Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

Guest Corky812

I like Kalia because she has the guts to be herself. (Don't care for a lot of her habits, but seriously, put a 24 hour camera on one of your family or friends and they don't know it and you'd see a lot of stuff you wish you hadn't...nuff said!)

That comp was CLEARLY (just my opinion) geared for Rachel and she lost it (yeah, I know "...waaa...waaa, I was so upset about my man leaving I just couldn't concentrate..." ...blah blah blubber...!!!)

Why shouldn't Kalia gloat a little? Brenchel are the biggest gloaters in BB history when they win!

Kalia's smartest move would be to put up Rachel and Shelly. Shel will fight for that POV and if the others win it they are no way taking someone off the block! No way she should wait and try to backdoor Rachel...all in all though, it probably does not really matter because producer Allison no doubt will revolve Rachel right back in the door if she is voted out!

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

HA HA HA HA! :party_smilie: She lasted til the final two in an endurance comp and everyone had something negative to say about that...she KILLS in the quiz comp, still attacking her... I am so glad Dani is safe this week thanks to her new-found bud and hopefully Dom will be returning to the alliance since Lawon is utterly useless! I don't care about her or any other HG's personal hygiene, looks, weight etc....Kalia is PLAYING and showing there's more to her than we thought. DEAL WITH IT!

Nice post mrswatson. Playing the game to win is what really counts. Every since Kalia figured out that she was just being used by the vets and Brendon decided he would all over her, this girl has turned it up and showed that she is a real competitor. Her and Dani is now in control of the house and if Dom gets back in the house, one of those three will be the winner of the game.

I think Kalia and Dani should break up J/J by sending Jeff home. I believe the quicker you breakup couples and teams, the better.

GOOOOOOO! Kalia/Dani!! :hurray::hurray: :hurray:

I was watching the show from last night today (DVR), and my impression about the HoH comp was that it was set up for Kalia. I couldn't avoid thinking that 'somehow' she already knew the answers. The first question for example, she answered when Julie just read the first 3 words... it was just strange.

LOL @ Mrs Watson. I, for one, am in no way disputing that she did a great job in the HOH competition.......and so what? She's still a vile, disgusting, mean, ugly person.

LOL at Spikes....so what? She isn't the first, and I am sure she won't be the last. Every year there is a new HG to hate. I don't disagree about her being disgusting or annoying, but I don't have a problem giving someone props for winning. :)

Thanks Joystiick! I agree about splitting up J/J. Hopefully they will get their wish to be in jury together though.

LOL at Spikes....so what? She isn't the first, and I am sure she won't be the last. Every year there is a new HG to hate. I don't disagree about her being disgusting or annoying, but I don't have a problem giving someone props for winning. :)

And neither did I...

Guest Corky812

The difference is Rachel memorizes every little detail whereas Dani coached Kalia to listen for key words. Kalia did just that. You could see how fearcely she was concentrating. Rachel is good at the quiz comps if she hears the whole thing but she can't compartmentalize. this was lightening rounds and you had to listen to the key words..

I was watching the show from last night today (DVR), and my impression about the HoH comp was that it was set up for Kalia. I couldn't avoid thinking that 'somehow' she already knew the answers. The first question for example, she answered when Julie just read the first 3 words... it was just strange.

I have no real feelings about how or why Cow pie won HOH, or even that she is HOH.

All I know is every time I look at her, and hear her speak, I thow up a little in the back of my throat. :drool:

WARNING WARNING - Beware little HOH fishies, got a feeling you might be a late nite snack for Cowlia. She'll stuff anything into that pie hole if she's hungry. Wait, she's always hungry. Swim fishies SWIM, SAVE YOURSELVES. :fear:

I agree, she won fair & square but that DOESN'T make up for the repulsiveness that she IS.... And I see that CBS got the message and isn't inundating the feeds with queen skank! Yay!

I have no real feelings about how or why Cow pie won HOH, or even that she is HOH.

All I know is every time I look at her, and hear her speak, I thow up a little in the back of my throat. :drool:

WARNING WARNING - Beware little HOH fishies, got a feeling you might be a late nite snack for Cowlia. She'll stuff anything into that pie hole if she's hungry. Wait, she's always hungry. Swim fishies SWIM, SAVE YOURSELVES. :fear:

ROTFL! I never thought of that... poor fish! Hopefully the COWlia smell doesn't penetrate their tank and kill them... they need to keep an eye on it and if they see and green haze they need to evacuate the fish FAST!

As a person I can't stand listening to her talk, her mannerisms, her rotten personality or the way she eats grotesquely.....However, out of all the newbies at least she's taken a stand where she is in the house so I at least give her credit for that..and even Lawon has chosen his side openly.....the rest of the newbies are still floating around the toilet...

As a person I can't stand listening to her talk, her mannerisms, her rotten personality or the way she eats grotesquely.....However, out of all the newbies at least she's taken a stand where she is in the house so I at least give her credit for that..and even Lawon has chosen his side openly.....the rest of the newbies are still floating around the toilet...

True that.

I honestly don't get the Kalia hate. She takes a stand for what she believes in and backs it up with actions. Who gives a flying flip if she likes to eat?

I blame casting for all of these fat-hating attacks on fan sites. Because they've done nothing but cast "beautiful people" for so many years that many BB fans have forgotten what a normal human looks like. She's not freaking obese. She's the exact size most women these days are.

Who knew this board was full of skinny people.

Wow nice to see you around again..how come you don't post late nights anymore?...Anyway I can send you a pic if you want proof I can make fun of her big fat ass...seriously I don't think its so much her weight as much as her total package of everything combined why people point out her weight..even she brings it up constanly about flab hanging out...I don't need belts, I use to weigh..and gorging herself silly...and I can go on and on.....If you watch the Big C there was a great line when the character lectures the big fat girl from the movie Precious why fat people need to be Jolly...she finishes it with (and I'm paraphrasing) "you have two choice you can be fat and jolly or a skinny bitch"

Yeah, apparently everyone who posts on here would never eat, poop, or masturbate EVER in the 70 or so days in the house if they were ever lucky enough to be picked for BB.

Seriously, are you joking??? Everyone I know would NEVER behave in the way she has AND she is the one that signed up to be on NATIONAL TV and act in such manners. So therefore the majority of people WOULDN'T behave like that! If you act that way on live camera, then you are going to get called out! :giljotiini:

Wow nice to see you around again..how come you don't post late nights anymore?...Anyway I can send you a pic if you want proof I can make fun of her big fat ass...seriously I don't think its so much her weight as much as her total package of everything combined why people point out her weight..even she brings it up constanly about flab hanging out...I don't need belts, I use to weigh..and gorging herself silly...and I can go on and on.....If you watch the Big C there was a great line when the character lectures the big fat girl from the movie Precious why fat people need to be Jolly...she finishes it with (and I'm paraphrasing) "you have two choice you can be fat and jolly or a skinny bitch"

EXACTALY it is NOT her weight, it is the other thousands of disgusting, classless, tacky & nasty things she does on LIVE FEED that are repulsive!

I honestly don't get the Kalia hate. She takes a stand for what she believes in and backs it up with actions. Who gives a flying flip if she likes to eat?

I blame casting for all of these fat-hating attacks on fan sites. Because they've done nothing but cast "beautiful people" for so many years that many BB fans have forgotten what a normal human looks like. She's not freaking obese. She's the exact size most women these days are.

No one gives a rats behind what she eats (except for the fact that she claims there is nothing to eat and she is a vegetarian and comsumes EVERYTHING) it is HOW she eats.. :sleep1:

Kalia killed it - that was not luck.

That is EXACTLY how I would imagine I would play and win that game. Listen hard and buzz fast.

I have to say I like the re-direction of the game this week...I have not been a fan of bringing back players outside of an Allstars. I have been getting tired of all the vets acting like they're the only ones who know how to play or that this season is theirs to lose.

I think that up till yesterday's HOH that game play has been a re-run or continuation of a vet's previous season...and with the twist added this week...HOH has an intersting choice to make.

Yeah, apparently everyone who posts on here would never eat, poop, or masturbate EVER in the 70 or so days in the house if they were ever lucky enough to be picked for BB.

It's not that she does those things, it's that she does them then talks about them... constantly! She complains about her weight but eats the way she does. Talking about pooping is unacceptable anywhere outside a doctors office. And no one wants to hear all her raunchy sex stories/fantasies. In general she is just a filthy creature with a terrible attitude.

Agreed! I was looking at some pics of Kalia online and she wasn't always as big as she is, but even at her current weight, she isn't obese. I agree about her being on the gross side with her comments and actions, but I am rooting for her now simply because when she said Dom's eviction week that the Vets were going to sit there and pick them off, she's doing something to keep that from happening.

Nice post mrswatson. Playing the game to win is what really counts. Every since Kalia figured out that she was just being used by the vets and Brendon decided he would all over her, this girl has turned it up and showed that she is a real competitor. Her and Dani is now in control of the house and if Dom gets back in the house, one of those three will be the winner of the game.

I think Kalia and Dani should break up J/J by sending Jeff home. I believe the quicker you breakup couples and teams, the better.

GOOOOOOO! Kalia/Dani!! :hurray::hurray: :hurray:

Oh, I so agree with the two of you. One of the reasons I haven't been on here this season is how nasty people can be about the HG's and the horrible things they say to attack them behind their back that they would never say to their face. First Kalia was accused of having a weave, but I guess some soon learned that black women can have long hair too.

Archived