Live TV show 8/4 - Dick returns

CeCiMom

I think I am going to hurl.... Do you not all realize that now there is going to be COWlia all over the live feeds this week... hey CBS, expect FEED views to be LOW this week!

But hopefully shelly or jeff out!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think I am going to hurl.... Do you not all realize that now there is going to be COWlia all over the live feeds this week... hey CBS, expect FEED views to be LOW this week!

Agreed. Lots of mouth stuffing from Kalia and crying from Rachel. This week is going to suck big time.

All the words written about Kalia but not many have said that she is good at the game. I think that she is good at the game. Oy Vey.

slimcruz, your'e oy veying???just that slimcruz sounds so east la, mon, kidding you of course,love it

Rachel and Jeff will go up. So gonna HATE this week!

I doubt Jeff. Maybe Rach and Shelly (if she is smart) and Jeff as the third option. Rach can win veto, save self-put up Jeff. Vote Shelly out, she play against Cassi, and Cassi wins! That way, Jeff and Jordan can be in jury together, and Rachel can be tormented by Cassi! Good tv!

the girls are running things :animated_bouncy:

All the experts, blah blah blah "too early." You seize the moment in this game because sometimes you don't get another chance. She'll regret it wasn't J/J she put up instead of B/R.

BTW, if she acted too early you wouldn't know it because it's working to her advantage so far.

If the Donatos don't want their family life exposed to national television so much, why do they keep bringing their crazy, screwed up, disfunctional dynamic on to national television?

What kind of parent goes on television to bad mouth their own child? Wait, don't answer that.. and yet gives some strange twisted "but she's still good" line at the end to cover his tracks? a D-bag that's who. I've watched some of his blog videos too, and he's just as bad there. On one hand he's talking about how mad he is at her game play and how terrible it is, blah blah ... while telling people to vote for Dominic to help her in the game.

I'm sorry, Evel dick really isn't a hero to me, and he's not some amazing BB player either. He was cruel and viscious to those houseguests on his season and of all the ways to play this game, I think he picked the absolutely worst ones. I think he was allowed to stay in the game, simply because he was good for ratings. Good ratings does not equal a good person.

I'm sure we will have to see him again for All-Stars.. blah.

Archived