Porsche - Week 4

Yep, that's when the hair extensions start flying. lol

Exttensions!!-LOL-didn't Chima have a wig or hair extensions that got rattier and rattier as time went on? BB11 was so funny! :animated_bouncy:

I think in retrospect it was my favorite BB of all time!

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I came on here to read about Porsche and instead its a ridiculous debate over the use of a word SMDH

Ever since I've started coming to Morty's, there has always been disagreements. Some extreme and some not so extreme. Whatever. Those people always work it out. It's people who come to Morty's who aren't aware of the differences between those people and make statements that are meant to provoke and prolong these disagreements.

You came here and made a statement that had absolutely nothing to do with anything and was very unproductive. :lipsrsealed2:

Now to practice what I preach. I think both Lawon and Porsche are a part of the fixtures and nothing more.

All Auroradawn had to say was she mispoke and apologize. Instead she went on the defensive (like you) and tried to defend her extremely insentive remark, then blame others for picking on her. Boo hoo :bigcry: put on your big girl pants and grow up.

Actually I did own up to what I said with my reference to casting the first stone. Or can you interpret and read between the lines? :no: Apparently not. But it doesn't matter if I do because you're still going to get on your self-righteous soap box and say I didn't. So I don't care. All I know is you don't like me (for whatever reason you have come up with), and I don't like you because you attack myself and other posters for no reason other than to prove the superior intelligence you think you have. So we should just not talk to each other on here. Then all will be peace and harmony. And I like peace.

Wow ,you are so funny having to come back at me again having pointing out you set yourself up with a direct contradiction saying the words under any circumstance. ;)

Thanks.

I see that someone has been obsessing over the past year in trying to catch me saying something politically incorrect. Well, go ahead and throw stones at me then. Wait a minute. Let the first one who has never said anything horrid in their life to ANYONE cast the first stone. Some people are hypocrites and think they are the cat's meow. Hate to say it but 'tis true.

Btw, only in specific reference to one person who's trying to rile others up to band against me with her. How juvenile. :rolleyes:

That is what you consider an apology with your referrence to "cast the first stone" Hmmmmm......interesting. I think it's a defense for your offensive remark about Porshe. Just owe what you say. You made a mistake.

By the way I have not been "obsessing over the past year in trying to catch me saying something politically incorrect." I have a life, and your not part of it.

One of my pet peeves, people who don't take responsibility for their actions, and try to blame others.

Meow :cheshire:

You have actually or you wouldn't be making that remark like that, but whatever. Who cares. Yay! Drama solved. (At least for me cause I don't care to address it. I have a life, too.)

Anyways moving on. I hope Dani wins POV next week when someone (probably) puts her up. That would make some great entertainment.

You have actually or you wouldn't be making that remark like that, but whatever. Who cares. Yay! Drama solved. (At least for me cause I don't care to address it. I have a life, too.)

Anyways moving on. I hope Dani wins POV next week when someone (probably) puts her up. That would make some great entertainment.

Do us all a favor.........Please move on. :running:

Hope Porche wins HOH just on general principles. This is the Porche thread right? Not the Dani thread.

Meow :cheshire:

I apologize in advance but I hope Kalia wins HOH this week and puts Porsche and Shelley up. If one of them wins POV, I hope the replacement nom is Rachel or Jeff.

Dom gets voted back in and let the drama continue!

I accept your advance apology and I wouldn't mind seeing Kalia win but I also wouldn't mind seeing Shelley and Jeff go up with replacement noms of Rachel or Jordan. I like Porsche so I don't care if she stays.

I think if Rachel stays (if it's in Grodner's script) the plan will be for Cassie to come back.

Why are you apologizing?

I apologize in advance but I hope Kalia wins HOH this week and puts Porsche and Shelley up. If one of them wins POV, I hope the replacement nom is Rachel or Jeff.

Dom gets voted back in and let the drama continue!

Me too. :) Except i want Jeff or Jordan out.

I accept your advance apology and I wouldn't mind seeing Kalia win but I also wouldn't mind seeing Shelley and Jeff go up with replacement noms of Rachel or Jordan. I like Porsche so I don't care if she stays.

I think if Rachel stays (if it's in Grodner's script) the plan will be for Cassie to come back.

Why are you apologizing?

I wouldn't mind your scenario too.

I don't know why I apologized. No reason in particular. LOL!

Archived