Rachel - Week 4 - Saved by PoV

Also, I've read several comments about Rachel storming into Dani's room. She did no such thing. I saw the entire thing. She walked from the DR, upstairs, and then KNOCKED on Dani's door. Dani was listening to music and didn't hear the knock, so Rachel opened the door. No storming in whatsoever. That was Dani's bs take on it to the hgs in order to make Rachel look bad. I think she handled the situation just fine. When there's a problem with someone you go to them; not to everyone in the house, room etc....to them. She didn't need to talk to someone else. She had a complaint, took it to the DR staff and they told her what to do, so she did it. Why is no one jumping on Dani for involving the other houseguests? It was immature, and if Rachel had done that, there would be more criticism thrown at her.

Oh come on,Rachel went up there with major attitude and of course Dani is gonna tell everyone. It was the stupidest thing to be mad about and Rachel is a psycho! She went up and said you are using manipulating peoples emotions via the blog. There was no question, she went up and accused her. You don't expect her to go down and tell everyone that Rachel is crazy?

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First of all let me begin by saying that I believe Rachel, and the reason for that is because when I saw Shelly crying my initial thought was that she'd mention Shelly's daughter in her blog to emotionally manipulate her. It's a nice gesture from someone with a good heart and no agenda, but Daniele is trying to win 500k and will do what it takes to secure Shelly's vote to get Brendon out this week. Also, Rachel didn't take it upon herself to approach Dani, she was asked by the DR to do that and followed their advice. She handled it in a mature way by going to Dani's room; away from the other hgs so they wouldn't be involved. It was a one on one confrontation that Dani took to the hgs because she wanted to make Rachel come off as a bully. Rachel is very smart. She caught on right away to what Dani was doing and that is pissing Dani off to no end. Apparently hgs are not allowed to do shoutouts for other hgs in their blogs, and Dani not only did that but told everyone she did it, and what was said. She's just a terrible girl, and I can't wait until she finds out next week that no one is backing her but stupid Kalia and Lawon

I agree Shaggy. I am not a Rachael fan but the DR majorly set this up. I feel the bottom line is Rachael has major self esteem issues. When she is winning she feels great but being on the bottom brings out her feelings of severe worthlessness. Brendon should have said no to coming back on the show no matter how badly they needed the money. I wonder how long Brendon has been in graduate school? My son is an elementary school principal (very stressful job) is married with a 4 and 2 year old and is completing his doctorate in 2.5 years. I get the feeling Brendon is a "professional" student. He also has a grant where my son took out a $40k loan. I am not feeling that his life is so difficult. Would employers really not hire Rachael based on the show? I think outside of the house they might be a very nice couple. I just read Brendon's thread and I hope he can keep Rachael from reading theirs. We really don't know any of these players, even the returning ones and many of these remarks are going to be very hurtful to them. (Stepping down from soap box and taking cover) :hide:

I agree Shaggy. I am not a Rachael fan but the DR majorly set this up. I feel the bottom line is Rachael has major self esteem issues. When she is winning she feels great but being on the bottom brings out her feelings of severe worthlessness. Brendon should have said no to coming back on the show no matter how badly they needed the money. I wonder how long Brendon has been in graduate school? My son is an elementary school principal (very stressful job) is married with a 4 and 2 year old and is completing his doctorate in 2.5 years. I get the feeling Brendon is a "professional" student. He also has a grant where my son took out a $40k loan. I am not feeling that his life is so difficult. Would employers really not hire Rachael based on the show? I think outside of the house they might be a very nice couple. I just read Brendon's thread and I hope he can keep Rachael from reading theirs. We really don't know any of these players, even the returning ones and many of these remarks are going to be very hurtful to them. (Stepping down from soap box and taking cover) :hide:

I would hope that the HGs go into this knowing what's going to happen to them on boards and forums. It would be hard to stay away from them though, I'd want to see what was being said about me. Some of the HGs will be ok and shrug off what they read but others (like Rachel apparently) probably have a lot of issues after facing their fan boards. She had to have known it was going to happen since she's been through it once before which makes me believe it couldn't have been that terrible for her or why would she do it again. Maybe she just needs to feel good and sorry for herself every once in awhile so she can come back fighting? I sure hope so! As for being hired, with all the news articles about Facebook pages and other stuff being used to screen out candidates it's not impossible to imagine someone being turned down for a job but I can't imagine that everyone in California knows who she is and would refuse to hire her.

Archived