Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

This woman's an idiot this week. She needs to put up Jordan and get her out of the house. There's no possible way she can win the competition on Thursday which will only add another ally to her side. Rachel's a mess and she shouldn't take her out at this point. Rachel/Jeff need to be saved again for next week.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This woman's an idiot this week. She needs to put up Jordan and get her out of the house. There's no possible way she can win the competition on Thursday which will only add another ally to her side. Rachel's a mess and she shouldn't take her out at this point. Rachel/Jeff need to be saved again for next week.

Kalia doesn't know the evictee is going to have to compete to come back. She probably thinks there's a good chance they'll come back based on popularity.

Kalia doesn't know the evictee is going to have to compete to come back. She probably thinks there's a good chance they'll come back based on popularity.

Exactly. Everyone except for like Adam and Shelly are convinced whoever goes this week is sure to come back. And she is definitely worried about J/J coming back after her.

Besides, she is still claiming to never put up Jordan based on their agreement.

Julie told them to be careful of who they evict next because they might return. They were all warned. If Kalia wanted to make her hoh count, she should have put up floaters, who would have had little chance to come back. As far as the hg's know, the evictee would be alloted that chance by vote based on popularity or by competition, which is basically the only determining factors as how they could return. Kalia wasted her own hoh, not BB.

If she got rid of a floater though Brendan could come back and she would be double screwed

He does, jejo fans....And his fans...I think you would be surprised at the amount of people who have changed their opinions of Brenchal this season....

Plus Allison Grodner

I think teaming up with J/J was B/R's best move this season. I am pretty sure them being America's Sweetheart played into their decision

This is reminding me of BB6 with Jeff, Jordan and Rachel being the last of the Sov 6, Daniele being James (who screwed over his alliance), and the rest of them being the Friendship. Hopefully if Rachel comes back she doesn't go back out the revolving door like Kaysar did and one of the Nerd Herd don't win this year.

No, I like her. She's much better than Rachel-wannabe-Porsche (or Rachel, for that matter)

She's not even close to being as good a player as Rachel. She acts like Dani putting Brendon on the block was HER idea. She couldn't have an idea in her head if she closed her eyes and concentrated extra hard. As for the HOH contest, I thought the rule was supposed to be to wait until the question was completed before answering or you got disqualified. I guess it all depends on who the brass want in.

She's not even close to being as good a player as Rachel. She acts like Dani putting Brendon on the block was HER idea. She couldn't have an idea in her head if she closed her eyes and concentrated extra hard. As for the HOH contest, I thought the rule was supposed to be to wait until the question was completed before answering or you got disqualified. I guess it all depends on who the brass want in.

Cowlia is an udder disaster!!

Raises a hand... Brendon fan here. :animated_bouncy:

Joining the Brenchel fan club! I love Rachel, thereby support Brendan by default!

Cowlia is an udder disaster!!

<snickering> <---cowlia would try to eat that remark.

Joining the Brenchel fan club! I love Rachel, thereby support Brendan by default!

<snickering> <---cowlia would try to eat that remark.

I'm still very worried about the HOH fish. Swim fishies swim, save yourself from a midnight snack.

Okay, guys. So who did she put up for those of you who do get the live feeds. I'm very curious, but would have been even more curious is wild card Shelly had won HOH.

I don't know yet.... but have been trying to figure it out...

I'm still very worried about the HOH fish. Swim fishies swim, save yourself from a midnight snack.

I'm worried about them for a different reason. She managed to "FORGET" to feed them the other night and then double fed them the next day when she realized they were acting funny because they were starving.

I'm worried about them for a different reason. She managed to "FORGET" to feed them the other night and then double fed them the next day when she realized they were acting funny because they were starving.

OMG are you serious???? I feel sorry for her dog...

yes I read this on Sucks too, she has been neglecting them!!! :furious:

She was talking about how if her dog barks or whimpers she clamps her hand around it's mouth and nose and even muzzles it! She also said that before she came into the house family members were telling her she should get rid of it...

Archived