Live Show - July 21

Ooops, about that! haha - the skank better not nominate Jeff/Jordan.

HAHAHAH apparently, I won't get to see it for another 2 hours UGH!!

I knew there was a good chance she'd win, everytime she played hoh last season she won it, as long as she doesn't nom Jeff/Jordan I'm fine

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooops, about that! haha - the skank better not nominate Jeff/Jordan.

I don't think she will this time around, if Dani has anything to do with it, she will try, (maybe ) to protect Dom, but I think Lawon and Kalia will be up or Dom and Adam

this season is in many ways similar to season 7

rachel being janelle winning all the comps but with poor social game :animated_bouncy:

this season is in many ways similar to season 7

rachel being janelle winning all the comps but with poor social game animated_bouncy.gif

Technically, this is the 2nd challenge that was throw to Rachel (Brendon obviously didn't try b/c Rachel can now eat this week and Dick/Dani jumped off the banana for her).

Did anyone else noticed how Julie hesitated before giving most of the answers? Wonder if BB was changing them to match their views...

Technically, this is the 2nd challenge that was throw to Rachel (Brendon obviously didn't try b/c Rachel can now eat this week and Dick/Dani jumped off the banana for her).

Did anyone else noticed how Julie hesitated before giving most of the answers? Wonder if BB was changing them to match their views...

technically :animated_rotfl:

a win is a win in my book

throw or not she she was in the end position to received the throw

does matt loses his endurance comps win last season since ragan threw to him

jmho :animated_bouncy:

technically animated_rotfl.gif

a win is a win in my book

throw or not she she was in the end position to received the throw

does matt loses his endurance comps win last season since ragan threw to him

jmho animated_bouncy.gif

I totally agree. Not doubting her there, just getting technical-tronic ;)

Hopefully, she'll realize that keeping J/J as other targets is the smart thing to do. But, the golden keys are over next week (as are likely pairs), so game play may change.

once the vets have to turn on each other the season will easily surpass bb12 :animated_bouncy:

This is my prediction.....I'll get lots of work done this week. I'm not interested in watching Pizza face and her delivery boy act, re-act, and play to the cameras. Yuck.

Seriously tho, I think she'll put up Dom and Atom (not a typo), unless Dani can talk her out of if, cause if Dom is gone there goes Dani's real alliance.

This is my prediction.....I'll get lots of work done this week. I'm not interested in watching Pizza face and her delivery boy act, re-act, and play to the cameras. Yuck.

Seriously tho, I think she'll put up Dom and Atom (not a typo), unless Dani can talk her out of if, cause if Dom is gone there goes Dani's real alliance.

But, Shipp...don't you want to learn Rachel's beauty secrets, you know, like smearing her face with Mayonnaise, etc? Then you'll know what NOT to do.

Guest 6Borders

OK I'm officially done with Big Brother because it's no longer Big Brother but the Brenchel show. I am willing to bet that they all but gave Brenchel the answers to the questions in DR in a round-about way.

I've cancelled my recording of the show and BBAD...thanks Grodner for totally ruining what used to be a good show!!! I'm OUT!!!

OK I'm officially done with Big Brother because it's no longer Big Brother but the Brenchel show. I am willing to bet that they all but gave Brenchel the answers to the questions in DR in a round-about way.

I've cancelled my recording of the show and BBAD...thanks Grodner for totally ruining what used to be a good show!!! I'm OUT!!!

Yeah, that pretty much sums up my feelings as well. If I have to listen to that cackeling voice and laugh anymore I'm going to smash a perfectly good TV.

Well maybe you just need to take this week off rather than blowing off the season just yet. Its still relatively early and a lot can happen in a week especially when Brenchel is out of power next week.

As far as the Shelly question goes..you have to admit she is pretty shady playing both sides and blaming everyone for the Keith vote when it was her. Maybe people voted Brenden for that reason..who knows..

I agree with you Stephen because I think when it gets to the point in the game when the vets try to start picking each other off it will get interesting. As for this week, I really can't handle watching Brenchel in the HOH on a daily basis. If they show other things on the feeds besides those two I'll tune in. Otherwise, I'm not wasting my time on, "Do you still love me, Brendon?" Ugh.

agree with stephan and Moxie, I have the feeds just on a monthly basis and if it gets really stupid I will just cancell, but right now I am havin fun with y'all here at Morty's hangin out till it starts gettin juicy, believe me, the feeds are boring right now, but I still have been havin fun, so I'll hang , I do every summer, I am however sick of Grodner and her assnine antics, that is a show in itself,lol

I was almost expecting BB to let Jeff win, since he was the only one to answer an opposite answer on one of the questions. I would think viewers prefer him over Brenchel.

WOW some hostile people after last nights show.... I mean I wasnt too thrilled to see her win again.... I could even sense Julie's like ....great here we go again.!! lol

But im hoping something will come up...more drama of some sort!! I agree they are the most annoying people on this planet.. :disappointed:

But things sound like they are about to change.... I sure hope so.!!

Lisa

Archived