Kalia - Week 4

:death: righteo, myss,Kalia to me is a gluttinous wonder, just ridiculous, she put herself on the telly on BB and she shovels it in sooo fast and so much that she is talking and eating at the same time its disgusting on the feeds and you have to listen to the mucho cruncho. This girl has NO game and whoever said she should watch out for J/J that they are not her friends, are you nuts, Dani is anything but Kalias friend she is using her sooo much, Dani will use this girl till she uses her up and spits her out the door, Kalia's got "LAME" "NOT GAME"

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her explicit sex talks are a major turnoff also. Talking about her oral sex and she doesn't wear underwear because she needs to air it out. She also names her yeast infections.

(sorry if I made anyone throw up)

Her explicit sex talks are a major turnoff also. Talking about her oral sex and she doesn't wear underwear because she needs to air it out. She also names her yeast infections.

(sorry if I made anyone throw up)

describing oral sex in great detail---eeeeewww--with this example no wonder why some poor naive young thing in another thread thinks girls are the bad ones! Kalia-get some dignity! thank goodness I don't know any females like her-gross!!!

describing oral sex in great detail---eeeeewww--with this example no wonder why some poor naive young thing in another thread thinks girls are the bad ones! Kalia-get some dignity! thank goodness I don't know any females like her-gross!!!

The posts in the other thread were cracking me up! Who knew that women only think about sex in regard to things like music appreciation. Here I thought we women were still being dismissed as having that damn 'nesting' gene and all along we were just looking to have sex with all the hot men! While all this time guys watched Bay Watch because of the awesome acting. Playboy Mag has been around for this long because of the great articles. Every town has a topless (or more) bar or 'gentleman's club' because the atmosphere is so elegant.

Back to this thread... I don't care about Kalia's weight but her conversations are pretty gross. I wouldn't talk about that stuff with my BF let alone strangers and the feed watchers.

Like the way she stood up to Brenden. Girl don't take no crap. And Brenden, I didn't miss how you thrust your fists in the air because you thought you totally had made Kalia and Dani bigger targets than you thought yourself and Rachel out to be. Don't worry. It will come back to bite you in the a**.

Who gives a crap if she is overweight?!

Normally I may agree with you,but she opens herself up the the ridicule...She's always talking about her weight, weight watchers....how she used to weigh 125...all while shoveling in the sweets, food and whatever else is in her 3 foot radius..

Also I don't believe in "almost won"...You either win or not..so if and ever if she wins..I will then rethink what I think of her...but til then she's just a loud mouthed, corpulent food eating waste of newbie space...So I for one stand by my posts about her..

Kalia mouth overides her large ass, but she bothers me with everything she does, eat talk eat talk, oh and lie eat talk, and i dont care so much about the lying cause it is BB after all but she thinks she is soooo smart and she isn't. she is one of those ppl who if there is a subject being talked about she jumps in with all her knowledge and goes on and on, just Like Brendon does, they are just alkie her and Brendon, Kalia is my least favorite houseguest, she is a slob among everything else, never does a dish, picks her feet and who knows if she wasn't on camera what she would do with the foot pickings, just sayin.:animated_scratchchin::animated_shocking:

Agree, and hope she goes in the next two weeks... :party_smilie:

Hmmm, Jeff, Jordon, Rachel, ect....

lololol

The posts in the other thread were cracking me up! Who knew that women only think about sex in regard to things like music appreciation. Here I thought we women were still being dismissed as having that damn 'nesting' gene and all along we were just looking to have sex with all the hot men! While all this time guys watched Bay Watch because of the awesome acting. Playboy Mag has been around for this long because of the great articles. Every town has a topless (or more) bar or 'gentleman's club' because the atmosphere is so elegant.

Back to this thread... I don't care about Kalia's weight but her conversations are pretty gross. I wouldn't talk about that stuff with my BF let alone strangers and the feed watchers.

:hahohi::laugh4: That was great!

Kalia mouth overides her large ass, but she bothers me with everything she does, eat talk eat talk, oh and lie eat talk, and i dont care so much about the lying cause it is BB after all but she thinks she is soooo smart and she isn't. she is one of those ppl who if there is a subject being talked about she jumps in with all her knowledge and goes on and on, just Like Brendon does, they are just alkie her and Brendon, Kalia is my least favorite houseguest, she is a slob among everything else, never does a dish, picks her feet and who knows if she wasn't on camera what she would do with the foot pickings, just sayin.:animated_scratchchin::animated_shocking:

Totally agree.

omg, Kalia is in th hoh yakking Danis ears off, and they have sworn to be true to each other till the end, theyve been talking about Shelly, and others, Kalia is an idiot, either that or Dani is a damn fool, surely Dani is not trusting this peice of nothing who thinks she knows everythng, she acts soooo smug, this girl is such an air bag

Kalia telling Dani that if the next comp is questions she thinks Lawon might win. Dani said I don't think so....:inquisitive:

Kalia is mostly talking to Dani to throw Shelly under the bus.

Dani and Porchse talking about Kalia saying she pees in the hot tub.

I read before that Kalia said they have plenty of chlorine in there. I think that is why nobody goes in the hot tub. :lipsrsealed2:

Dani and Porchse talking about Kalia saying she pees in the hot tub.

I read before that Kalia said they have plenty of chlorine in there. I think that is why nobody goes in the hot tub. :lipsrsealed2:

I cannot imagine she would do that. She gets grossed out by the simplest of things. I can't see her sitting in her own pee in the hot tub if she did it. She'd be the first one out!

This girl is soooo nasty!!! Not only is it gross she pee'd in the hot tun, show's how lazy she is too that she can't get out and go to the bathroom. So freaking disgusting she'll sit in her own urine. EWW EWW EWW :animated_shocking:

I can't even watch the feeds when they're focused on the HOH room because of her. I just can't stand listening to her voice. Not to mention we get a lot of WBRB because of her singing, which is another reason to dislike her for me. I don't think I'll be tuning in much this week.

I think I figured out what Kahlia is good at..........sucking up to Hoh's

Every time she opens her mouth, I feel the need to press FF.......it's not only her voice, bad attitude & disgusting hygiene (she would sit in her OWN pee but is turned off by someone else's hair)......but the last straw for me was her comments on how "boring the cast is"......huh?.....if anyone else could get a word in when the camera is around, we might hear something interesting......the most BORING thing about the show is you, always running your mouth :sleep1:

I can't even watch the feeds when they're focused on the HOH room because of her. I just can't stand listening to her voice. Not to mention we get a lot of WBRB because of her singing, which is another reason to dislike her for me. I don't think I'll be tuning in much this week.

I know exactly how you feel. Me too. She's disgusting.

Last eve, I seriously had to get off the updating as her constant talking up in the HOH was driving me nuts, what or how does Daniele take it, and why is Daniele making Kalia her sworn bff till the end, well I hardly believe that is the case as Dani will use her till she can kick her to the curb. I really have not disliked anyone as much as I do Kalia since Maggie, and I really had a dislike for her,lol Kalia is such a slob, and such a little know it all, if Dani says she likes something then Kalia likes it too and then goes into a long story, I say it is like single white female movie, where the roommate start taking on the others characteristics, lame, and we have to put up with it for a while I imagine. When Porsche was in the hoh last night talking to Dani of course Kalia interrupted,and said it was a peeing thing (to use the hoh loo) and while she was in there Dani and Porsche were whispering about her peeing in the hot tub, both were saying how disgusted they were about it, then Kalia at some point last night tried to tell Jeff she lied when she said that, Kalia WHY would you say it and then say it is or was a lie, OMG, i just cannot take her, good thing I have to work tonight and won't be able to update,lol:bigcry: :bigcry::death:

Archived