Live Feed and BB AfterDark - 7/24 thru 7/27

CeCiMom

ame='Janis' date='26 July 2011 - 04:23 PM' timestamp='1311722581' post='712719']

I remember back in the beginning the HGs saying something about the 4th key realy being useless because of the timeline.

I think it might have even be Dick who mentioned it.

I'd love to see someone beat Dani in the HoH comp this week. People love her so much they automatically assume she'll win because she's been forced to hold back for 3 or 4 weeks. Imagine her frustration if it were Jordan who beats her? :animated_bouncy:

(more likely to see Jeff or Brendon take it though - unless it's set up for smaller people)

I soooo hope this happens! I would LOVE to see Jeff win, she hates him so much. She'd probably win the POV but I would still love to see it happen!

kalia and jeff are somewhat going at it over her lying :animated_bouncy:

i cant wait for thursday

this hoh comp is going to be bloodbath :animated_bouncy:

i cant wait for thursday

this hoh comp is going to be bloodbath :animated_bouncy:

pov comp will be good as well :animated_bouncy:

Dani calling the shots. She just told Shelly to talk to Porsche and get her on their side. Dani has Lawon all fired up. It will be interesting to see who is "playing" Dani.

Dani said Jordan is stupid. She said Rachel said she has a black heart and it hurts.

I think everyone is afraid that Dani is going to win the next HOH.

I can't wait until tomorrow!

lol i completely forgot bb was on tonight :animated_bouncy:

Yes it is sooooooooooooo frustrating. It's just not faaaaaaaaaaaaaaair.

and why are all 4 cameras on Dani and Dom again whispering. I would rather watch plants grow.

She was like that in her season, yet you loved it and got very defensive when others mentioned her whining ways. She is the same ole Dani, only this time she's going after bully Jeff. I hope she wins HOH.

Edited

I'm surprised how little they showed tonight. But tomorrow night will be good!!!

Me too. I have been telling my coworkers that tonight would be really good. They may show some more tomorrow night, and of course the fight from today.

Tonight was a little eye opener for me. I didn't realize how quickly Shelly runs off to squeal on other HG's. I thought she sat on info and only brought it up when she felt the time was right later on. I know the editing showed her doing it immediately but maybe she waited a little while before telling Jordan.

Shelly is really trying to be cool but I'm surprised more of the HG haven't caught on to her pattern yet.

I only hope the winner of the HOH tomorrow is a newbie just so I can see things do the big flip in the house. Any newbie but Porsche, that is, lol

Tonight was a little eye opener for me. I didn't realize how quickly Shelly runs off to squeal on other HG's. I thought she sat on info and only brought it up when she felt the time was right later on. I know the editing showed her doing it immediately but maybe she waited a little while before telling Jordan.

Shelly is really trying to be cool but I'm surprised more of the HG haven't caught on to her pattern yet.

I only hope the winner of the HOH tomorrow is a newbie just so I can see things do the big flip in the house. Any newbie but Porsche, that is, lol

Any noobie but Shelly you mean... I don't think Shelly will put up any of the vets. Atleast with Porsche there is a slight chance, I say that because Porsche never told anyone that dom and Dani approached her and Shelly really likes JJ and Brendon and for some ungodly reason she seems like she is willing to give $500K to JJ all over again. If I were her husband I would be pissed with what she is saying and portraying.

Ok so Dani, Dom and Kalia are trying to get Porche and Shelly on board to vote to keep Dom.

1. I don't understand why they haven't figured out that Shelly is the informant

2. I don't understand why Shelly, Porche and Kalia are scared to vote to keep Dom for fear of going on the block. Do they not realize they are all on the outs and JJ and BR have a final 4 deal.

I think they are all just stupid and tho Dani shot herself in the foot she really is the only one with good sense. During the house meeting it should have been apparent that JJ and BR have a deal with everyone in the house. So what does it matter now if everyone votes the way they want. They will all be on the block eventually at the rate they are going.

What are these people thinking???

Shelly is annoying. the newbies never stood a chance with her. She will drop out of the game, just so Jeff/Jordan can get further. Does she not realize that when one of them needs to go on the block they will turn on her quickly? She is too obsessed with them.

At this point, I don't know if I would want Dom to come back, or Cassi. That is, if someone is coming back of course

I think they are all just stupid and tho Dani shot herself in the foot she really is the only one with good sense. During the house meeting it should have been apparent that JJ and BR have a deal with everyone in the house. So what does it matter now if everyone votes the way they want. They will all be on the block eventually at the rate they are going.

What are these people thinking???

I agree. I think Shelly should vote however she wants.. she's noone's target no matter how she votes.

Archived