7/30 - Live Feeds / BB After Dark

Angelo Joe

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

9:45 AM BBT

"That's everyone in our alliance. If she wants to talk about going up in a socially imbalanced world, she's ...talk about that." Brendon in KT as feeds flip in and out. Porsche and Adam playing.

Dani in HOH with Lawon trying to figure out what time they'll play - they all think around noon.

Brendon goes into BBR and fist bumps Jeff. "Get some Zs" Jeff tells him.

Rachel holding court in KT. "It's so weird when you get out of the house"

9:52 AM BBT

Adam and Porsche talking in Tarot room. Porsche warning him not to trust Kalia, says everything goes viral once she's involved.

Bren and Shelly talking at the KT counter. "Do you think he'll be trying? He doesn't want to go home right?" Bren asks (re Adam)

Brendon thinks that they pick the players so early to let the POV players stew and stir it up for awhile first.

Rachel comes into Tarot room to see if "her" players want coffee. She leaves.

"Right now we need someone to stand behind." says Adam "Right now if he leaves (Brendon) it will be Rachel, then me, then you." Porsche warns him."Kalia won't admit that she voted Keith out, she's flip flopping, she's just not strong. I didn't come here to play with the misfit team, I came here to play to win. Dani's a good competitor, but her game play is all off, she's playing wrong, she's not her Dad. She's going to have to cut deals.She must have cut deals with Jeff and Jordan."

9:56 AM BBT

"I feel like something very fishy is going on. Jeff is a very strong competitor..... If I had 10g's I'd be like that's cool, guys I'm out. But no, he's still here. Womens intuition is telling me something is wrong. And Shelly is going to vote with them. She's got different levels of people. People in the middle like us." Porsche is really trying to recruit Adam to being on her side and to not trust Kalia/Dani at all.

10:01 PM BBT

"Dani is like a little kid, she hasn't played in weeks and now suddenly she wins one HOH and now we are fighting for our lives." says Bren "And now they are up in their perch, god I fucking hate that."

"Kalia gave me a whole speech on racism last night, how it's just a little different for her as an African American woman in the house. Etc Etc Etc." says Shelly.

"Rachel will be totally lost without you in this house dude." Shelly says to Brendon.

"I think she'll be okay." Brendon replies.

They are mostly discussing who is better to stay in the house and their various strengths. Shelly and Rachel whispering in Tarot Room about the conversation Porsche just had with Adam.

10:07 AM BBT

Porsche filling Rachel in on the conversation with Rachel and it sounds like she believes that Adam just won't try to win the POV so that he doesn't have to make any decisions or formally choose a side.

Jeff sleeping in BBR. Brendon still farting.

10:11 AM BBT

Jeff called to DR. Brendon going to lay down in Purple room (may as well call it what the HGs do).

Hgs had moved the coffee maker to the purple room to brew coffee as BB has the electricity plugs out of service in the KT. Adam brings the microwave in there and gets it to work too.

10:14 AM BBT

BB gives Shelly a "Stop That" for listening at the door. It seems that the KT outage is not related to the POV prep. Fridge is out too. Shelly guesses they may put them on a ILD up in HOH to fix it. Rachel says they'll fix it when they are playing POV. Adam shouts out to production "Big Brother we have issues" Shelly concerned about food contamination.

10:21 AM BBT

Lights flashing on and off and other issues starting. Adam says it's weird that the Tarot lady is powered up but nothing else is working right. Porsche observes that she has to do something. Porsche also has an annoying habit of making shakes and stirring them right in front of her microphone. It's loud and obstructs everything.

Shelly called to DR.

We have WBRB

10:25 AM BBT

The HGs have just figured out that they are probably operating on a generator right now. Which is why the large appliances are out but the small ones sort of work. "What if the world has crashed around us? What if we are all that is left?" says Rach. Brendon is imitating the saboteur voice from last year. Dani upstairs in HOH doing her ADLs.

10:34 AM BBT

Rachel needs the disinfection spray but thinks it's in the HOH bathroom. "I'm not going in there, I don't want to get yelled at for being in her room while she's in the DR." "Don't be stupid. I'm not putting up with any of that shit." says Shelly as she goes upstairs to get it "Did you put some snake in there to scare me?" she laughs.

Adam thinks he looks like Hack Saw Jim Duggan (Wrestling star) but Brendon thinks he looks like the Travelocity gnome. They have been joking with Adam that he knows all of the camera numbers and it's longitude and latitude. Now talking is stupid accents.

"lets rough it for a day, plain old fashioned lighting a fire in the ashtrays to cook hot dogs." says Shelly "Peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for everyone!" says Brendon.

Rachel now telling the others about the Big Brother horror movie where HGs got killed instead of evicted. Porsche not understanding that BB can't fix it if there's an actual power outage in the area. "But we're not in a house we're on a lot!"

"Did you hear Dick's picture was all blacked out this morning? Only Dicks." says Rachel

"Did you hear I had a hang nail this morning?" Shelly zings back. "You were also worried about the Golden Keys, don't borrow trouble."

10:43 AM BBT

"Please don't everyone go to bed again! Don't leave with me with the elf." Shelly yells as everyone goes off to find a place to rest. "Cam 4 zoomingin on Brendon resting in purple room. He glares at it, it moves in closer.

10:48 AM BBT

HG location recap:

Brendon and Rachel in purple room discussing their fate. Rachel crying again.

Jeff and Jordan in BBR napping/resting.

Adam and Shelly in KT chatting about nothing.

Dani walked from HOH room through KT and not seen since.

No sign of Lawon/Kalia but we haven't seen the HN room in awhile.

12:42 BBT we got TRIVIA POV comp going on. Porsche, Adam and Jeff are playing along with Brendon, Rachel and Dani. Lawon is hosting.

You really didnt miss much before the TRIVIA, general chat about football, Brenchel and Jeff/Jordan seasons and people that were on past season. Shelly finally sat down from all her cleaning. HG called to DR, cooking and eating.

11:54 BBT

Everyone in the kitchen eating except Kali and Lawon...

as Rachel prepares to eat..Adam says he will wait for 'solidarity"...Kalia in the kitchen stuffing her face...

11:55 BBT Rachel says the clock has struck 12 and digs into her pasta Porsche prepared....Lawon walking around in the bedroom messing with his lips in the mirrors..and heads out...

11:57 BBT Bren saying "your lean cusines didn't cut it" as rachel says her pasta is good and Porsche is really a 'good little cook" while Jeff says anybody that throws that much cheese in anything it alwys taste good...

should she get a penalty vote for eating to early?

Feeds are FOTH...

11:58 BBT FOTH

12:00 FOTH

3:04BBT still TRIVIA

(Morty...the music has started to rot my brain!!)

Dani tells Kalia that Shelly is really shady. Dani and Kalia making fun of Rachel.

3:14 BBT Rachel pulling Jeff aside asking if Dani will put someone else up besides them.

Dani is sure that Brenden will take Rachel off. Dani wants Brenden off.

J/J in purple room and Jeff is upset he didn't win. Jordan says if they are meant to be together all summer they will be.

Brenchel in hn room consoling each other that one will leave

rachel telling brenden that Jeff is not our friend

Rachel says she can't work with Jeff.

Archived