Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

Damn! The feeds have been great all morning... COWlia is up now asking what foods the HN's can eat or only cake... she is answered with "Just cake" and she seems relieved (Yes, COWlia, that leaves more food for you)... So now that she is up... maybe I should start cleaning the house...

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Damn! The feeds have been great all morning... COWlia is up now asking what foods the HN's can eat or only cake... she is answered with "Just cake" and she seems relieved (Yes, COWlia, that leaves more food for you)... So now that she is up... maybe I should start cleaning the house...

OMG, I was just thinking how laid back the house was this morning then I remembered that Danielle and Kalia were still asleep. LOL!!!

She was talking about how if her dog barks or whimpers she clamps her hand around it's mouth and nose and even muzzles it! She also said that before she came into the house family members were telling her she should get rid of it...

I heard this and that's why I can't stand her! I was sticking up for her at one time! But being unkind to animals!?? forget it, unforgivable!

Okay, guys. So who did she put up for those of you who do get the live feeds. I'm very curious, but would have been even more curious is wild card Shelly had won HOH.

Kalia nominated Jeff and Rachel. Jeff won POV. Tomorrow is the Veto ceremony and then we'll know who she puts up to replace Jeff. There is lots of talk about Porsche or maybe Adam.

Kalia said this morning that she is not putting Porsche up, she's going to use Adam as the replacement nominee because he will have enough votes to stay.

I think Adam is a good choice because then he can see where he stands with J/J/

OMG! Did anyone else watching the feeds just see COWlia and the Q-tip... she put it in her ear, cleaned her ear and then took it out and started messing with the waxy q-tip with her fingers... I seriously almost hurled... It was on Feed 3...

OMG! Did anyone else watching the feeds just see COWlia and the Q-tip... she put it in her ear, cleaned her ear and then took it out and started messing with the waxy q-tip with her fingers... I seriously almost hurled... It was on Feed 3...

I was watching and I saw her touch the used Q-Tip before using the clean end on the other ear. Different perception, I guess.

That's it!!! Send out the lynch mob!!!! :party_smilie:

Just watched the show, Kalia is an idiot:animated_rotfl:

H-O-L-Y CRAP! Kalia is seriously considering keeping Rachel in the house?? I am gonna have to flashback to Shelly offering this theory up to Kalia, because this is un-buuuuh-lievable!! I am lovin how pissed Dani is right now...bwahahahahaha

If Shelly's plan works to get Kalia tell people to KEEP Rachel--oh my word, she deserves some type of BB award. wow....

Kalia is totally sold on this--waiting to see if Dani manages to sway her back to what she wants.

yeah she basically made a huge mistake by saying that, cause it shows Kalia that she is only thinking about herself

Darn, poor Dani. Kalia is ruining "her" HOH week. :animated_rotfl:

shame on her, and I am loving it

Archived