Brendon - Week 4 - Nominated - PoV Winner

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm guessing she means Shelly. But I don't think Shelly will turn on Jordan, and I don't think Adam has the balls to go against whatever Dani wants him to do, which is to vote to evict.........Brendon.

Yep I mean Shelly. I think Brendon does not have a chance. Helloooooooo they are a really power team and need to be split up.

'Tis true! The only votes to keep Brendon will be Rachel's and probably Porsche.

I like Brendon for doing what a lot of people would have postured about and not done. I hope that he moves on. I wish him well and believe - not knowing him personally - that he has a good heart.

It was a stand up act. Even Jeff wasn't sure he'd do it in the same situation. Well played Brendon. Tip of the hat to you.

It was a stand up act. Even Jeff wasn't sure he'd do it in the same situation. Well played Brendon. Tip of the hat to you.

But..... he is trying to get the votes to stay. He is not ready to throw in the towel yet.

But..... he is trying to get the votes to stay. He is not ready to throw in the towel yet.

Jordan will be okay. She's too likeable. Adam, Shel, Kalia and Jeff are her votes. And possibly Lawon. Which only leaves Porche, Rach for Bren. Hopefully no one flips.

I think Jordan is safer than safe. No one will flip. Rachel will be Brendon's only vote. He's better off. This game sucks. His time will be better spent studying and living life - which is what I should be doing instead of writing on this thread! LOL

I love both Brendon and Rachel. With my feelings for the POV that Brendon won, I honestly think he should have given it to save Rachel. They say he should use it because he would have a better chance to stay in the game than Rachel. But I think that Brendon should have used it to save Rachel and let her get a chance to try. Last year, Brendon stayed, and 2 weeks after Rachel left, he left. So who knows? Rachel might have a better chance to stay than Brendon. Maybe she could do better. But again, it's their game to play. And they have to be happy with their choices.

Anyway, I love Brenchel, what a couple. Their emotion and drama they bring is incredible.

Thanks

I think the house guests are stupid to let Jordan stay over Brenden. She already won her season .. by being so gosh darn likeable? Do these idiots not realize this? Ugh!

Sorry Brenden, wish you were staying around.

I only hope that Rachel comes into her own with you gone.

Ok Brendon everyone thinks your a stand up guy for letting your girlfriend stay in the game, I think you are an idiot. You have better social skills than Rachel will ever have and I think you were playing a much better game this year. Its too bad that you gave it up for someone I know would not do that for you. Yesterday when they were talking about who should stay Rachel goes I have won more hoh's. Clearly she thinks she is a better player, she will probably make it as far as she made it the first time the first person in Jury.

i am a student of if you won the pov that you should use it on yourself

none of this use it on another player business

another reason why i hated showmance so much

it alters the natural progression of the game too much with players willing to fall on a sword for another :animated_bouncy:

I could be totally off base thinking that Brendon might want to leave and thinking, too, that he forsees a tough road ahead for Rachel but she wants to play it out and he says okey dokey. This group hasn't shown a bouquet of smarts or two newbies would still be around. Boring bunch, all in all and they seem to looooooooove someone lovely who has already won the game once. I would probably seize the chance at bye-bye, too.

Ok Brendon everyone thinks your a stand up guy for letting your girlfriend stay in the game, I think you are an idiot. You have better social skills than Rachel will ever have and I think you were playing a much better game this year. Its too bad that you gave it up for someone I know would not do that for you. Yesterday when they were talking about who should stay Rachel goes I have won more hoh's. Clearly she thinks she is a better player, she will probably make it as far as she made it the first time the first person in Jury.

My sentiments...EXACTLY!

Chivarly is all well and good in its PROPER place...not in a game! PLUS the social aspects and in the end, Brendon is a MUCH stronger player...he has the potential to be liked, win POV's and HOH's...SHEHAG (rachel)can do nothing but bully, :bangin: cry, :crybaby: lie, :kwasny: throw tantrums :furious: and make GOOD GUESS's :sherlockani: for the Q&A's...IMHO

Well the first thing he could do but can't since he is going to marry her would be to dump Rachel as a partner in this game. He should have used the pov on himself. He would have lasted longer than Rachel in the game IMO. At this point I don't see anyone wanting to keep him because he does win comps and would take out Danielle and eventually Jeff and Jordon so I think hes gone.

I have been thinking he seems a tad too resigned and almost cheerful that he is leaving, I think deep down he may want to get the hell out of there and back to school and put the responsibility on Rachel, I think he knows that their chances really are slim and unless he was really gung ho to get in there and fight I say he is throwing in the towel and makin tracks. He wants to win the money for the wedding and also for his student loans but he also seems to be making it her responsibility, the POV is for using it on yourself, if he really wanted to stay he woulda used it to take himself off, just what I'm thinking these past cpl days

Fatcat quote: "I have been thinking he seems a tad too resigned and almost cheerful that he is leaving"

Seems to me he's been a little 'short' with Rach a few times since he took her off the Block.

She's been clinging to him like a leech.

Even if Rach should win (by some miracle)I doubt Brendon will see much of the money go

toward his schooling.

If they DO end up getting married (which I doubt also)... I'm betting a good portion of

her winnings will go toward a fancy wedding.

I have been thinking he seems a tad too resigned and almost cheerful that he is leaving, I think deep down he may want to get the hell out of there and back to school and put the responsibility on Rachel, I think he knows that their chances really are slim and unless he was really gung ho to get in there and fight I say he is throwing in the towel and makin tracks. He wants to win the money for the wedding and also for his student loans but he also seems to be making it her responsibility, the POV is for using it on yourself, if he really wanted to stay he woulda used it to take himself off, just what I'm thinking these past cpl days

He's happy because he'll have a two month vacation from Rachel. She'll be in the jury house and he'll be home tweeting pics of his tweeter. smiley-sex012.gif

agree pokey, and kind of a waste in these times if you ask me, he does seem short with her and it makes me wonder, this am I almost got the idea when I was updating that he was inthe mood to start an argument wih her.

Archived