Jordan - Week 4 - Replacement Nominee

If you buy into the dumb blonde thing which alot of people do then why not take her to the end? Danielle I think even said that somewhere that Jordon would be good to take to the end because she is a previous winner. I still say Jordon is not a dumb blonde she knows alot more of whats going on then she lets on. I would love to see her win again because she is very underestimated in this game. I think if she won again Rachel would go totally crazy. Many people believe that you need win alot of HOH's vetos etc in order to win this game. Alot of past winners never won alot of anything but set themselves up to win by their relationships in the house. Dan was a perfect example of this.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i find it comical that some believed just because jordan is past winner if she made the end she would never win again

she would totally win again imo

right now she is sitting pretty and pretty much coasting

the hg would vote jeff out before her

you would think just being a past winner would be enough to make her a target :animated_bouncy:

Like I said before Marty beat me in the head :), I would go after Jordan; pronto. I adore her but hey, are they sleepwalking through this thing? She will win again; no problem.

:bangin:<---- Slim :lol: Jordo win? ;)

I do consider Jordan a semi hard core player because her azz has been on the line from day one for the most part and her head is always in the game.

I really am disappointed in Jordan this week and I guess will be the first to bring it up, her throwing BR under the bus the way her and Jeff has just has me questioning how sweet she really is on the inside. I just have a hard time finding someone is sweet as sugar w a big heart for a cpl diff reasons, 1 throwing your alliance under the bus making a deal she promised BR she wouldnt make witht he same person who tried to get you out last week. Even that tho I can understand what really bothers me is her eagar willingness to tell Dani to use her as a pawn instead of a floater to make sure Brenchal is split up after the hard core way they saved you last week, just for me I have a hard time believing the whole "sweet" act. And if she wasnt playing against a bunch of others who dont seem to even notice her floating thru the game and now showing zero trustability or loyalty to the people she is allies with doesnt make her other side alliances question her then they deserve to go home at the hands or Jordan, if I was in the house I would be going straight to the ones who have proven they can be trusted and who can win comps to make a deal that gets me to the end with them no matter if they are "sweet" or not.. Because its a much bigger risk imo just to go along with Jordan just because she is better at being "nice" than some of the other hgs. So I guess I gotta give props to her from playing such a perfect game that noone can see right thru her the way that I can...

I really am disappointed in Jordan this week and I guess will be the first to bring it up, her throwing BR under the bus the way her and Jeff has just has me questioning how sweet she really is on the inside.

I have no problem with anyone getting thrown under the bus, it's part of the game but what bothers me is that Jordan had a lot to say about Dani last week and how she was just about the competition. Jordan the pot, meet Dani the kettle.

I guess what's good for Jeff and Jordan are not good for the other players. Hypocrite supreme!

I'm thinking that the road ahead is not going to be all that easy for Jeff and Jordan unless they win competitions and lady luck rides sidecar. I'm also thinking that Jeff would be the better F2 candidate this go-round.

Well their Season J&J were shunned early on. The Athletes rejected Jeff and he had nobody. Jordan did not care about the game more then she cared about trying to make Jeff a friend. She felt he was all alone. They were both a target but thanks to production Jeff got to stay longer. Jordan was on the block many times as a pawn. I really think that Jordan is not here to win but to support Jeff and help him go farther. I really don't think either of them will be final 2 or win but I enjoy having them in the house.

The Brenchels are not campaigning to get rid of Jordan! And if you believe that I have some land in NY I want to sell ya! I believe they already convince Adam to vote out Jordan, It was sneaky how they did it! But they were working it! Porches is on their side and they are working on Lawon. Jordan better watchout! or she is the one going to be saying bye bye!

They are pushing Adam and Shelly hard to vote to keep Brendon and both of them have said the Brenchel make some valid points but, yesterday Jeff, Adam, Shelly and Jordan made a F4 alliance.

I don't think there is a chance in hell that Shelly will turn on Jordan and Jeff, and Kalia will vote however Dani tells her too, and that is 3 votes to keep Jordo - and I don't know that Lawon or Adam has the gonads to go against the HOH.

They are pushing Adam and Shelly hard to vote to keep Brendon and both of them have said the Brenchel make some valid points but, yesterday Jeff, Adam, Shelly and Jordan made a F4 alliance.

Adam also made final deals with Brenchels or Brendon for fighting for Rachels behalf! so he is up in the air!

I don't even try to keep up with the newbie deals anymore. They seem to last for as long as it takes for them to fade from the atmosphere - for whatever reason. Understandable, since they are fighting against three apparently lasting deals: Jeff/Jordan, Kalia/Daniele and Rachel/Brendon. Thinking positive, I feel that Jordan will be okay. Again, I would break up ANY twosome given the chance. Question is: would I evict a former winner first?

I believe Jordan is safe. I can't imagine these people keeping Brendon, a very strong competitor, no matter how much they promise. B/R can't keep promises to everyone. They all know he's going to have to eventually go anyway so why not get him out while they have the chance? It wouldn't make sense to keep him as he'll inevitably have only Rachel's back in the end.

I like J&J in their season... I still like them now, but for some reason, seeing all those vets/familiar faces this year made me not feel too excited about BB. I am glad one of the vets is going home. For the sake of the show, I wish Jordan would be the one leaving. As much as I like her, I love BB even more, and I am all for a good drama to make the show interesting. That said, I'd love to see Jeff all pissed off in the house and making sure he fights for his life and win the prize. I think BB is good when people in the house hate each other, not when they are all mushy. I know B&R are also a couple, but at least B brings more drama to the house, since he openly dislike Kalia and Daniele.

Sadly, I don't think she's going anywhere.

Porshe is turning on Rachel to side with Dani.

Shelly is so far up J/J's butt it's not funny.

Adam is a wildcard -- he's promised both sides allegience.

Lawon will vote out Brenden, since he's a strong male, and Jordon seems like a weaker player.

Kalia will vote however Dani wants her to, or kiss her friendship with Dani goodbye.

Rachel will obviously vote out Jordon.

For Brenden to stay 1-2 votes.

For Jordon to stay 4 votes.

At least that's how I see it.

Even in the event of a 3-3 split, Dani would vote for Brenden to go.

Sadly, I don't think she's going anywhere.

Porshe is turning on Rachel to side with Dani.

Shelly is so far up J/J's butt it's not funny.

Adam is a wildcard -- he's promised both sides allegience.

Lawon will vote out Brenden, since he's a strong male, and Jordon seems like a weaker player.

Kalia will vote however Dani wants her to, or kiss her friendship with Dani goodbye.

Rachel will obviously vote out Jordon.

For Brenden to stay 1-2 votes.

For Jordon to stay 4 votes.

At least that's how I see it.

Even in the event of a 3-3 split, Dani would vote for Brenden to go.

There are 7 voters this week, so I don't anticipate a 3-3 split. :giggle:

Archived