8/3 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

10:20BBT it continues

Shelly tells Brenchel that Jeff & Jordan have not campaigned to her to keep Jorfan.

Rachel: Porsche told me the same thing. Makes me wonder why they feel so comfy that Jordan is going to stay.

Brendan says thats kinda weird.

Rachel: I think that when push comes to shove they have 3 guaranteed votes. Jeff tells Jordan not to talk game or campaign.

Rachel: Jeff respects Dani more then me, he doesnt talk down to her. She wont stand for him to talk bad to her.

Shell says if she gets Adam thats 4 votes. Have to talk to him, he just goes where everybody else does.

They talk how they dont want to get Jeff mad, he is mean.

Brendon: I feel he has made a deal with Dani. If Jordanis will make people go home. Jeff knows he cant make a deal with her, he doesnt think 4 weeks down the road only 2 weeks.

Rach: anyone else she put up against Bren would have gone home.

(How long can they say the same thing with different words?)

Brendon: Dani has been planning her game for 4 years. Bren called to DR.

Rachel: she has walked around this house from the inside out, she knew for 4 years she was coming back in this game, she is a very very dangerous person.

Shelly agrees

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

10: 40BBT

Just in case you were wondering, the rest of the HG are still sleeping.

Brendon tells Rachel they made their point to Shelly not to keep after her.

Rachel tells Shelly that she loves & respects her. They smooze up to Shelly.

Rachel: Jeff does all the talking, he is more aggressive, more assertive. Jordan doesnt have to talk game, Jeff tells her not to talk game. She never comes across as bad.

Rachel: Jeff tells Jordan not to talk game.

Brendon: maybe you should talk to Jordan. She doesnt think about what she says. She is not strategic player, not a floater but she doesnt play hard.

Shelly asks how it would change the game if Jordan goes. Bren: Dani will pull harder on Jeff, but she would have burned Jeff. Going to push Jeff closer to us.

Bren: He is not dumb enough to make a deal that hurt them.

Rachel: if Jeff could control the situation he would be with us.

Shelly says she thinks they are really onto something. (what happened to not pushing her hard?) it continues

Brendon: Shelly you are the only one that has not lied to us.

Rachel: there is a little bit of fear on Jeff part.

Shelly: can you imagine Dani face if you stayed!

Shelly: I know for a FACT that no one will win against Jordan. Why would you stay and keep that on your back.

Brendon: now may be the only time to do this.

Rachel going to guarantee Por vote, Shell will work on Adam.

Shelly: Por likes Jeff, wont ever put him up. She even told Dani that.

Brendon: talk to her right before the vote. Say--You arent going against house. It would hurt me to know Rach stood up for you etc.

Shelly: he wouldnt take the money over the girl would he?

Brendon: he has been working for CBS for 2 years now, he hasnt made alot money.

Rachel: he has said they wont talk about marrage until they have money

2:25BBT

You have only missed Brenchels pitch to Adam, Brendon stuck to Shelly like glue. Jordan says she lost 5 lbs. Shelly cleans and cleans and cleans. (she can come do my house, its gone to heck with me sitting here watching the feeds) General chat.

Dani had the camera earlier, they got wedding pics. She is now doing the blog.

3:20BBT....

Shelly ran to Jordan and told her all that Brenchel said. Jordan told Jeff, he calmed her down. Told her he would call a house meeting if he needed to. Said they are just trying to get votes. Jordan tells Kalia what Jeff said. then tells Shelly. They are on IDLD. Shelly called to DR.

They are gathering in the Livingroom. Dani said Jordan was fine in her hookie 'they' just didnt want them in their bathing suits. (???)

Adam giving a shout out to an other website (doesnt he know mortys is better?) They are still sitting around the living room, wondering how long they will be on LD, they (and Me) think its too early to be on LD for HOH comp. Dani saying she thinks (she is right) that you cant watch clips of feeds on youtube any more.

Talking about Cappy (Eric, Danis loud yawns. Kal says she is sleepy, the rest says SHOCKER!!!!

3:35BBT LD over. HG tease Shelly, she didnt see it was over. She yells YES!!!!

3:37BBT

Dani likes the dress Kalia has on. She is wearing her yellow dress with a black sweater. (She matches the livingroom couch) Kalia is all excited to have some Pepto

Jeff tells Dani he wants to talk to her and Shelly.

Dani tells Shelly she said hi to Daughter and hubby in her blog. Shelly starts to cry.

Shelly, Adam, Jeff are smoking, the guys encourage Shelly, she is still wiping tears. Rach sits down with them for a minute then goes inside.

general chat, going from one convo to another.

3:52BBT

Rachel goes to Dani...told her she was hoh twice and was told she couldnt do shout outs ot other ppl in their blogs. Dani tells her she was never told that, to mind her own business, get out of her room. What ever she is over Rach.

Dani goes to Shelly (in front of everyone in BY) to say she didnt use her emotions, didnt use manipulations. She has never been told she couldnt do shout outs, she has always done shout outs

Shelly hugs her, its ok....WBRB

Rachel tells Brendon....

Brendon goes outside. Rachel goes to Dani that she came to her in private to questino her. Dani said you accused her not question. Dani says it her privledge to write what she wants in her HOH blog.

they are yelling at each other.

Dani: what does it matter to you what I write in my blog

Rachel: it goes against production.

Rachel goes inside, Brendon followes her, she is crying--wants to go home F it.

In BY HG tell Dani its ok...WBRB

4:08BBT still WBRB

(I cant do any more tonight, some one elses turn...out)

4:08 PM BBT

Jeff and Brendon talking

J:I understand you're trying to get votes to stay but do it in the right way. You got points for taking her off the block, don't tarnish your reputation.

B: I get that man but...

WBRB

Jeff: You've got to get her to calm herself down, if you stayed, you'd be able to help her but she needs to learn this. Rachel and I stand the same chance of winning that HOH>

J: (to Rach) The way you went about it was wrong, maybe you should have talked to Shelly separately.

R: I couldn't talk to Shelly she was crying and all sad

J: Shelly is strong, she was crying because she misses her daughter..... by doing that you are only pushing people away.

R: I did it in a way that I was only confronting Daniel.

J: You have to control your emotions, bunch them up, and get over them. Keep them under control, don't tarnish what you've done.... of course I want Jordan to stay. Watch what you say because people have already came to me.

Feeds back....Jeff telling Brendon that she is going to be in a lot of trouble if she doesnt settle down.

Rachel comes in saying she is sorry.

Rachel says she said it only with Dani. Dani took it to the house.

Brendon: If I am not here, you win HOH and put her up.

Jeff: people has come to me, you need to watch what you say to certain people. dont tarnish your reputation again

rachel: we havent said anything wrong about Jordan

Jeff: I was nervous about you coming in here. Hearing things on computer etc, you are not like that.

Rachel: it upset me cuz Shelly was crying.

Jeff: Shelly misses her daughter, you can say her name and she cries.

Brendon wants her to go tell Shelly she had the best intentions.

Jeff: i get it you guys are emotional

Rachel: it was about some one using their HOH blog as an emotional manipulator.

(TY TY TY TY zuzu)

4:16 PM BBT

Outside Shelly saying that she feels bad that Daniele went through this at all. Lawon, Kalia, Jordan Adam etc saying it's not her fault. Jordan says everyone's emotions are just on edge. People are upset about things and mad about people going home.

Inside Rachel is saying that Daniele is raising everyone's emotions and playing on peoples emotions and that was wrong. I was standing up for her because it was wrong. Jeff saying that's not how it was, Shelly was missing her daughter and sad that she missed the first day of school.

[Got you Dade - take a well deserved break!]

4:22 PM BBT

Rachel crying again. "If you aren't allowed to do it why would you do it and use it to hurt people?" she cries.

"She's a cold heartless bitch that's why." says Brendon

She's sobbing in the HNBR as he lays against her hugging her.

Between sobs: "I was sticking up for someone when I thought it was wrong and I thought it was mean of Daniele to do that and now everyone doubts it."

4:44 BBT Brendon says he hates production right now and Rachel cries harder and he asks her if she wants to leave and then says do you want us to both go at the same time??? we get WBRB

feeds come back and rachel or bendon not in any shot

4:36 PM BBT

Daniele doesn't feel bad about anything. She genuinely felt bad seeing Shelly crying but that's okay. Kalia saying how Rachel said that Daniel was such a bad person and Kalia told her she was being silly because Daniele never did anything to her, nothing physical to her. They continue bashing the whole scenario.

Outside Adam, Shelly. Lawon and Jeff talking about Vaseline and making a slippery slide. By the giggles I'd say they aren't talking about anything minors could enjoy.

Kalia and Dani up in HOH going over why Rachel bugs them.

D: she just likes to play victim.

K: everyone is on to it and over it

D: i feel bad shelly got stuck in the middle of it

K:she just plays on people. some people in the came can have personal relationships.

D: i should of said to her "rachel just because i got questions from julie chen 2 weeks in a row doesnt mean you need to make up drama"

k:you should have

D: i am disgusted with her.

WBRB

4:51 BBtime ( I think) just caught a glimpse of Rachel & Shelly in purple room. Rachel says, " Not only are you not suppossed to talk about your HOH blog, You are NOT supposed to give shout outs! then palm trees (PUHLEESE Rachel!)

4:51 PM BBT

Jeff and Jordan whispering - She's putting her stuff back away in their room.

Dani: On all the Big brother websites and stuff, you can go back to a certain time. Right now, everyone is saying go back and check this out!

Kalia: I wonder when a good time to start doing shit to Rachel would be.

Dani: I just don't care. I never want to see her again.

4:56 PM BBT

Dani: She was first for jury last year right? And now she'll be first for jury again.

Kalia and Dani still venting about rachel

D: on the feeds right now everyone is saying go to this time on the feeds and watch this fight

K:oh i know, I wonder when i can start messing with rachel in the game. Like when she is competing i will scream "come on BABY you can do it."

d: dont do that, shelly will hate you.

K:i will tell shelly that its time for me to play the game.

D:i want some wine, not to get drunk and fight I just want to drink.

K:cbs just packaged them because they are annoying.

D:they told me a million times they are the best players and the only ones deserve to win. Jeff made it futher than them. She was first in jury before and will be first in jury again.

K: i have taken the high road for the past few days.

5:10 PM BBT

Dani talking to Adam in KT

D: Emotions are good in the house but when you use them like that that's when they go sour.

A: That's just displaced anger, she's mad about Brendon going home.

Shelly comes in: I think someone is coming inside to apologize to you.

Dani: Yay. And on that note I'm going upstairs.

Porsche outside talking to Rachel telling her to stop the sad stuff.

Dani upstairs talking to Kalia telling her about her convo with Adam.

Brendon trying to talk to Rachel. She says "Leave me alone! I'm going to the hammock. Obviously no one is going to vote for us. Yuu're going home. I'm going to be in this house all by myself again. Nobody cares in this house."

"Let it go, let it go, maybe we played like there was a chance. There's not. I left the game so you could play. If you don't want to let's just walk out. Let's just leave. I don't care about the game, I care about you. You have to understand this."

5:17 PM BBT

Rachel telling him that Porsche said something to her about Shelly saying she understood why Dani did it and Rachel burning bridges. Earlier Brendon yelled at Porsche "Why did you have to say that to her?"

Upstairs Dani is saying, "One half of Brenchel gone. He better pack his bags." Kalia can see they ran to the hommock in the reflection in the KT sliding door.

Rachel crying again "I ruin everything. I don't have a job, I don't have a house. I have nothing. I have nothing." Brendon reminds her she has him "This year everyone will hate me worse and I won't ever get a job. I bring you nothing."

3:30 PM BBT: Elf-Adam, Dani, Jor, Lawon, Kalia, Jeff in the LR, Elf dancing, they tell Shelly they're on ID LD, but she goes to open the sliding glass door and it opens, they have a good laugh!

Lawon, Dani, Kal left in the LR, all saying they take their laptops everywhere with them at home. Kal called to SR for Pepto Bismal, she's happy. Dani told Kalia she likes that color on her (wearing black/yellow holding Pepto bottle). Lawon says "don't tell her that!" Danielle says she doesn't think she can give Kalia a compliment because she already has a big head. Kalia changes the topic to say when she goes hat shopping, she asks for the biggest hat available. Dani says “I was talking about your ego”. Kalia says I know, I was just turning it around. They laugh.

In the kitchen, Shelly, Lawon and Kalia are talking. Dani comes in and says “I said hi to Josie and Tony from you in your blog. I told Josie that you are really, really sorry that you can’t send her off for her first day of school, but to know that you’re there in spirit for her. And I told Tony that he better remember to draw the heart on her hand.” An emotional Shelly says “oooh, thanks” and she starts to cry. Kalia screams “oh my gosh, don’t do that!” (telling Shelly not to cry). Shelly says she hopes he reads it, Dani says of course he will. Through her tears, Shelly tells Dani “you suck”, they all laugh. Shelly goes outside.

3:42 PM BBT: Dani, Kal and Lawon in the kitchen. Shelly, Porsche and Je/Jo are definitely outside, not sure where the others are. Dani says “OMG, the look on people’s faces right now” as she looks out the window. He says he wanted to call them out but he wanted to say something to you and Shelly first (don't know who Lawon is talking about). Lawon says "mark my words, if I was to talk to her this morning, she might have said something that I might have said" (meaning she would have said something that he really didn’t say). Lawon says “look she’s scared, she doesn’t know what’s going on”. Kalia sings a few words and we don’t get WBRB. Kalia and Dani at the breakfast bar looking out the sliding glass door. Kalia says "she’s doing her thing, she’s walking away." With a laugh, Danielle says “look at Jordan’s face, I love her, she’s disgusted” (was a sincere comment). Dani says “if looks could kill”. Kalia going to the WC.

Rachel comes in and takes sandwich items out of the fridge. Dani, Lawon and Kalia continue talking; Rachel doesn’t say a word and they don’t include her in the conversation. Dani goes upstairs to take a nap. Kalia and Lawon playing pool basketball in the hall/kitchen. Porsche walks by and tips Kalia’s basketball, she says “interference!” Rachel walks away and pushes the button to the DR, she gets in. Porsche in the kitchen now. Kalia says she thinks Jeff will be America’s Player, she can see why he would be.

3:51 PM BBT: Flashback Alert! Rachel comes out of the DR and storms up to the HoH room. With a fake high-pitched voice says “oh hey!”

Rachel: “just wondering because I’ve been HoH twice now and I was always told not write shout outs for other people, so why would you tell Shelly that?”

Dani: “I did write that and what do you care anyway. It’s really none of your business what I write and when I was HoH twice in my season” … (Rachel interrupts with a snotty voice)

Rachel: “I was HoH twice in my season, too Danielle, and in this season, OMG”

Dani says “congratulations”.

Rachel: “so why would you say that”

Dani: “say what?”

Rachel: “that’s so mean”

Dani: “what’s so mean?”

Rachel: “why would you make Shelly cry like that”

Dani: “OMG, get out of my room, I don’t even want to talk to you, you’re absurd, seriously. What’s wrong with you? Seriously?”

Rachel: “Danielle, you just used your manipulation and your HoH blog to manipulate someone in this house to cry because you used your emotions.”

Dani: “I’m over you” as she gets up to leave the HoH room.

Rachel: “fine, I’ll leave”

They both walk downstairs, Rachel goes to the kitchen where Porsche says “what happened” and Dani goes outside. Rachel finishes making her sandwich. Kalia passes by and goes outside. Rachel tells Porsche that “you’re not allowed to give shout outs in your blog and Danielle gave a shout out for Shelly and she made Shelly cry and Rachel thought it was really wrong to manipulate someone like that. Rachel says maybe she did write it, but it’s fine, but I just went up to Danielle, I didn’t say anything to Shelly, I went up to Danielle and I questioned her about it.” Porsche asks “how did you know that she did that” and we get WBRB

3:50 PM BBT: Adam, Jeff and Shelly on the BY couches talking about how the words are spelled on the BY graffiti wall. Jordan says something (can't hear it) and Shelly’s response is “don’t, don’t, please don’t, that’s really sweet, but don’t, that’s what blew me up is Danielle telling me what she wrote”. Adam says “it was a smart move” and Shelly says “it’s going to take more than that”.

3:51 PM BBT: Flashback alert on feed 4. Lawon joins Adam, Jeff and Shelly on the BY couches. Danielle comes outside and says to them “now I’m beyond pissed. I want you to know that I’m not using your emotions to manipulate you” Shelly asks “who said that?”

Danielle says “Rachel, storming in my HoH room”. “I’m pissed right now. Because she’s been HoH four times that she’s ever been in this house and she knows how everything works and you can’t make shout outs. Just so everybody knows", (pointing to Jordan and ?Jeff saying) "you’ve been HoH and you’ve been HoH. I’ve never been told in my life you can’t make shout outs. I always have a section of shout outs to tell my brother and tell my grandmother, tell Stein, everybody hi for me." ... "Literally for her to have the audacity to say that, I’m pissed right now. For people to accuse me of that, that’s ridiculous. I’m shaking right now”

Shelly says “Danielle. Danielle” and walks over to give her a hug. (Shelly definitely understands Danielle’s intent with the shout out).

Danielle: “She’s telling me I’m using your emotions to make you cry. I’ve never been told not to do shout outs” and we get WBRB.

(this post is a little behind because I wanted to capture as much of this "discussion" as possible)

5:22 PM BBT

Brendon: I love you, you don't know what will happen. You will get through tomorrow night. Ok? I love you. I believe in you. I am not leaving you.

Kalia was talking to Lawon giving him an update on why Rachel was so mad. That today was Shelly's daughter's first day of school and she was already sad and then Dani made her more upset. Kalia also tells Shelly and Lawon that Dani didn't want to to the stupid wedding but she did it anyways.

Rachel (on hammock) She's the one that came down here and started that whole fight. And I don't want you to leave. I want you to stay.

Brendon is telling her she will get a job, not everyone doesn't like her, there are people that like her.

Kalia in KT saying that Rachel should be thinking about how it damn well feels when last week, this exact same time last week, she told Dominic the exact same thing they are hearing this week. "How does it fucking feel?" she almost screams.

Archived