Jeff -Week 4

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After looking at the Video one of our posters so kindly gave us...

The Jeff and Jordon Story.....

It seems like both Jeff and Jordon have a lot of friends and family they pal around with

in their home towns.

If Jeff is lonely... I imagine Jordon is too.

We can only speculate.............

Some fans are way too invested in these people's lives...

I don't think any of us know what J/J do when they are NOT in the BB house. As for Jeff "not getting any" in the BB house, isn't it refreshing to see a couple that doesn't have to go at it like animals in front of the BB cameras? Shows a lot of class IMO, and it shows a strength in a relationship that doesn't rely soley on sex. I see a lot of intimacy between J/J and it's very sweet.

Hey CeCi - point of clarification - when you said we can roll our eyes and move on, does that mean it's okay to use this: :rolleyes:

Thanks!! :angel_not:

While I doubt that Shelly will turn on J/J the point was raised that they aren't campaigning for votes. Makes others think they have a deal with Dani. Would that change some of the votes? I would think that Kalia should be worried about that because if J/J have a deal with Dani, where would that leave her?

Hey CeCi - point of clarification - when you said we can roll our eyes and move on, does that mean it's okay to use this: :rolleyes:

Great question SugarB! No, I mean a rolling of your eyes in the comfort of your easy chair. :D

Just posting a rolling eyes at a member would be considered baiting but,...

:rolleyes: at the house guests all you want!

Great question SugarB! No, I mean a rolling of your eyes in the comfort of your easy chair. :D

Just posting a rolling eyes at a member would be considered baiting but,...

:rolleyes: at the house guests all you want!

Thanks CeCi - just checking ( I do so love that rolling eyes emoticon!!)

Jeff is a lot more ruthless than he appears to the other HG. He is in it to win it.

I agree he really really wants to win this season. He was fighting an uphill battle in his first season. He has a chance this time.

Archived