Kalia - Week 5 - HoH

CeCiMom

• Replies 392
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now Kalia has the whole HOH room to masterbate in.

vomit-smiley-9529.gifvomit-smiley-9529.gifvomit-smiley-9529.gifvomit-smiley-9529.gifvomit-smiley-9529.gif

HA HA HA! They will have to sanitize the heck out of it like crazy! I give her credit, she won fair and square, BUT she is still a classless, tactless, NASTY person... I think this will play out with obvious selections to be on the block and from everything I am seeing and reading NO ONE is thrilled about watching her on the feeds... the only ones that see to be happy for her are not avid feed watchers.

I understand how people find her annoying or gross, but I don't get all the judgement on her when in reality, most people being filmed 24-7 will all have their obnoxious moments.

In any case, so glad for my girl Danielle, and as i said above, though I agree she can be tough to take at times, she has been growing on me as I think she is one of the more "real" people in the house. (along with Dani, there was Cassi and that's about it... I find almost all the other newbs to be boobs.)

And as TbeGreatXL said, good for Dani, and F the haters.

I think Dani will nominate Rachel and Jeff/Shelly. Unless Dani figures out that it's best to get rid of a weak player to give a better shot at Dominic coming back.

On a side note: I'm considering turning off the feeds/tv for the next week. I barely got through this last week with Kalia's incessant blabbering. ;)

I think Dani will nominate Rachel and Jeff/Shelly. Unless Dani figures out that it's best to get rid of a weak player to give a better shot at Dominic coming back.

On a side note: I'm considering turning off the feeds/tv for the next week. I barely got through this last week with Kalia's incessant blabbering. ;)

Yes and yes and yes. Glad I have to go back to work. I'm not a masochist.

I agree with your pic for noms and it is time to get stuff done and get off the feeds for a while.

:furious3:I'M SO PISSED...okay it was SOTR of fair and square...I think it was geared for Rachel to win and now the COW has foiled the "plot"! Still I will NOT be watching the show, BBafter Dark, Live feeds or ANYTHING having to do with this blubbery whale of a woman! She has NO social skills, NO manners, NO self-respect (if she did she'd shower EVERY DAY!)

SUCH a disappointment and the fact that someone nice, like Jordon, Jeff, Shelly or Adam could go home just makes me wanna BARF!

I'm with you. I dont think I can bear another week of Dani and Kalia in that HOH room. I just find them so boring and so irritating. Blech. Back to life for me!

:furious3:I'M SO PISSED...okay it was SOTR of fair and square...I think it was geared for Rachel to win and now the COW has foiled the "plot"! Still I will NOT be watching the show, BBafter Dark, Live feeds or ANYTHING having to do with this blubbery whale of a woman! She has NO social skills, NO manners, NO self-respect (if she did she'd shower EVERY DAY!)

SUCH a disappointment and the fact that someone nice, like Jordon, Jeff, Shelly or Adam could go home just makes me wanna BARF!

ROTFL! At first when I read this I thought you said "BLUEBERRY whale of a woman".... Thank you for giving me a laugh tonight!

Yes and yes and yes. Glad I have to go back to work. I'm not a masochist.

Between Rachael and Kow-la, no feeds for me this week! Time to get some house cleaning done. Kow-la will be totally "empowered" this week (seeing as how she was such a big shot last week) and will be more annoying then ever.

Can someone remind me of the schedule? When will she have to decide on noms? Tomorrow? And POV comp on Saturday?

H/HN/Luxury-Friday? Noms-Friday? POV Sunday? POV Ceremony Monday?

Please correct me if I'm wrong--Always mess this up

WOW! COWLIA wins HOH. :furious3:

Well, even a blind squirrel will find a nut sometimes.... Just didn't expect NOR want her in power. :censored:

Yes because putting a golf ball in a hole requires much more skill lol. Jesus, Im not a fan of this girl but at least give credit where credit is due.

A blind squirrel? She KILLED that HOH it isnt like she lucked into it and she killed the endurance too.

Absolutely. I am not a huge Kalia fan, but she has now performed exceptionally well on a physical and mental HOH. It will be interesting to see if she was just biding her time and is now choosing to put it in gear. This is more in line with her preseason video comments.

I think it'll be Rachel/Porsche on the block with Shelly as a replacement if one comes down. They probably figure Porsche may save Rachel if she wins POV so they'll tell Porsche she is just going up as a pawn but is safe. I still like Porsche but what is wrong with that girl pitting Jeff/Shelly against eachother instead of Shelly/Kalia? Shelly had a good chance of getting Kalia out with that answer. Ugh...I doubt I will watch feeds much this week, either. :(

Archived