Daniele - Week 4 - HOH

• Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope Rachel gets the boot. Brendon will kick and scream the first night, after that he'll be alot more pleasant around everyone, just like he was last season. She brings out the worst in him, she's the vile one. So hopefully we'll hear that door slam behind her nasty ass come Thursday :animated_rotfl:

But it seems like Dani is wanting Brendon out instead :animated_scratchchin: Hopefully Rach will do what she does best, run her nasty mouth, therefore shooting herself in the foot :animated_bouncy: one can hope. I know I'll be doing the happy dance if she goes :dance2:

Hope Rachel gets the boot. Brendon will kick and scream the first night, after that he'll be alot more pleasant around everyone, just like he was last season. She brings out the worst in him, she's the vile one. So hopefully we'll hear that door slam behind her nasty ass come Thursday :animated_rotfl:

But it seems like Dani is wanting Brendon out instead :animated_scratchchin: Hopefully Rach will do what she does best, run her nasty mouth, therefore shooting herself in the foot :animated_bouncy: one can hope. I know I'll be doing the happy dance if she goes :dance2:

She wants Brendon out because then she can take Rachel to final 2 and win

She wants Brendon out because then she can take Rachel to final 2 and win

Good luck taking Rachel to the final 2 now. Rachel is gonna go kamikaze on her ass. After all, Dani came between her and her man.

Dani is better at physical challenges but Rachel is better on the quiz/puzzle stuff. It will be a miracle if one doesn't take the other out before jury.

I really cannot stand this girl. She really think's she is smarter and better than everyone. What an ugly character trait to have. UGH.

Agree 100%. I dont think I can stand listening to her and Kahlia go on and on about their superiority much longer. It's a dull game just thinking about Brenchel being evicted.

I really hope Daniele has a genius plan, because right now, even if she does get rid of one person, there are others who want to take her out.

I support Daniele, but I really do hope she can figure something out. I know in Season 8, her and her father were screwed, but they incredibly made it to the final 2. I just hope she can survive and figure out a way to get some allies.

Anyway, peace

Not sure where to share this ( sorry mods). Since it's danielle's dad I thought I would put it here. has anyone seen the Dick at Nite show?? This link has Dick,Jun,janelle and james discussing the season http://www.rtvzone.com/

I saw it! It was great! It was good to see that Everyone is pulling for Dani! Even Janelle was tired of the vet's throne, but they did say that this past week was not good game play for Danielle because Danielle came out strong to early. As Janelle said, this is BB and anything can change! And my personal BB idol Dani from BB3 was calling giving shouts out to Dani! LOL!

Good luck taking Rachel to the final 2 now. Rachel is gonna go kamikaze on her ass. After all, Dani came between her and her man.

Dani is better at physical challenges but Rachel is better on the quiz/puzzle stuff. It will be a miracle if one doesn't take the other out before jury.

Not true Dani is good at puzzles too ... She conquered the puzzles as well as the physical challenges in her season ... The Face mash and the time line she won both of those.

yes, Dani won many challenges and povs...she did however lose the F3 final physical comp...water sprayed on her was too cold...but did win final knowledge comp...but still ED won over Dani because he was slightly less despised by the BB8 Jury and their only choices were ED/Dani...brilliant F2, actually.

Daniele is a great competitor in a lot of areas but, as she said herself, you can't win game only with competitions. She'll be vulnerable at least every other week because she can't win all the HOH's, and she has some competition for the vetoes - from the people who are after her. She was dumb not to throw the HOH to Kalia last night. She would have been safe and would have been able to play again next week. I also believe Brenchel would have kept their word if she kept them off the block this week. By splitting up Rachel/Brendon she's only helping the house and they'll go after her next because she is the next biggest threat to most of them (besides Kalia and Lawon which is laughable). As much as she says it's not personal, she's playing like it is. Not too bright imo.

Daniele is a great competitor in a lot of areas but, as she said herself, you can't win game only with competitions. She'll be vulnerable at least every other week because she can't win all the HOH's, and she has some competition for the vetoes - from the people who are after her. She was dumb not to throw the HOH to Kalia last night. She would have been safe and would have been able to play again next week. I also believe Brenchel would have kept their word if she kept them off the block this week. By splitting up Rachel/Brendon she's only helping the house and they'll go after her next because she is the next biggest threat to most of them (besides Kalia and Lawon which is laughable). As much as she says it's not personal, she's playing like it is. Not too bright imo.

I don't think it was a bad move taking HOH this week. Because she knows like everyone this comp was for her to win. Next weeks comp could be completely different and she could lose thus going on the block. At least if she goes on the block next week and go home she did win an HOH. So taking HOH this week was definitely in her better judgment.

They were coming after he anyway. So she's not losing anything by putting them up. And the newbies didn't come to win anyway... LOL

I don't think it was a bad move taking HOH this week. Because she knows like everyone this comp was for her to win. Next weeks comp could be completely different and she could lose thus going on the block. At least if she goes on the block next week and go home she did win an HOH. So taking HOH this week was definitely in her better judgment.

They were coming after he anyway. So she's not losing anything by putting them up. And the newbies didn't come to win anyway... LOL

Sure, if that's her goal in the game...to win one HOH and go home the next week. If so, I hope it comes true for her.

Sure, if that's her goal in the game...to win one HOH and go home the next week. If so, I hope it comes true for her.

No that wasn't her goal but her plan to backdoor Jeff backfired so now she has to take it one week at a time. Its just a consequence she has to deal with and the reality of the situation is that she is not in a good spot after this week and she needed to at least break up one of the couples before she goes.

Dani looks so miserable sitting there with her alliance of Kalia and Lawon...everyone else is together in the kitchen laughing having fun....Earlier her and Kalia said they are sick of Lawon and hope he doesn't come up to the HOH...too bad she has no one to says she's sick of Kalia to.....

Almost felt this HOH was a given. At first I loved the twists to the game but now I hate it! I would be happy to fast forward through this week. I hope J or J win next week and go ahead with backdoor of Dani. If Dani had not had ED to hide behind in their season she would not have won the $50k. Shame on her letting Dom take the fall. Really didn't think anyone could make keeping Rachel a bonus but after last week Dani has stepped up to fill those shoes. :down:

Almost felt this HOH was a given. At first I loved the twists to the game but now I hate it! I would be happy to fast forward through this week. I hope J or J win next week and go ahead with backdoor of Dani. If Dani had not had ED to hide behind in their season she would not have won the $50k. Shame on her letting Dom take the fall. Really didn't think anyone could make keeping Rachel a bonus but after last week Dani has stepped up to fill those shoes. :down:

She didn't let Dom take the fall she had the golden key. They knew it was her idea and the reason it all blew up is Doms fault for trusting Shelly.

Archived