Lawon - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is funny. He is saying "WHY would I volunteer myself? After 37 days... do they think I am stupid???" he says he needs to go outside and needs a damn cigarette... and that if he has to live with these ppl for the next 4 days it is going to be hell up in here!

From here on in, I shall refer to Lawon as Marcellas V2.0 ...

Mind you, I suppose he COULD win the comp to get back in the house, though if he's as successful as he has been to date I think he'll be sitting at home watching the feeds with a bow tie and a bag of chips in no time.

From here on in, I shall refer to Lawon as Marcellas V2.0 ...

Mind you, I suppose he COULD win the comp to get back in the house, though if he's as successful as he has been to date I think he'll be sitting at home watching the feeds with a bow tie and a bag of chips in no time.

He is playing like he had no clue he was going up and he was blindsided. Doesn't everyone know he volunteered?

Why is he playing this drama game?

He is playing like he had no clue he was going up and he was blindsided. Doesn't everyone know he volunteered?

His goal is make it so the vets are surprised and think he's mad when he comes back in the house.

Well, unless he wins the challenge then there is NO way he is coming back.

Oh he is telling Shelly that when he comes back he is putting up Kalia. He is a terrible actor.

goes from being an irrelevant player just there for a vote to forever joining the dumb ass club with first class status

he will be known as a dumb ass bb player to end of time

only saving grace is if by miracle he can somehow win the comp to come back into the house :animated_bouncy:

Well if Tele-Shelly knows he volunteered to go up, everyone else will know in no time.

Lawon and Kalia whispering. Kalia told him not to act to mad because people are asking didn't he know. Kalia said she told them that they had talked about it.

Lawon is definitely providing some comic relief to BB this season. This guy is dumber than a doornail. He went on and on about his master plan and was quite proud of himself. He deserves to be shown the door this week and to stay the heck out for good.

I didn't think he was playing with a full deck and now I KNOW he isn't. SMH....how did he even make it through auditions? There is NO WAY he's coming back...unless the battle is a dance-off LOL.

Don't know why but this made me think of Alfonso dancing on "Fresh prince of Bel Air". Lawaon can be the "Fresh Princess of BB".

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name