Lawon - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And Lawon is the only one that is on to Shelly. He just tried to convince Dani that Shelly is working with the other side and Dani told him he was wrong.

Interesting.

I think she said that because she doesn't really trust Lawon.

This fool is actually volunteering to go on the block so his allies don't have to worry about Rachel coming back with a vengeance. Because he wouldn't be mad if he comes back into the game.

What?

Is this guy mental?

Lawon actually thinking he's going to go through a revolving door and renter as HOH and keep all his allinace off the block....I guess when he decided to finally play the game he literally is removing himself pre jury...I can't see any evictee losing a head to head comp with this genuius...Somewhere in the world Marcellas is sighing in relief losing the title as being the BB player that did the stupiest move in BB history...this takes the cake hands down...

This fool is actually volunteering to go on the block so his allies don't have to worry about Rachel coming back with a vengeance. Because he wouldn't be mad if he comes back into the game.

What?

Is this guy mental?

I think anyone who wants to go on the block is mental. He's a funny guy, I'd rather see him win than the dragon queen and a whole bunch of others, but if he volunteers for the block he deserves to go.

Does Lawon seriously think if he gets voted out he's automatically coming back in? Why would you volunteer yourself to be voted out? HAS THIS MAN EVER SEEN A SEASON OF THIS SHOW?!?! I was pretty impartial when it came to him (thought of him like background noise) but now I think he deserves to go for being so stupid.

I HAVE SEEN THE LIGHT PRAISE BE BROTHERS

whoops sorry Lawon but that's the glow from the exit sign. You will be missed though, you're worth a laugh every now and then. Plus if you won HOH it would have been great watching Porsche trying to figure out how to turn your crank

Yep.. he would be the last member voted out before Jury since someone else will be coming back.

Keep in mind these house guests are leaping to these conclusions based off two things -- the vague comment Julie made and the certainty with which the J&J + R alliance is sure they are coming back.

The thing about Lawon going is, is that his going, if he indeed goes inadvertently helped Dani more than Kalia. I think Porsche is more in Dani's pocket than Kalia's and Lawon would be more in Kalia's. I think if Kalia goes through with it just so she can avoid making Dani angry, she is an idiot, and is still doing Dani's dirty work for her.

The only way for Lawon to redeem himself from this foolishness is to actually beat whoever the convicted house guest is, in the competition to get back in the house.

Well the Queen Danielle should know by now that you don't automatically come back into the house and I think she doesn't care if Lawon is gone. The only problem is that Danielle doesn't have the numbers she thinks she has so she is sending out a person who is in her alliance and is a vote for her side and she thinks she is so smart!!!! I hope he smartens up before the veto meeting or he deserves to be gone.

I cannot believe he volunteered for a replacement, has he not watched this game before?? Poor Lawon, but that will be what he gets if he goes up and out, then I reallly think ppl out there are gonna either vote Brendon or Cassi back in, so look out there too, Lawon does not stand a snowballs chance if he has to go up against them, unless he has been fooling us all this time,lol

I cannot believe he volunteered for a replacement, has he not watched this game before?? Poor Lawon, but that will be what he gets if he goes up and out, then I reallly think ppl out there are gonna either vote Brendon or Cassi back in, so look out there too, Lawon does not stand a snowballs chance if he has to go up against them, unless he has been fooling us all this time,lol

I think Lawon is fairly sure he won't win the money & why not live it up in luxury (private house, movies, private chef etc...)

Like Porch, Lawon has no idea what he is doing in the BB House. Going to sequester house should make no difference for him, since he doesn't have to do anything there either. So, it's a really win-win situation for him. Let a good player back in.

He does not go to jury house, correct?? He goes home to stay.

I think they all think that is where they are going but I have heard otherwise .... unclear it think.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name