Kalia - Week 4

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The girl says she has issues with finding hair in a bed but had no issue sitting in Dani's HOH bed yesterday popping her zits and flicking it on the bed! If I was Dani I would have told her to get out of my bed! She repulses me!

She is disgusting.... I am about to cancel my feeds because of the continual showing of her eating... But on a positive note... I've lost 5 pounds!

The girl says she has issues with finding hair in a bed but had no issue sitting in Dani's HOH bed yesterday popping her zits and flicking it on the bed! If I was Dani I would have told her to get out of my bed! She repulses me!

TELL ME YOU ARE KIDDING!!!!! That is beyond gross.... nasty-ass, rank pig.... she needs to vanish... maybe Zelda the fortune teller can make her disappear!

She is disgusting.... I am about to cancel my feeds because of the continual showing of her eating... But on a positive note... I've lost 5 pounds!

The new Kalia Diet! Play clips of her eating, talking, etc... lose your appetite!

I just think this woman is faker than a Tammy Baker..nothing but a suck-up, her real life people,friends must be cringin'. I think in her real life she prob wouldnt be that bad.

I just think this woman is faker than a Tammy Baker..nothing but a suck-up, her real life people,friends must be cringin'. I think in her real life she prob wouldnt be that bad.

I have to disagree... I think this is EXACTLY how she is in real life...

Is dani actually getting a break from this pig right now??? I'm not a dani fan but I feel sorry for her having to deal with Cowlia. Cowlia is up dani's arse!

I soooooo agree with you. I was watching earlier because #1 - COWlia wasn't eating & #2 - I had the sound off... and Dani would turn her back and roll her eyes as the continual babbling kept on and on and on and on... I wrote to CBS and kindly asked them to NOT show COWLIA on the feeds because they are losing viewers (I am about to cancel my feeds) but I doubt it will do anything... I even tweeted CBS and A Grodner and let them know EXACTLY how I feel about her...

I soooooo agree with you. I was watching earlier because #1 - COWlia wasn't eating & #2 - I had the sound off... and Dani would turn her back and roll her eyes as the continual babbling kept on and on and on and on... I wrote to CBS and kindly asked them to NOT show COWLIA on the feeds because they are losing viewers (I am about to cancel my feeds) but I doubt it will do anything... I even tweeted CBS and A Grodner and let them know EXACTLY how I feel about her...

Hopefully it will get through and they will stop focusing on her. Out of all the BB season's I can't remember being more repulsed by a houseguest. She is just foul! I only have Showtime BB after dark and last night I just turned it off because it was focused on COWlia talking nonstop up in HOH with Dani. I know HOH's are voting people for strategic reason's but I wish they would all get together and get rid of this girl. Wishful thinking though. Unfortunately I think we'll have to deal with her for awhile more. UGH. Hopefully when she get's out she'll read some of these message boards and clean herself up some. One word for her= EEEEWWWWWW!

Hopefully it will get through and they will stop focusing on her. Out of all the BB season's I can't remember being more repulsed by a houseguest. She is just foul! I only have Showtime BB after dark and last night I just turned it off because it was focused on COWlia talking nonstop up in HOH with Dani. I know HOH's are voting people for strategic reason's but I wish they would all get together and get rid of this girl. Wishful thinking though. Unfortunately I think we'll have to deal with her for awhile more. UGH. Hopefully when she get's out she'll read some of these message boards and clean herself up some. One word for her= EEEEWWWWWW!

I think COWlia and Nose Pickin - ball playin Adam (NOT THIS SEASON) are equal in repulsiveness to me...

what the hell, where does Kalia get off say we are thinking this and we have to do this, it is not her HOH and she seems to have taken it over, it makes me sick that she acts like she is running Dani's hoh and it is not her place to be up there tryin to run the show, it makes me sick. I would like to really like to knock this bitch out, she is sooooo disgustinly up Dani's ass

She also cuts Dani off when Dani is trying to saying something, now she is trashing Shelly, and started to try and link jordan and Jeff in with Brenchel too, shut up Kalia you stupid idiot bitch

AMD she is saying SHE (KALIA) need shelly to vote her way, who does this girl think she is????

what the hell, where does Kalia get off say we are thinking this and we have to do this, it is not her HOH and she seems to have taken it over, it makes me sick that she acts like she is running Dani's hoh and it is not her place to be up there tryin to run the show, it makes me sick. I would like to really like to knock this bitch out, she is sooooo disgustinly up Dani's ass

She also cuts Dani off when Dani is trying to saying something, now she is trashing Shelly, and started to try and link jordan and Jeff in with Brenchel too, shut up Kalia you stupid idiot bitch

AMD she is saying SHE (KALIA) need shelly to vote her way, who does this girl think she is????

I agree with you! She think's she is the shit right now and it makes me sick also!! As mouthy as Dani is I'm surprised she's letting COWlia get away with it! I want her OUT so bad!

For someone who uses words to make a living she has the least command of the english language I have seen in the house. She can NOT say a complete sentence without "like"...how immature and uneducated...she babbles about nothing and imagines herself being important...NO ONE pays attention to her and Dani only puts up with it because she needs Kalia, who seems to be able to control Lawon to some degree, to give and get information as well as to vote her way...OH YEAH and USE Kalia to do MORE dirty work if she wins an HOH...she was pretty close to beating Dani this time! ALL IN ALL....KALIA is BY FAR my least favorite...I can even stand fake tears Rachel better than face-stuffing, double-talking, know-it-all, popmous ass Kalia!

Archived