Jeff - Week 5

CeCiMom

Me too, but apparently ppl just want to hand him money b/c they think he's hot. I hope he personally thanks all the fat cat ladies when he is handed his half million. I mean who would have thought all you needed to win bb was good looks, then it sucks to play the real game when ppl are just given money to goodlooking ppl. My advice to ppl don't go on this show if your not considered "HOT", you will lose. I used to remember once upon a time ppl used to win this game by winning comps be a good social player, and maybe lying and manipulating. I guess we can say goodbye to the whole concept of BB.

it will be those in the jury who decide to hand him the 500K and I don't believe any have ever voted someone to win because of looks. Jeff has to make it to F2 anyway before that can happen. He has to win comps and continue his social game to get there. The house isn't keeping him because he is good looking, Jeff is keeping himself there.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it will be those in the jury who decide to hand him the 500K and I don't believe any have ever voted someone to win because of looks. Jeff has to make it to F2 anyway before that can happen. He has to win comps and continue his social game to get there. The house isn't keeping him because he is good looking, Jeff is keeping himself there.

Great post sibesrul!!

J/J got a great edit tonight---dani got the shaft LOL she looked like the wicked witch!

I think J/J's edit was true to what really happened...and same with Daniele. She is the wicked witch. Come on, you don't think she really likes Lawon and Porsche do you? Really? If I were Rachel I would've told Shelly to get her hands off of me. Daniele can complain about Rachel's foot touching hers but Shelly can manhandle Rachel and take her off to the purple room to scold her? Please. Rachel should have said thanks but no thanks.

I think J/J's edit was true to what really happened...and same with Daniele. She is the wicked witch. Come on, you don't think she really likes Lawon and Porsche do you? Really? If I were Rachel I would've told Shelly to get her hands off of me. Daniele can complain about Rachel's foot touching hers but Shelly can manhandle Rachel and take her off to the purple room to scold her? Please. Rachel should have said thanks but no thanks.

Oh yeah, dani is the wicked witch--I can't stand her! Good job Grodner!

"These are your people. there are no pictures of Daniel here" ....The best line.

LOL true he seemed to have the answers tonight!

Oh yeah, dani is the wicked witch--I can't stand her! Good job Grodner!

LOL true he seemed to have the answers tonight!

And he said something about there were so many floaters in the house that he was drowning. LOL!

I have a feeling there will be another "JeffJokes" youtube video out there soon.

Meant to plop this in when folks were discussing 'looks'

There have been a lot of really nice looking guys on BB that didn't have the viewers

gushing over them.

The same with great looking gals that didn't have a big fan base.

Depends on their personality and what the majority of 'main stream' viewers will want to

watch week after week.

It doesn't hurt to be pleasing to the eye tho.... that's for sure.

That's how the pickle squirts...........

Me too, but apparently ppl just want to hand him money b/c they think he's hot. I hope he personally thanks all the fat cat ladies when he is handed his half million. I mean who would have thought all you needed to win bb was good looks, then it sucks to play the real game when ppl are just given money to goodlooking ppl. My advice to ppl don't go on this show if your not considered "HOT", you will lose. I used to remember once upon a time ppl used to win this game by winning comps be a good social player, and maybe lying and manipulating. I guess we can say goodbye to the whole concept of BB.

I'm not fat & I don't have a cat, I'd have no problem with Jeff winning 500k. :party_smilie:

I think Jeff is hot AND I'm a thin, dog lady. No cats for me.

I have a cat, and I'm chubby ..

But I don't think Jeff is hot. For me it's sorta like -- pretty on the outside, but his personality doesn't gel with me, which makes him unattractive to me.

That being said I do think a lot of people just like Jeff cause he's hot and for no other real reason. He's never really shown any huge game skill.

But hey .. I love Rachel and a lot of people hate her.. so to each their own.

Im not fat with a cat either.........but want Jeff to win the money in order to keep him in the game until the very last moment :smitten:

I call myself fluffy and my 2 kitties died last year within 6 months of each other. On a more positive note...I want Jeff to win because I think he is a good player and well....he don't look bad either!!! :smitten:

Was it up to Jeff to keep himself in the game when he won the coup de crap last year, and still lost the game. He was also given 25,000 for his great game play, oops I mean personality, wait a minute no it was b/c like half the post about him on here are about how hot he is, gmab. As for the fat cat ladies, that little funny onliner came from him. Drool away ladies, all he's thinking about is how to spend the half million he is being handed b/c he sucks at this game. I guess being as "Hot" as the sun is blinding ppl to his arrogance and entitlement, b/c he knows america loves him. I would like to know how it is okay for Jeff to get away with talking to women the way he does and ppl stil find it attractive And if ppl don't think that shelly isn't a plant from bb to help this idiot get further along in the game are fooling themselves. There is no way anyone can convince me she wants to drag j/j along to the final 3 b/c she will win against them. This guy needs way to much help to win this game and it's sad ppl think he should win the money b/c he's HOT. Oh and about the jury he will win if he's up against jordan. And i'm sure you knew I was talking about his fans and not the ppl on the show, b/c half the BB alumni and other players don't think he's hot and don't think he deserves to win the money. If it was up to the BB players he wouldn't win crap, but lucky for him that's not the case.

Hmmm, so, you're not a fan of Jeff, eh muffuns? lol ;-) It's all good, there are plenty of us that are.

I am not seeing how he talks so 'badly' to women. I have yet to see him be disrespectful or bullying to any of the ladies in the house, this season or his first. Even when he was pissed at Kalia, he didn't call her names or personally attack her. And if that is what people consider 'yelling' at another person(Jeff/K in HoH), huh, those same people would cower in a corner, terrified, around some of my family. (they are some true 'yellers'.)

Just as there are some who want Jeff to win because of his looks, there are some who don't like him just because of his looks.

I adore him. Not because of how he looks but I like the way he is with Jordon. I like the way he's not afraid to say what he thinks but doesn't have to get crazy doing it. He gets a little excitable sometimes.. but I think that has a lot to do with the house. If I remember correctly even he said, that he forgot how paranoid he gets in the house and how much more intense everything in the house is. that to me says at least he knows he's different and more intense there. Jeff and Jordon to the end.. and maybe Shelly too.

Was it up to Jeff to keep himself in the game when he won the coup de crap last year, and still lost the game. He was also given 25,000 for his great game play, oops I mean personality, wait a minute no it was b/c like half the post about him on here are about how hot he is, gmab. As for the fat cat ladies, that little funny onliner came from him. Drool away ladies, all he's thinking about is how to spend the half million he is being handed b/c he sucks at this game. I guess being as "Hot" as the sun is blinding ppl to his arrogance and entitlement, b/c he knows america loves him. I would like to know how it is okay for Jeff to get away with talking to women the way he does and ppl stil find it attractive And if ppl don't think that shelly isn't a plant from bb to help this idiot get further along in the game are fooling themselves. There is no way anyone can convince me she wants to drag j/j along to the final 3 b/c she will win against them. This guy needs way to much help to win this game and it's sad ppl think he should win the money b/c he's HOT. Oh and about the jury he will win if he's up against jordan. And i'm sure you knew I was talking about his fans and not the ppl on the show, b/c half the BB alumni and other players don't think he's hot and don't think he deserves to win the money. If it was up to the BB players he wouldn't win crap, but lucky for him that's not the case.

I was a huge J/J fan, and was so excited for her HOH win. However; this last week has really showed their sense of entitlement. Jeff DID plan on putting up Kalia, now he's mad that she beat him to the punch. No, he did not call her names (to her face), but I can not stand to see a man (better yet boy)threaten a woman....I know for a fact he would not have let anyone speak to Jordan like that (except him...see the "shut up and go eat comment he made to her). I am soooo disappointed this year in him and now want to see them eat some humble pie. Unfortunately, Kalia is gullable and will reward their bad behavior. J/J acted worse than Rachel this week (towards the HOH) and that takes a lot!

Hmmm, so, you're not a fan of Jeff, eh muffuns? lol ;-) It's all good, there are plenty of us that are.

I am not seeing how he talks so 'badly' to women. I have yet to see him be disrespectful or bullying to any of the ladies in the house, this season or his first. Even when he was pissed at Kalia, he didn't call her names or personally attack her. And if that is what people consider 'yelling' at another person(Jeff/K in HoH), huh, those same people would cower in a corner, terrified, around some of my family. (they are some true 'yellers'.)

Just as there are some who want Jeff to win because of his looks, there are some who don't like him just because of his looks.

Are you watching the feeds and reading the updates? I'm a Jeff fan that's starting to fall off...can't believe how he spoke to Jordan last week and that was really weak how he spoke to Khalia. No, he didn't curse her out, but he threatened her and talked down to her, all while lying....he DID plan to put her up next week, along with Dani! Some women will make excuses because he's really sweet at times (and very handsome), but so was Ted Bundy! Not comparing the two, just amazed how we make excuses for others...if Jeff looked like Ronnie, he would have the fan base of Keith (1% voted him to stay)and people would be calling for his head for talking to Jordan like that. Most people could care less how he treats Khalia, cuz no one likes her...really people!?!?! Now I don't know who to pull for! J/J acting too entitled and are being hypocrites, Rachel is not getting my support, Brendon is really pathetic and loves to fight with women the last two seasons(never saw him jump on a man), Not a fan of Lawon,Porsche,Adams game play, Khalia is too gullible...that leaves Danni and Shelly that have a little game play respect from me. Everyone lies, makes side alliances they can't keep, I find it strange most people pick fav. players based on who "looks like they are not lying." I would not care how they made it to the end, as long as they did not disrespect and be mean bullies to others.

I really have to laugh at what people consider yelling. I was expecting Jeff to be in her face and pointing his finger at her blah blah blah. I guess the meaniing of yelling is different to me. Also he stated facts not lies facts which her royal highness Danielle's little puppet is now realizing. The grand old plan now is to vote off Lawon so he is the houseguest that comes back. Go Brendon I would laugh so hard if he walks through the door, please let that happen.

I was a huge J/J fan, and was so excited for her HOH win. However; this last week has really showed their sense of entitlement. Jeff DID plan on putting up Kalia, now he's mad that she beat him to the punch. No, he did not call her names (to her face), but I can not stand to see a man (better yet boy)threaten a woman....I know for a fact he would not have let anyone speak to Jordan like that (except him...see the "shut up and go eat comment he made to her). I am soooo disappointed this year in him and now want to see them eat some humble pie. Unfortunately, Kalia is gullable and will reward their bad behavior. J/J acted worse than Rachel this week (towards the HOH) and that takes a lot!

Completely agree. No name calling but he sure likes to intimidate the women, Kalia was actually shaking afterwards. I really think Jord is just too young or love struck to see that he uses it on her all the time (don't talk to anyone without me????). I hope she grows up and kicks him to the curb.

On the other hand, she is the one who walked up to Russell and chest bumped him. No-one should physically touch anyone in anger but I think it's bad when a woman attackes a man because she knows he won't hit back. It didn't show any strength on her part, it showed that she's willing to hit anyone who makes her mad (as long as they can't hit her back) so maybe they are made for each other. Jeff didn't offer a whole lot of help either which makes sense since she wasn't fighting with a woman.

Yeah I'm sure Jordan is prone to physically assaulting people. Good call. She seems pretty violent.

I believe I said assaulting people who couldn't or wouldn't hit her back. Outside of television this would most likely be people who are smaller than her. No she doesn't seem violent but she can sure get pissed when other HGs may actually want to win the game instead of giving it to her. Course a lot of people don't appear violent.

Archived