Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

live to fight another day :animated_bouncy:

why does she not have somewhere to live? I thought her and brendon had a place together????

They lived in a college dorm or apartment so since he's taking time off school they don't have it anymore..she's broke with bad credit according to Brendon on the live feeds...

Whatever I feel about Rachel is irrevelant..BUT! The way she holds, twitches, darts around her eyes are that of a ill (mentally) person. and believe me I've known a few. Her eyes just drive ME crazy, OK just had to get that out! Thankyou. I actually hope she stays and tries to figure this out this game without Brendan. Now there will be a show.

They lived in a college dorm or apartment so since he's taking time off school they don't have it anymore..she's broke with bad credit according to Brendon on the live feeds...

Ahhh I was wondering what was up. Thank you :)

I just dont get all the Rachel hatred? She's competitive and she loves her man. What's not to like? Even Jordan, the Queen of Nice says mean things about Rachel and everyone else in the house. My feeds must be "Rachel Friendly" because she sure doesnt talk about the other house guests like they talk about her. Sure, she may say she doesnt like them or is suspicious of them from time to time, but she doesnt throw out below the belt comments like Danni, Kahlia and Shelly. The whole Rachel hatred thing really confuses me. I like her and I'm rooting for her. GO RACHEL!

just read on the live feed's that Rachel say's she can't work with jeff anymore. Are brenchal mad he didn't throw the comp? Do they expect everyone to just bow down to them?? Jeff is supposed to sacrifice his safety so they can go further?? UGH... I don't get why they are upset with him.

I just dont get all the Rachel hatred? She's competitive and she loves her man. What's not to like? Even Jordan, the Queen of Nice says mean things about Rachel and everyone else in the house. My feeds must be "Rachel Friendly" because she sure doesnt talk about the other house guests like they talk about her. Sure, she may say she doesnt like them or is suspicious of them from time to time, but she doesnt throw out below the belt comments like Danni, Kahlia and Shelly. The whole Rachel hatred thing really confuses me. I like her and I'm rooting for her. GO RACHEL!

It's so boring when they devote half the show to brenchel's sick little relationship with Rachel and her fake tears and sensitive little brenda with his real ones ::::vomits::::

just read on the live feed's that Rachel say's she can't work with jeff anymore. Are brenchal mad he didn't throw the comp? Do they expect everyone to just bow down to them?? Jeff is supposed to sacrifice his safety so they can go further?? UGH... I don't get why they are upset with him.

She was upset over something Porscha overhead him say. At least thats what I thought she whispered to Brendon. I wish these people would stop whispering! LOL

She started that yesterday because she's certain J&J have a deal with Dani and they spent time talking to the enemies last night...Rachel is certain they are shady...J&J don't want to work with Rachel for the same exact reason and they says she's to easy to believe people and is way to emotional...They want to keep Brendon..They probably will keep him over Shelly but definitely not Rachel.. but who knows Jeff listens to Brendon and trusts him most out of everybody besides Jordan

It's so boring when they devote half the show to brenchel's sick little relationship with Rachel and her fake tears and sensitive little brenda with his real ones ::::vomits::::

I agree with you. CBS is having fun portraying them a certain way - but I thought we all had the feeds here. Clearly, B+R are not half as bad as they are being portrayed. Kahlia, on the other hand, is another story. That girl is like a leach...she globs on to each and every HOH and doesnt let go until that HOH is over - then she's on to the next. It's nauseating - but CBS doesnt show that.

I agree with you. CBS is having fun portraying them a certain way - but I thought we all had the feeds here. Clearly, B+R are not half as bad as they are being portrayed. Kahlia, on the other hand, is another story. That girl is like a leach...she globs on to each and every HOH and doesnt let go until that HOH is over - then she's on to the next. It's nauseating - but CBS doesnt show that.

You're right - they are WORSE!!! :animated_rotfl:

I HATED Rachel last year but this year she came in with a good start, bad first quarter and now she is back to playing without annoying me. It could be because of not being able to drink alcohol for 2 weeks! Kalia is the one rubbing me wrong this year, the things that come out of her mouth are just as disgusting as what she is shoveling in!

I'm sure they don't suck as much in real life as the production makes them out, but they just irk me. With Rachel, something about girls who expect the world to revolve around them but are really drowning in insecurities bugs me. Sounds mean, but I can't lie. Also, watching her and Brendan just make me nervous! They seem like such a volatile couple with so many doubts and mistrusts with each other. I would feel bad having to be stuck with that day in and day out.

I am a sad panda. I am a long time Brenchel fan. My only hope is to pray for a miracle, and have Dani get so annoyed with Kalia she puts her up and people vote her out. Or .. that Jeff goes up as a replacement Nom and the HG's vote him out (not likely).

I am on pins and needles hoping my people get through this unscathed. Sadly I don't think Dani's game is mentally where it should be at, as she's playing with emotion, and I don't think that Rachel and Brenden have much of a social game.

Le sigh.

I am a sad panda. I am a long time Brenchel fan. My only hope is to pray for a miracle, and have Dani get so annoyed with Kalia she puts her up and people vote her out. Or .. that Jeff goes up as a replacement Nom and the HG's vote him out (not likely).

I am on pins and needles hoping my people get through this unscathed. Sadly I don't think Dani's game is mentally where it should be at, as she's playing with emotion, and I don't think that Rachel and Brenden have much of a social game.

Le sigh.

Dani HAS TO BE getting annoyed with Kalia. WE ARE!

Casper Sabe, I'm sorry your peeps are on the block. :disappointed: I'm really disappointed that Dani made such a stupid move so early in the game. I'd much rather see Dani try to make amends with B/R/J/J for at least this week and next week, and all of them stick to the deal, and watch Kalia go home this week, which would spare all the HG's from her torturous company in the JH as well as sparing us from having to see/hear her...but alas, the odds of that happening are very slim. (Lawon could go next week coz he adds absolutely nothing to the game and I don't find him entertaining at all.)

I would gladly deal with an hour long B/R lovefest or ridiculous argument than 5 minutes of Kalia's spewing crap. We're doomed this summer. Looks as if we're going to be forced to witness Kalia's non-stop, super-fast, grating voice and disgusting, gross-out actions until we go deaf and blind. I keep turning off the feeds because of her and haven't watched BBAD since Wednesday. BB needs to put a muzzle on her, for several reasons.

I would love it if Daniele would put that no nothing Kalia up but that is not likely this week, she is Dani's bff till the end, haven't you heard them gushing together all the damn time??? drives me bats, I am all for Brenchel staying and really think that all the newbies are usless and would prefer a fight to the end between the vets .

Casper I think you are correct Dani is playing with emotion when she says she is not and it really has jacked up her game, and her hanging out with Kalia is not helping her, what is she thinking??? Just sayin,lol

Le sigh.

I'm still hoping somehow Shelly gets caught and put up. It's a long shot-but I wish!

Archived