Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

Jeff isn't the only nice looking guy to play this game. He has lots of fans for one reason, he is a NICE GUY. His looks are a bonus, yes. But looks don't guarantee you'll win over America, as proven by other good lookin fellas who are either forgotten about or not liked by viewers. He's a nice guy, with flaws...sure. I've yet to meet anyone without any flaws, but overall, he's just a nice guy.

A nice guy who won PoV this week!! =)))

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

speaking as a gay man, i really dont think Jeff is NOT a homophobe. He is just ignorant. He is speaking like probably 75% the way most of america feels. I do like Jeff and I am hoping that he and Jordan take 1st and 2nd. I also do not think he is abusive towards Jordan. He I feel is just looking out for her and I think he is a bit strong with Jordan..because lets face it..Jordan is a bit flighty...love her for that.

GO Jeff and Jordan!!!!

If you weren't so full of yourself,D, you would have realized there are other posters here with opinions, the "Ted Bundy" comment was posted by someone else, you chose to respond to it and to think it was aimed at you.......now, I'm off to see if I can catch Jeff on the feeds and, yes, I do find him absolutely orgasmic......whether he's winning comps, losing comps, cooking, eating, sleeping and esp., like this morning when he was in the b/y with his bathng suit low on his bod......ahhhhhhhhhhhh :omg:

I cannot claim to know Jeff personally, but I think he probably would have been in some legal probs by now if he was as abusive as people are saying. There has not been any exes coming out of the woodwork (that I know of) that claim he is a terrible person. He is protective of Jordan and may overstep sometimes, but I really think he is a good guy. Really good looking too, which may affect my opinion just slightly. I don't thnk I would classify him as a homophobe, because I agree that it would not be a good idea to make a teacher in a children's book gay or define him as straight either. The sexuality of a teacher in a children's book should not even come in to context. I think he may not say the correct hings sometimes, but homophobe is a bit strong. JMO.

Yup! I still adore him

That terrible big bully Jeff is making Jordan and Shelly some catfish right now. I guess there goes Dani's comment out the window.

I was just about to say the same thing. Not only did he cook their food, he delivered it. What an asshole. #sarcasm#

10446471.jpg

mines good gameplay :animated_bouncy:

Yeah lol just cause I thought those guys were cute I didn't vote for them to win the game. My allegiance is with who I think has the best game play, and there have been times where I have rooted for people on both sides of the fence. For instance in season 6 I liked Maggie AND Jani. I though they were both playing a good game, just a different way.

Jeff isn't the only nice looking guy to play this game. He has lots of fans for one reason, he is a NICE GUY. His looks are a bonus, yes. But looks don't guarantee you'll win over America, as proven by other good lookin fellas who are either forgotten about or not liked by viewers. He's a nice guy, with flaws...sure. I've yet to meet anyone without any flaws, but overall, he's just a nice guy.

A nice guy who won PoV this week!! =)))

I think America loves him because him telling Jordan to shut up, and his homophobic rants in both his seasons is kept off the air. Not everyone in America who watches this show has the live feeds, or reads recap sites. I think if you didn't see -some- of his behavior it's easy for people to think he's perfect, his looks help.

I don't think he's a bad guy or a good guy .. I think he's an average guy. But he does get a particular edit on the show, and it's almost always a positive edit. This seasons casting of the vets is clear, the most loved (Jeff and Jordon) the most feared (Dani and Dick) and the most hated (Even if i love them) (Brenden and Rachel).

I think when you love a house guest though you find a way to justify their behavior. It's sort of the rose colored glasses, love is blind thing .. I ignore, downplay, or sympathize with a lot of the things that Rachel does or says because I love her .. I think a lot of Jeff fans do the same. The difference is I acknowledge Rachel's bad faults at times, and I acknowledge I downplay her faults not everyone acknowledges Jeff's faults.

I think people can think whatever they want about any of the house guests.. and say whatever they want .. I just wish they were more real about their perspective.

I cannot claim to know Jeff personally, but I think he probably would have been in some legal probs by now if he was as abusive as people are saying. There has not been any exes coming out of the woodwork (that I know of) that claim he is a terrible person. He is protective of Jordan and may overstep sometimes, but I really think he is a good guy. Really good looking too, which may affect my opinion just slightly. I don't thnk I would classify him as a homophobe, because I agree that it would not be a good idea to make a teacher in a children's book gay or define him as straight either. The sexuality of a teacher in a children's book should not even come in to context. I think he may not say the correct hings sometimes, but homophobe is a bit strong. JMO.

:notworthy: agree

That terrible big bully Jeff is making Jordan and Shelly some catfish right now. I guess there goes Dani's comment out the window.

Maybe he can deliver their dinner with his continued bullying and intimidation, the same he used against Dominic, Adam, Kahlia and most everyone in the house except Brenchel. It is a real shame America's sweetheart likes to strong arm people. I guess that is how he plays his game.

speaking as a gay man, i really dont think Jeff is NOT a homophobe. He is just ignorant. He is speaking like probably 75% the way most of america feels. I do like Jeff and I am hoping that he and Jordan take 1st and 2nd. I also do not think he is abusive towards Jordan. He I feel is just looking out for her and I think he is a bit strong with Jordan..because lets face it..Jordan is a bit flighty...love her for that.

GO Jeff and Jordan!!!!

And I also agree about, the ignorant part, not convinced on the homophobe part, and agree strongly with everythng else you said

GO Jeff and Jordan!!!!

Good post. I disagree a little. I think it is more the way they speak rather then the way they feel. I have lived in Palm Springs Ca. with the highest per capita gay population. I have worked in Aides unit as a volunteer and also worked with the hetro big mouths. I have to say where I live there is very very little homophobia. Gay men are a lot harder and mouthier with each other then any hetros I have seen.

I've been known to yell shut up at a loved when stressed. Not proud of it, but my loved ones know that I'm a big softie when I calm down a few minutes later and just roll with it. Perhaps it's in my own self-defense, then, but in the big picture I see Jeff as a nice guy. Not the smartest, maybe, but good-hearted. I'd like to think I'd say the same thing if he weren't so good looking ...

I was just about to say the same thing. Not only did he cook their food, he delivered it. What an asshole. #sarcasm#

10446471.jpg

I know he sucks doesn't he? He could serve me fish any day!

Maybe he can deliver their dinner with his continued bullying and intimidation, the same he used against Dominic, Adam, Kahlia and most everyone in the house except Brenchel. It is a real shame America's sweetheart likes to strong arm people. I guess that is how he plays his game.

You see it your way and I see it mine. Did anyone watch Evel Dick??? I have yet seen jeff go to that extreme. If he really was that bad don't you think someone would have cried to production???? I really think Adam would say he was bullied. Like I said you see it one way I see it another.

Jeff needs to do two very difficult things for himself this week.. 1. win an HOH and 2. make the correct nominations...He also needs to make sure one of his alliance members win POV...He needs Dani gone this week...anything else would be a wasted HOH...and probably the end to his game...

But thatcannot happen because Jeff only plays this game honest. He is not like the others like Dani that lie! Jordan and him are just there playing a honest game ... they have mentioned it many times. And since he told everyone ... I mean swearing to everyone that he would only put up floaters, then we know he would never lie and put up Dani, right?

10446471.jpg

Doesn't Jeff cook for everyone basically everyday? When has Dani done something nice for anyone? She is so transparent in trying to turn people against other people. It didn't work with BR/JJ and it doesn't appear to be working real well now either.

Jeff cooks for the slop crew all the time (not sure why Shelly, Rachel or Jordan can't cook much) and b4 he was on slop he was cooking for the WHOLE house a lot of nights.....but dani tells P..... he's "rude" because he only made fish for himself this afternoon........she must be influenced by some of the posters here.

Keep those pics coming :smitten:

Doesn't Jeff cook for everyone basically everyday? When has Dani done something nice for anyone? She is so transparent in trying to turn people against other people. It didn't work with BR/JJ and it doesn't appear to be working real well now either.

dani do something nice for someone? LOL--I never saw it either- I just have to take this opportunity to bash the brat!

jeff> dani

I can just picture Jeff being in one of those Charity Auctions.

What will you bid for Jeff to make dinner for just the 2 of you in your kitchen ???

The bids are open............

Ladies ?

Jeff cooks for the slop crew all the time (not sure why Shelly, Rachel or Jordan can't cook much) and b4 he was on slop he was cooking for the WHOLE house a lot of nights.....but dani tells P..... he's "rude" because he only made fish for himself this afternoon........she must be influenced by some of the posters here.

Well boo f'ing hoo Dani! You can eat whatever you want, so if he just cooks fish for the have nots it's because that's all they can eat (along with yummy slop and cocounts). (LOLOL at the influenced by some of the posters here~!!!!)

Rachel cooks a lot, too. I am pretty sure Dani's comments about how people were getting annoyed with Jordan moping around and how Jeff was rude for not cooking food for Shelly & Rachel were just to peel Kalia away from their sides. She doesn't like that her protege has other potential alliances.

Archived