lol her thread was already active now it will be even more active

i am surprised her answering blind and still able to win hoh

dominic was a lucky one for her :animated_bouncy:

Shelly's ass is grass,lolol, prolly with poesche

Just so we don't forget:

#1 - She shovels the food into her mouth

#2 - She talks non-stop with food in her mouth

#3 - half the food in her mouth falls out as she talks

#4 - She continually talks about sex (VERY descriptive)

#5 - She wouldn't share a bed because she HAS to masturbate

#6 - She says she has a hair phobia YET she throws her nasty hair all over the place

#7 - She pops her zits then flicks the pus wherever she wishes

#8 - She has urinated in the HT twice now & bragged about it

#10 - Her hygiene is horrific - looks like she is smuggling an otter

#11 - She packed only a pair of underwear, but wears none & HG's are complaining about the smell

#12 - 3 showers & a bath in how many weeks????

#13 - Her incessant chatter gives me a migraine

#14 - She uses people & brags about it (ie: I go on dates for the free meal)

#15 - she can't stop singing so we get WBRB on the feeds constantly

#15 - The word "Like" is used every other word, the girl has limited vocabulary, yet claims she is a journalist/writer

#16 - She doesn't wear size appropriate clothing - Just because it is made in your size doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it

#17 - She clips her toenails & lets them fly everywhere & doesn't pick them up

#18 - She name drops & I personally know a few she has mentioned & they DON'T know her

#19 - She clamps her dogs mouth shut & muzzles her dog if it barks or whimpers

#20 - She plays the 'Race Card' yet calls Lawon a 'Lazy n-word'

#21 - She eats of others plates (they aren't too happy about it either as they roll their eyes)

#22 - She won't do dishes as she claims she is above that kind of work

#23 - She mooches off other people ie: while they are cooking to tailor it to her 'likes'

#24 - Others CANNOT have a conversation without her 'one-upping' what they are talking about

#25 - She claims to be a vegetarian YET consumes every meat product in the house

#26 - She takes bites out of food and puts the remainder back in the container

#27 - She throws her used q-tips on the floor instead of changing the full trash bag

#28 - She says one thing but then claims the other ("I hate Kanye West" - next day - "I asked for my CD to be Kanye West")

#29 - She is in utter confusion as to why she is gaining weight & CONTINUALLY says that she has no idea why

#30 - She is socially inept & stunted

#31 - She uses all the ice then bitches that no one fills the trays (she has yet to do it)

#32 - She takes other HG's 'frozen mugs' and when asked denies it

#33 - She is a braggart & claims that she is accomplished in so much but an acquaintance (on another site) 'begs to differ'

#34 - She snoops through others drawers & when caught says "Oh whoops I thought that was my drawer!"

#35 - She refuses to help with ANY cleaning & when asked "My shoulder still hurts"

I'm finally going to get some things done this week that I've been putting off for the last month. Won't be watching the feeds. Morty's main page will suffice.

Comp certainly set up for a newbie to win, since they were the only ones who knew anything about those 3 HGs.......since I cannot stand the sound of Kalia's voice, it will be a long, aggravating week :kwasny:

ewwee # 5 , now she has the HOH to herself, plz don't visualize . plz don't visualize

The live feed viewers are going to be at record lows this week!!!!! NO ONE wants to see COWlia all over the feeds this week... I am UDDERly repulsed...

Agree.. Worst HOH ever.

Rachel/Jeff with Jordan as replacement

no way^^^^ that will happen, Dani made a promise and I think she means to keep it, Kalia hates Shelly

lol her thread was already active now it will be even more active

i am surprised her answering blind and still able to win hoh

dominic was a lucky one for her :animated_bouncy:

Not really did any of the other HG refer any of the other HGs as.... anything?

YAY KALIA!!!

Just so we don't forget:

#1 - She shovels the food into her mouth

#2 - She talks non-stop with food in her mouth

#3 - half the food in her mouth falls out as she talks

#4 - She continually talks about sex (VERY descriptive)

#5 - She wouldn't share a bed because she HAS to masturbate

#6 - She says she has a hair phobia YET she throws her nasty hair all over the place

#7 - She pops her zits then flicks the pus wherever she wishes

#8 - She has urinated in the HT twice now & bragged about it

#10 - Her hygiene is horrific - looks like she is smuggling an otter

#11 - She packed only a pair of underwear, but wears none & HG's are complaining about the smell

#12 - 3 showers & a bath in how many weeks????

#13 - Her incessant chatter gives me a migraine

#14 - She uses people & brags about it (ie: I go on dates for the free meal)

#15 - she can't stop singing so we get WBRB on the feeds constantly

#15 - The word "Like" is used every other word, the girl has limited vocabulary, yet claims she is a journalist/writer

#16 - She doesn't wear size appropriate clothing - Just because it is made in your size doesn't mean you SHOULD wear it

#17 - She clips her toenails & lets them fly everywhere & doesn't pick them up

#18 - She name drops & I personally know a few she has mentioned & they DON'T know her

#19 - She clamps her dogs mouth shut & muzzles her dog if it barks or whimpers

#20 - She plays the 'Race Card' yet calls Lawon a 'Lazy n-word'

#21 - She eats of others plates (they aren't too happy about it either as they roll their eyes)

#22 - She won't do dishes as she claims she is above that kind of work

#23 - She mooches off other people ie: while they are cooking to tailor it to her 'likes'

#24 - Others CANNOT have a conversation without her 'one-upping' what they are talking about

#25 - She claims to be a vegetarian YET consumes every meat product in the house

#26 - She takes bites out of food and puts the remainder back in the container

#27 - She throws her used q-tips on the floor instead of changing the full trash bag

#28 - She says one thing but then claims the other ("I hate Kanye West" - next day - "I asked for my CD to be Kanye West")

#29 - She is in utter confusion as to why she is gaining weight & CONTINUALLY says that she has no idea why

#30 - She is socially inept & stunted

#31 - She uses all the ice then bitches that no one fills the trays (she has yet to do it)

#32 - She takes other HG's 'frozen mugs' and when asked denies it

#33 - She is a braggart & claims that she is accomplished in so much but an acquaintance (on another site) 'begs to differ'

#34 - She snoops through others drawers & when caught says "Oh whoops I thought that was my drawer!"

#35 - She refuses to help with ANY cleaning & when asked "My shoulder still hurts"

I'm finally going to get some things done this week that I've been putting off for the last month. Won't be watching the feeds. Morty's main page will suffice.

I will take all of that over homophobia any day! GO KALIA!!!!

Hate this food shoveling, valley speakin motormouth.

Worst winner out of everyone available.

Stupid Porche putting Shelly vs Jeff.

Moron.

At least I'll get some time away from the computer this week.

Screw you Kowlia!!!!

I can't wait to see the show to see how Kalia won. She is far from my favorite but I am happy any newbie won HOH. I want to see how Rachel and Shelly react to this turn of events!

I have to give her credit, she smoked everybody! But still....UGH!!!

Archived