Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

Kalia declared that she was going to 'make her own decisions' yet everytime someone talks to her she changes her mind? She must rate off the charts for gullability!!! Dani should just yell at her then Kalia would literally crumble to the fear of someone being mad at her.

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not a huge fan of Kalia, but can't help but wonder why she gets such ugly names thrown at her. I've been watching the show, and yes she's annoying and told a few lies, but she's done nothing to be called those horrible names. I hope none of you believe in karma, you can't let a game show make you sink to such low levels...can't imagine what some of you say about people in your real lives!?!?! Call her game play dumb, ignorant, etc. But to call her ugly, cow,...Edited due to previously deleted post...

P.S.

I'm a big J/J fan that's not too happy with how they are acting entitled, not sure who I support now....starting to pull for Dani (she's actually playing hard) and Shelly (she plays like a snake in the grass, but hey...it's a game, play to win!).

I wanted to like her ... I really did, but watching the feeds last night it was apparent how easy it is to get in Kalia's ear and her head. She kept saying things like "this will show I am making my own decisions" but all of her ideas are coming from Dani and/or Shelly! And she needs reaffirmation from EVERYONE. This girl is digging her own grave.

Agreed!

FYI - Every year players get knicknames, i.e. Cow, Cowpie, Cowlia, Kal-eata, Grazer. Kicknames depend on their game play and there actions, in the game, which by the way, is on TV, Cable, Live Feeds and reported on Web Sites. So, everyone watching or reading can form an opinion. And, post that opinion.

Whether anyone likes it or not, I think Kalia is a Cow, not because of her weight, but because she's disgusting in her speech and actions. Oh wait, I think I just insulted Cows. Sorry cows. "GOT MILK?" Mooooooooo........

Agree 10000 percent with what ^^^^^ Shipp just said, some ppl need a huge chill pill, just sayin

lol Slim, you are on point today girl

THAT SAID, I heard some gossip that with Cowpie in the house, the next food challenge will include a side of beef.

They had better be stocked with bibs because we all know that half of it will fall out of that gaping orifice that she calls a mouth...

I agree that people need to chill. If I went into that house I would expect people I don't know to be criticizing my every move - which is why I would never do it, lol. Kalia knew what she signed up for. I don't really think people would call her the names if they liked her, though. Just like some people talked about Maggie's body and made fun of her during BB6 and the people who liked her were incensed. Those same people had no problem calling Janelle "tranny" or saying she was gaining weight. I just think it's about who you like/don't like. Either way, they are in the fish bowl so they're going to get talked about.

I'm so confused. Why would they be afraid of Rachel coming back, because if they don't evict her she'd still be in the house. Am I missing something with the logic DAni/Kalia are using?

I'm so confused. Why would they be afraid of Rachel coming back, because if they don't evict her she'd still be in the house. Am I missing something with the logic DAni/Kalia are using?

Lawon is on the block (replacement nom) and the votes are for Rach to stay in the house...

Lawon is on the block (replacement nom) and the votes are for Rach to stay in the house...

But why would they put Lawon up? Were they afraid that Rachel would come back?

That's the part I'm not getting. If they fear Rachel would return, why not just evict her because either way she'd still be in the house...

That's the part I'm not getting. If they fear Rachel would return, why not just evict her because either way she'd still be in the house...

Their logic has been seeded by Shelly, Cowlia thinks that if she gave Rach a fighting chance then she wouldn't come back with a vengeance...

Here's the deal: It was Shelly that put it into Kalia's head that Kahlia should nominate a floater because IF Rachel were to be evicted and came back, Kalia would be Rachel's main target. This was all Shelly's plan and Kalia fell for it. (Shelly will be laughing all the way to the bank on this one.)

Kalia's plan was to tell Rachel that they will keep her safe IF she swears on Brendon's life that she will not nominate Kalia next week should Rachel get HOH.

Meanwhile, Kalia decided to put up Lawon - thinking that if the houseguest gets evicted and comes back, Lawon will not be mad at her and still be in her alliance. Kalia felt safer nominating Lawon and originally wanted to nominate Porscha but Dani talked her out of that move.

BUT, the whole reason the "plan" was a good deal for Kalia was so SHE could get a deal from Rach to be safe......she never went after that because she feared the wrath of Dani......so, now Rach stays and K is without the deal :smilielol:

BUT, the whole reason the "plan" was a good deal for Kalia was so SHE could get a deal from Rach to be safe......she never went after that because she feared the wrath of Dani......so, now Rach stays and K is without the deal :smilielol:

Yep.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

And as far as evicting the HG who comes back right away-you never know-they could be HOH for the week automatically-that's why Kalia was so scared!

Although I still think Kalia wimped out and dani FAILED in her quest to get out J/J/R----good-- :maleficent::animated_bouncy:

Clean up done.

Kalia missed a golden opportunity here but, she let it slip away. Shelly's plan was a great plan for Kalia and marginally good for Daniele. But this is Dani's HoH and she knew immediately that this plan benefited primarily Kalia. Daniele couldn't outright say NO to Kalia and Lawon gave her the perfect "out" by volunteering. Whether he stays or goes it doesn't mean a hill of beans to Daniele. She knows that Lawon is more loyal to Kalia and for Dani that means your dispensable.

Buh-bye Lawon

However, it's better to be lucky than good! Because...

Most likely Lawon will lose the competition to Dominic or Cassie. BOTH of them will be on Daniele's side when they come back and if Lawon does happen to come back he thinks he was in on this grand scheme and won't hold it against Kalia. (I won't be surprised if it's just those two fighting for HoH either and then it's even better because they'll have power for a 3rd week.)

Cassie will be with Shelly and get up to speed on the house. Cassie and Jordan had a lot of respect for each other. I don't see Cassie working with Dani and the losing team.

I guess I'm in the minority here in thinking what Kalia did actually helped her..At the start of her HOH she was the one to get out..Dani literally had fallen behind Kalia as the one to get out...

So Kalia was actually helped by her stupid alliance.... Porsche turning traitor when she really had no reason to since she wasn't on anyones radar...and Lawon volunteering not to be a pawn but actually agreeing to be voted out and saving Rachel their enemies best competitor in the process.

Right now she easliy sits 3rd behind Porsche and Dani as J&J and Shelly's targets for next week. If Dom does make it back she drops to 4th in targets to get out.

It was a moronic move but it inadvertently made her less of a target.....

Clean up done.

Kalia missed a golden opportunity here but, she let it slip away. Shelly's plan was a great plan for Kalia and marginally good for Daniele. But this is Dani's HoH and she knew immediately that this plan benefited primarily Kalia. Daniele couldn't outright say NO to Kalia and Lawon gave her the perfect "out" by volunteering. Whether he stays or goes it doesn't mean a hill of beans to Daniele. She knows that Lawon is more loyal to Kalia and for Dani that means your dispensable.

Buh-bye Lawon

However, it's better to be lucky than good! Because...

Most likely Lawon will lose the competition to Dominic or Cassie. BOTH of them will be on Daniele's side when they come back and if Lawon does happen to come back he thinks he was in on this grand scheme and won't hold it against Kalia. (I won't be surprised if it's just those two fighting for HoH either and then it's even better because they'll have power for a 3rd week.)

You didn't mention Brendon as a possibility! LOL

Archived