Brendon - Week 4 - Nominated - PoV Winner

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hello block :animated_bouncy:

OMG! Brendon has no filter (duh) . . . while speaking with Jordan about where she grew up, he just insinuated that Rachel/family (who also lived in the same area) don't even come close/down to Jordan's social level . . . yet, when Rachel joins in the coversation, he shuts his trap . . . jerk . . .

Brendon apparently see's all Southernors as dumb, shiftless and no-good. Like it's still 1868. Like they were that way then. Any man who has a real career by early 30s IMO is superior to Brendon. No wonder Brenchell have no longterm future. BTW, I graduated from Western Carolina University and never saw any dueling banjo scenarios...lol.

If BB is easier than rocket science how come he didn't win last year?

So excited one of them will leave this week. Both of them have said they read the message boards. HA HA HA

Yo, Brenda, you are a douche bag....since you are a rocket scientist, you know what that word means. Seriously, watch the show....you are so stoopid, it is indescribable.

Buh Bye :animated_wave:

OMG! Brendon has no filter (duh) . . . while speaking with Jordan about where she grew up, he just insinuated that Rachel/family (who also lived in the same area) don't even come close/down to Jordan's social level . . . yet, when Rachel joins in the coversation, he shuts his trap . . . jerk . . .

Brendon played a good game last week (except that he burned bridges) but he's an idiot and a condescending ass. He's just a professional student milking the system out all the money he can get to study for years and years to eventually become nothing. I can't see him ever getting a real job/career. Rachel's living in a dream world if she thinks she's going to be a doctor's wife. Anyone who's stupid enough to jerk off over the internet for some bimbo isn't exactly a mental giant.

I'm country/southern and I'd gladly go up against him IQ to IQ any day of the week. Jordan has more common sense in her little finger than Brendon could muster in a lifetime. Jordan had sense enough to tell Jeff to shut up during a conversation with Kalia the other day before he burned that bridge. Jordan has a good grasp on the social aspects of the game. Brendon doesn't.

Brendon played a good game last week (except that he burned bridges) but he's an idiot and a condescending ass. He's just a professional student milking the system out all the money he can get to study for years and years to eventually become nothing. I can't see him ever getting a real job/career. Rachel's living in a dream world if she thinks she's going to be a doctor's wife. Anyone who's stupid enough to jerk off over the internet for some bimbo isn't exactly a mental giant.

I'm country/southern and I'd gladly go up against him IQ to IQ any day of the week. Jordan has more common sense in her little finger than Brendon could muster in a lifetime. Jordan had sense enough to tell Jeff to shut up during a conversation with Kalia the other day before he burned that bridge. Jordan has a good grasp on the social aspects of the game. Brendon doesn't.

couldn't have said it better, I missed that convo about ppl from the south, glad I missed it cause it woulda pissed me off, my early folks were from virginia, Brendon is a condescending a hole, I hate the way he instructs Rachel on the social graces, etc, what a noob, and if Rachel thinks she is gonna somehow be a drs wife, think again, she will be supporting him with her jobs what ever that may be while he continues to be a professional student

Guest Corky812

All aboard the Brenchel Pity Express! If Brendon understands rocket-science and this game so well how come he wasn't in the F2 last year? What a tool this guy is. Rachel is not allowed to talk to anyone without him (that's going to be a wonderful marriage). And the comp was rigged against him because it was made for little rubber people or something and not big strapping dudes (and that comp he won last year after Rach was booted out where you had to carry those heavy wet ropes was geared for little petite people?? get serious Brendon, you are not 5 years old).

I'd rather see Rachel out than Brendon but it would be nice if they were neither on jury.

I hope he goes... I've had it with his control freak issues... Maybe Rachel would start playing the game for herself IF he was gone. He has told her that she is not allowed to talk game with other HG's UNLESS he is there. He is a douchebag...

PERFECTLY STATED!!!! Hope the cards fall with him exiting this week.

Guest Corky812

Either one of them gone would be a definite improvement and provide a little drama in the house with one left behind. Last year Brendon was out avenging blood when Rachel was voted off, but then he calmed down and really tried to fit in and be part of the group. I ALMOST started to tolerate him after she left.

Archived