Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

Just so we don't forget:

#1 - She shovels the food into her mouth

#2 - She talks non-stop with food in her mouth

#3 - half the food in her mouth falls out as she talks

#4 - She continually talks about sex (VERY descriptive)

#5 - She wouldn't share a bed because she HAS to masturbate

#6 - She says she has a hair phobia YET she throws her nasty hair all over the place

#7 - She pops her zits then flicks the pus wherever she wishes

#8 - She has urinated in the HT twice now & bragged about it

#10 - Her hygiene is horrific - looks like she is smuggling an otter

#11 - She packed only a pair of underwear, but wears none & HG's are complaining about the smell

#12 - 3 showers & a bath in how many weeks????

#13 - Her incessant chatter gives me a migraine

#14 - She uses people & brags about it (ie: I go on dates for the free meal)

#15 - she can't stop singing so we get WBRB on the feeds constantly

#15 - The word "Like" is used every other word, the girl has limited vocabulary, yet claims she is a journalist/writer

#16 - She doesn't wear size appropriate clothing - Just because it is made in your size doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it

#17 - She clips her toenails & lets them fly everywhere & doesn't pick them up

#18 - She name drops & I personally know a few she has mentioned & they DON'T know her

#19 - She clamps her dogs mouth shut & muzzles her dog if it barks or whimpers

#20 - She plays the 'Race Card' yet calls Lawon a 'Lazy n-word'

#21 - She eats of others plates (they aren't too happy about it either as they roll their eyes)

#22 - She won't do dishes as she claims she is above that kind of work

#23 - She mooches off other people ie: while they are cooking to tailor it to her 'likes'

#24 - Others CANNOT have a conversation without her 'one-upping' what they are talking about

#25 - She claims to be a vegetarian YET consumes every meat product in the house

#26 - She takes bites out of food and puts the remainder back in the container

#27 - She throws her used q-tips on the floor instead of changing the full trash bag

#28 - She says one thing but then claims the other ("I hate Kanye West" - next day - "I asked for my CD to be Kanye West")

#29 - She is in utter confusion as to why she is gaining weight & CONTINUALLY says that she has no idea why

#30 - She is socially inept & stunted

#31 - She uses all the ice then bitches that no one fills the trays (she has yet to do it)

#32 - She takes other HG's 'frozen mugs' and when asked denies it

#33 - She is a braggart & claims that she is accomplished in so much but an acquaintance (on another site) 'begs to differ'

#34 - She snoops through others drawers & when caught says "Oh whoops I thought that was my drawer!"

#35 - She refuses to help with ANY cleaning & when asked "My shoulder still hurts"

I'm finally going to get some things done this week that I've been putting off for the last month. Won't be watching the feeds. Morty's main page will suffice.

Did you see on live feeds, she was caught "sniffing" when she was done "playing" with herself. This has got to be the most disgusting piece of trash they've ever put on this show, and when you consider Yvette, that's say a hell of a lot!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm glad she won HOH. She's been working hard the last two weeks especially after they all ganged up on her. It will be fun to watch Rachel sweat all week. animated_rotfl.gif

Yes because Dani need it!!! I didnt think Kalia could pull it off but she is showing me that she came to play! And all the haters...hate on that!!!

Absolutely. I am not a huge Kalia fan, but she has now performed exceptionally well on a physical and mental HOH. It will be interesting to see if she was just biding her time and is now choosing to put it in gear. This is more in line with her preseason video comments.

We will see! I believe she was going to float her way until Jury time and then play! But when Brendon called her weak and Jeff threaten that she was the next to go, that lit the fire and made her play for real. Now Lawon, he is just throwing comps. Tonight was too obivious! :lol: right now he doesnt have a target on him so why play!

Kalia is playing this game! Finally Newbies are playing the game, Kalia and Shelly!

Kalia is one of the most annoying HGs in years and I can't put my finger on it, I just can't stand her.

Must switch feeds when she is there.

Yep, seems a lot of people do not want to watch her feeding her face and saying like over and over :animated_rotfl:

I flipped the channed and was disappointed she won. I hope she's thinking about who might be voted back in. She doesn't know if Brendon could be voted back in. Hopefully she'll pick Rachel and Porche/Shelly. With a Rachel voted out on Thursday.

This is gonna be a long week....not so much her power trip but her just handing the reins over to Dani all week."like oh my God you're right".I'm betting she'll be the first HOH to actually eat her entire HOH basket of goodies and the contents of her fridge by the veto ceremony...oink

I flipped the channed and was disappointed she won. I hope she's thinking about who might be voted back in. She doesn't know if Brendon could be voted back in. Hopefully she'll pick Rachel and Porche/Shelly. With a Rachel voted out on Thursday.

How could Brendon possibly get voted back in? People were laughing at Rachel crying about him. Everyone seems to really hate them.

I have found my dislike of Kalia growing in the past weeks. After this week she kicked it in high gear. I would take Rachel any day over Kalia. Her Mom must be so very proud of her. I feel she may be the closest outside the house as she is in. Disgusting!!!!

Kalia has to be one of the most annoying houseguest ever. I'm watching DVR'd BBAD and she is trying to think back to see if she is the first black person to win HOH... I get so annoyed at anyone who thinks like this.

Totally agree Kalia is hated more then Rachel. I hope Rachel can stay another week or two and Kalia gets voted out before Rachel.

I lost a lot for Dani with the way she is acting like they are still in high school. Dani screwed this game up and I hope it bites her in the a$$.

Much like Jordon's HOH not being her own

or R/B HOH too. They got themselves in trouble doing J/J's bidding and gunning for Domenic.

Not a Kalia fan but she won it clean and out played the others. She pulled it off and took it right out of Sheldon's hands. She's the first newbie to pull it off and got to give her credit for it. I just wish she was going after J/J this week, but I doubt it.

Archived