since she has no idea Brendon is probably coming back. And yes, I do think he will. I want Shelly gone right after Dani/Kalia/Porsche - possibly before Porsche.

Less than an hour ago Shelly and Jordan were talking on the hammock and said that they want to evict Rachel right after Daniele, even before Porsche/Kalia!

Funny that Brendon/Rachel saved Jeff/Jordan's asses and they can talk about dumping her like that....but Rachel only cares about herself. Oh, okay, Shelly/Jordan. <_< That's why I really want Brendon to come back in. I think it will create a buffer with Rachel Jeff/Jordan and they wouldn't see Rachel as so disposable (maybe).

*sends Rachel good vibes* She needs it in that house. I think she was perfectly nice and friendly to everyone today yet she is still everyone's favorite verbal punching bag. What do they want from her?

I know I am really getting sick of all the Rachel bashing. Its like the girl can not do anything right. She has been 110% loyal to Jeff and Jordan and pretty much carried them thru the game up untill this point (Jordan has even admitted this several times) But as soon as the girls back is turned the bashing begins. Its no wonder she is an emotional wreck alot of the time. I dont think I could ever hande being in a house filled with people who are just dead set against liking me no matter how many times I have proven myself worthy. There is such a disgusting level of childishness and malice in just about every HGs in there (maybe with the exception of Adam) it really is sad to see grown adults act that way. Then turn around and expect the girl to protect them and help further them in the game (this is mainly Jeff and Jordan) I really cant wait for all of the HGs to get out of the house and see their actions and hope that they grow up a little bit and learn from their mistakes. IMO they owe Rachel a great big thank you and apology however I doubt that will ever happen....

Funny that Brendon/Rachel saved Jeff/Jordan's asses and they can talk about dumping her like that....but Rachel only cares about herself. Oh, okay, Shelly/Jordan. <_< That's why I really want Brendon to come back in. I think it will create a buffer with Rachel Jeff/Jordan and they wouldn't see Rachel as so disposable (maybe).

I totally agree...The girl deserves a real chance at this game. She has been chit on from every side yet continues to play her heart out and protect these two leaches. They do not even deserve to be in this game IMO and I hope Brendon comes back and he and Rachel tear that house apart and get to the end together. If there has ever been two more deserving people to ever play BB than them I havent seen em..

Sorry if I'm wrong.......I thought they were talking about Rach and saw Shelly ignore her for awhile after but I could be mistaken :closedeyes: (could K fit in Shelly's shorts)?

I'll see if I can find it again on FB but I'm pretty sure Jordan said something about them being too small for Kalia and also that because she didn't wear underwear, that's why they were so nasty.

EDIT -- I found the convo. It's at 5:08 pm, J/J in the bathroom. They might have been talking about Rachel. They just kept saying "she" and I assumed it was Kalia because Shelly said it was like "she wasn't wearing underwear." Since Kalia is the one who doesn't wear panties, I assumed it was her but it may have been Rachel because Jeff said, "She just can't do anything right" or something like that and they have been bashing on Rachel today.

Funny that Brendon/Rachel saved Jeff/Jordan's asses and they can talk about dumping her like that....but Rachel only cares about herself. Oh, okay, Shelly/Jordan. dry.gif That's why I really want Brendon to come back in. I think it will create a buffer with Rachel Jeff/Jordan and they wouldn't see Rachel as so disposable (maybe).

I agree, J/J's ungratefulness is kind of disgusting. If Brenchel hadn't saved them from Dani, they both probably would already be out. And now all they do is shit on her (as if she doesn't already get enough of that from dani/kalia/porsche). I don't care how many annoying habits she has, she hasn't done anything to be treated with so much cruelty.

I do think that what B/R did for J/J was great but mostly B's doing. Since he left,I think, J/J have tried repeatedly with Rach, Jordan definitely more patient than Jeff.......& Shelly is the ONLY reason that Rach has a chance of staying in the house this week. Seems to me that they're SO frustrated that R cannot keep her mouth closed. She IS getting better but she still has a ways to go.....she already almost ruined the plan by calling out Adam......it must be a bit tedious to have to babysit her.......for the most part I just see it as venting.

I do think that what B/R did for J/J was great but mostly B's doing. Since he left,I think, J/J have tried repeatedly with Rach, Jordan definitely more patient than Jeff.......& Shelly is the ONLY reason that Rach has a chance of staying in the house this week. Seems to me that they're SO frustrated that R cannot keep her mouth closed. She IS getting better but she still has a ways to go.....she already almost ruined the plan by calling out Adam......it must be a bit tedious to have to babysit her.......for the most part I just see it as venting.

Yep, Rachel was ready and willing to throw J/J to the wayside and backdoor Jeff via Danielle's plan but Brendon reigned her in before she got crazy. They're done babysitting and pep-talking, I do believe. Can't say as I blame them. Rachel brings up Brendon in every convo, stating the most stupid things ever, and she makes everyone uncomfortable because she's always expecting pity. If they show her compassion, she goes on and on about her fiance being torn from her arms. It's ridiculous. She acts like the guy is dead. If he comes back, it's going to get interesting.

J/J/Shelly truly like Rachel as a person(they've said exactly that)...but they are aware (which is true) that Rachel is her own worst enemy in this game. They just need Rachel to keep her cool & not have a 'crazy moment'(as she calls them) before Thursday. If Rachel continues as she has been the past few days, she SHOULD be golden to stay in the house Thursday. Jordan/Shelly were talking about maybe getting rid of Rachel after Daniele because she is such a loose cannon emotionally. They'd told Rachel to lay low & just stay away from Dani/Kalia/Porshe(so they couldn't upset her)--then, just a few hours later Rachel agrees to go up to HoH with Dani/K/P to 'talk'. Don't know if Rachel knew, but apparently Dani wanted to 'test' Rachel by asking her some questions. That's why J/J/S were nervous/stressing about R being up in HoH, while in the hammock. And, based on her history with those 3(D/K/P) they had good reason to be nervous! lol

Rachel has been a different person with Brendon gone...mostly calmer, a lot funnier and I think, if given the chance, will play well(probably win) HoH Thursday. I also like this side of Rachel :)

J/J/R just figured out the twist!! (they don't KNOW...but they know) They love it...lol ;-)

LMAO--yes Rachel, America knows the twist & we are yelling at the tv screen telling you what it is(well, I'm yelling at my puter screen-lol)

I saw that. That's pretty funny! Except they think it will just be automatically Brendon since he was last to go. Did you notice that Adam asked Jeff "If it's Brendon, don't we want Rachel and him to battle?" I think he's a little uncomfortable with pissing Daniele and her minions off and is hunting for an excuse to vote Rachel out.

I saw that. That's pretty funny! Except they think it will just be automatically Brendon since he was last to go. Did you notice that Adam asked Jeff "If it's Brendon, don't we want Rachel and him to battle?" I think he's a little uncomfortable with pissing Daniele and her minions off and is hunting for an excuse to vote Rachel out.

Which is EXACTLY why they should have kept their suspicions to themselves. It could definitely change the way they vote.

Yes, I give Shelly credit for the plan, BUT she's not doing it for Rachel. She's using Rachel in this plan to help herself and her alliance. That's all fine, I have no problem with that, but then don't go around bitching behind Rachel's back about how she should be grateful. They won't even fully explain what happened so she has no idea and is just trying to figure it out.

J/J/Shelly truly like Rachel as a person(they've said exactly that)...but they are aware (which is true) that Rachel is her own worst enemy in this game. They just need Rachel to keep her cool & not have a 'crazy moment'(as she calls them) before Thursday. If Rachel continues as she has been the past few days, she SHOULD be golden to stay in the house Thursday. Jordan/Shelly were talking about maybe getting rid of Rachel after Daniele because she is such a loose cannon emotionally. They'd told Rachel to lay low & just stay away from Dani/Kalia/Porshe(so they couldn't upset her)--then, just a few hours later Rachel agrees to go up to HoH with Dani/K/P to 'talk'. Don't know if Rachel knew, but apparently Dani wanted to 'test' Rachel by asking her some questions. That's why J/J/S were nervous/stressing about R being up in HoH, while in the hammock. And, based on her history with those 3(D/K/P) they had good reason to be nervous! lol

Rachel has been a different person with Brendon gone...mostly calmer, a lot funnier and I think, if given the chance, will play well(probably win) HoH Thursday. I also like this side of Rachel :)

Remind me again why Rachel needs to obey them? She has the right to talk to anyone she wants. Just like Jordan had the right to invite Shelly/Kalia to join her and Jeff in her reward challenge and just like Porsche had the right to talk to Kalia/Daniele when Daniele was HOH.

Besides that, Shelly, Jeff and Jordan know Daniele/Kalia want to talk to Rachel and that's why Rachel went up there. Shelly even told her what to say to them and now she wants her to stay away from them? I know they don't respect Rachel but they have no right to criticize her every move like they do.

Which is EXACTLY why they should have kept their suspicions to themselves. It could definitely change the way they vote.

I agree - they should be keeping their theories to themselves.

They're just worried Dani and Kalia will offer her a deal that outs J an J .. or will say something that makes Dani and Kalia not want to stick to the plan to get out Lawon.

They're just worried Dani and Kalia will offer her a deal that outs J an J .. or will say something that makes Dani and Kalia not want to stick to the plan to get out Lawon.

I get that but they were bashing her for going up there at all. She was supposed to be talking to them so they can offer her a deal so I don't see the problem. Plus, of all the people there I think Rachel has proven her loyalty to her alliance.

I get that but they were bashing her for going up there at all. She was supposed to be talking to them so they can offer her a deal so I don't see the problem. Plus, of all the people there I think Rachel has proven her loyalty to her alliance.

Oh I agree .. Rachel is one of the more for her alliance people. She has protected J and J all season.

It really is funny how we all see things differently......looks to me like they're trying to protect Rach from herself.......Jeff told her the other night he had promised Brendon to help keep her safe but she's making it pretty hard. They don't want her to let on about having the votes and no one here can deny that Rachel would LOVE to shove it down Kalia & Dani's throats, right now....... J/J/S have been worried that if she does that Adam might change his mind and switch his vote----HE does NOT want K/D to know......of course Rachel doesn't HAVE to listen, just like Adam doesn't HAVE to vote for her.

Archived