Hurricane Howie

billw84

it was a bright and sunny day. kaysar was discussing things with april, april starts attacking rachel, then the sky started to turn cloudy about 3 minutes in...

click FREE button to download

http://rapidshare.de/files/4023212/hurrica...eHOWIE.zip.html

courtesy hamsterwatch

Howie: Nobody's bothered to put you up yet cuz you're not worth nominating

April: It was a group decision, it's not just me!

Howie: Bullshit! You're gonna sit here for six weeks for minumum fucking wage!

Howie: You and your fat husband and your ugly dog

April: You look like a fucking idiot

Janelle: At least he doesn't look like a fucking liar

Howie: Did I break a BB rule yet? No, good

Howie: You're going out next week when I get HOH, and I will

April: I don't care!

Howie: You're a waste of a nomination and a vote! You're stuck here with me or you're stuck in sequester with me with no cigarettes

it was a bright and sunny day.  kaysar was discussing things with april,  april starts attacking rachel, then the sky started to turn cloudy about 3 minutes in...

click FREE button to download

http://rapidshare.de/files/4023212/hurrica...eHOWIE.zip.html

"I started playing strategically since day one, and after promises breaking, its starting to get personal... say hello to Hurricane F!cking Howie!"

"Say goodbye to your dog, your fat hubby, and hello to minimum wage!"

"Your stuck in sequester with me, dumb biatch!"

Okay, once it downloads what do you do?

Oh April is saying that Howie is physically scaring her, like she did with Michael. She says

"He keeps following me around the house fucking with me."
Has anyone seen this?

April's so irrating. I can't stand her. I'm glad Howie went off on her. From day one I thought she was a trouble maker and with each day that passes I'm proven right. I can't wait to see her on the block one of these weeks and how she'll be trying to get her sorry ass off. She say she doesn't care but look at last week and how she was putting up a stink because she didn't want to be put up. She cares! Get real. er.. I can't stand her.

My favorite part of the clip is when you hear Maggie and April talking about how Howie looks like and idiot and Janelle (or maybe it was Rachel) says "at least he doesn't look like a liar".. ohh that was soooooo good. :)

Even Howie's small mind can comprehend finally that he was played like the Stooge he is, and for it, him and his entire team will lose. This is so sweet for me, as a James fan, and having to listen to his ignorant "it might bite me in the ass later" and that crap he said after backstabbing James.

How is this for biting you in the ass, Howie? Go spoon with Beau, and stop trying to play the game, please. You're comic relief, and made a f*cking idiot of yourself when you attempted to.

Guest sunflower0501

i hope james fans realize that if he doesn't join back into his old alliance, he is screwed. howie told maggie, and her group that he would vote for james to have the money, then soon after that maggie said they may need to take out james next week to prevent that.

Great clip!

April's continuous "I don't care! I'm not in it for the money!" statements were making my head hurt. Her shrill annoying voice was really painful to listen to. How frustating it must be to try and go off on someone like that.

Out of everyone in that house I really don't want April to win the most. She makes me crazy!

Guest Shockalot

Awesome Billw (and hamsterwatch) and Lakeshow for the .mov!

I tuned in just after it all went down and got Aprils version which featured near violent attackng lol.

Man.. I noticed Howies temper has been showing up and he has been threatening to tell April off - now it was great to be able to see exactly what happened!

Thx again guys!

I miss him and why the hell did he get nice tonight because those sheep deserve a hell of a lot more shit.

I miss him, too! I thought maybe BB told him to cool it - which wouldn't be fair if they did! Jen needs to realize her actions have consequences.

Okay, so I can see if Rachel told him to calm down, but why the hell is he giving Jen a massage?

Come back Hurricane Howie!

What I find funny is that they all were talking about they made the decision to put up Kaysar together and they would all take the consequences together... April can't take it... It's all they can talk about in the HoH room... They aren't taking it really... They are reacting not acting to the problem...

Guest Dave E Boy

Now that Hurricane Howie has died down, notice April et al. They're right back to their same modus operandi. They feel threatened by the game, then lob irrelevant attacks behind others' backs. They play like they're innocent, dejected and put upon by other players who are only trying to win the game...just like them!

If you ever meet someone like this in real life, RUN. They suck ass.

BTW: Don't bother saying 'Well Kaysar and Janelle does that too'. They suck when they play the game that way too.

Guest sunflower0501

rachel told howie, that he needs to cool it and let janelle do her thing, because she said it was too their benefit. i don't know if she means, that will make them want to evict janelle versus kaysar, or that will make them hate janelle more then them on down the road.

which if it means, to let janelle annoy them, for them to want her gone rather then kaysar it is working, because some of them have said they would rather kaysar win the money then janelle, but i don't know if that is enough to save him, so far i don't believe it is. (i wish it was, because if they really want a peaceful sequester house it would be better to have kaysar there then janelle, he tries always to get along with everyone).

I was amused when I heard April saying how she can't wait until she's in the sequester house and Howie walks in trying to be nice. She said she is really going to get him by ignoring him all week and that she knows he will expect her to forgive him, but she won't.

Ummm, I don't think so, April! You're in dreamland, honey.

Archived