Jeff -Week 4

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In Big Brother you can lie and try to backdoor all you want, but when you get caught you pay the consequences. Every little thing is a big deal, and the big things are volcanic.

I hope Jeff gets put up on the block this week and then they can start talking to him like he did these last few weeks. "You better tell me what I want to hear in one minute or you are done!" Who does he think he is??? And that nerve of Dani for playing a game when he came here to spend the summer with Jordan. How dare that little snot!

My thoughts are you're a major ahole Jeff. Comparing a move in the BB game to "an accesory to murder" is even ridiculous for you to say. What a moron!

:animated_rotfl: I was surprised by that too!

LOL he hated dom's speech LOL- he takes things very personally.

I still love his face, and I'm a sucker for a guy with gruff ways :animated_bouncy:

The fact that he thinks people who want to vote him out are not on his team is understandable. What is completely unreasonable is that he thinks anyone who wants him out is a mortal enemy and must be destroyed. They plot the same way he does, but in his eyes he is an honest master of the game while the others are lying, disloyal dirt bags. Why should they be loyal to you, Jeff -- especially for someone who has stated he wants to get to jury house with another player?

The fact that he thinks people who want to vote him out are not on his team is understandable. What is completely unreasonable is that he thinks anyone who wants him out is a mortal enemy and must be destroyed. They plot the same way he does, but in his eyes he is an honest master of the game while the others are lying, disloyal dirt bags. Why should they be loyal to you, Jeff -- especially for someone who has stated he wants to get to jury house with another player?

Wants the people who vote against him to be destroyed. Reminds me of Danielle 3 with Roddy! She thought he was the devil and could only take it very personally

Jeff and Brendon are just a couple of bullies. They can talk down to their girlfriends and they just take it. Therefore, they think they can talk that way to everyone. I Loved when Dani said she did not come in the house to be dictated ... perfect!

I loved his and Jordan's goodbye message! And I'd be ticked off if someone on my 5 person alliance was plotting to get me out, especially in week 3? Overplayed much, Dani? And her boy got dragged down because of her, but of course she is pissed at J/J because it's their fault! :animated_rotfl:

I loved his and Jordan's goodbye message! And I'd be ticked off if someone on my 5 person alliance was plotting to get me out, especially in week 3? Overplayed much, Dani? And her boy got dragged down because of her, but of course she is pissed at J/J because it's their fault! :animated_rotfl:

I agree...I think that Dominic and Danielle had every right to try, but Jeff had every right to feel betrayed. In this game, in this "reality", I think all of their reactions were proportional (in the real world, I would have a different opinion).

He went from one of my favorite house guests ever to one of my least favorites within a week, lol. He's been hanging out with Brendon too much. The cockiness has rubbed off.

So glad you saw the light, lol :2thumbsup:

Jeff, you bully & horrible boyfriend--cheering up Jordan & telling her how great she did. Then telling Dani & Kalia good job?--you jerk. :smitten:

"From the Penthouse to the outhouse"--love it! lol He may lose, but at least he takes it in stride. The power of HoH only lasts a week--they all would do good to remember that.

10 grand hmm.... :animated_bouncy:

Jeff, you bully & horrible boyfriend--cheering up Jordan & telling her how great she did. Then telling Dani & Kalia good job?--you jerk. :smitten:

"From the Penthouse to the outhouse"--love it! lol He may lose, but at least he takes it in stride. The power of HoH only lasts a week--they all would do good to remember that.

Yeah, horrible! :animated_rotfl:

And he got 10G so don't worry, be happy!

if he'd kept knowledge of the backdoor plan under his hat instead of being confrontational, could he have sweet talked her into a different plan now that she is HOH? we'll never know!

It seems like Dani's first target it Brendon.

Jeff's the back up I think.

She just became HOH... things will change every time we turn around.

As always.

And there's a POV to play.

Another fun week in the BB House folks.

Archived