Is BB fixed/manipulated?

SovFan10

Me too and me too!

I also, admit it, and have been admitting it all year. A posters big attack on me once was "YOU DON'T LIKE BB AS A GAME!!!!" :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

True! SO? :food-smiley-005::outfitted_pirate:

LMAO. Me too!!

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My guess is the Fortune Teller will have something to do with this year's luxury.

:animated_bouncy:

I have to say I would LOVE to see the girls get a whole bunch of new clothes--I think that's a very fun luxury comp! Jordan and rachel check the fortune teller again! :animated_bouncy:

I'd like to see an America's Vote for some really nice luxury to be given to a duo and have R/J win it by a landslide. And then get to see P/K/S crying and whining about America loving R/J.

:hurray:

This is the best idea!

I a surprised that no one has said this yet...even if pandoras box was not opened and Rachel won the pov herself and took herself off. Porshe was putting Adam up as a replacement nominee. So that left Rachel kalia and shelly to vote. Rachel would have voted Adam out and I also believe shelly would have voted Adam out as well, Jordan would have been safe either way. Shelly would never have voted Jordan out after their talk!!!

I don't think Shelly would have had that talk with Jordan had Jordan and Rachel still been on the block. I think the only reason she had that talk was because she wanted to get on their good so that they will vote her to stay.

I don't think Shelly would have had that talk with Jordan had Jordan and Rachel still been on the block. I think the only reason she had that talk was because she wanted to get on their good so that they will vote her to stay.

animated_shocking.gifPLEASE GET RID OF SHELDON!!!! animated_shocking.gif

I wonder is this POV will be hanging on something... I bet if it's a porkchop Cowlia will chew through the rope!!

MadMarty I am not positive but I believe the POV we will see tonight will be hanging of some sort. They were talking about Jordan being 2nd one down and then how Kalia had to have her arm bandaged up by Porsche because poor thing got a rope burn.

MadMarty I am not positive but I believe the POV we will see tonight will be hanging of some sort. They were talking about Jordan being 2nd one down and then how Kalia had to have her arm bandaged up by Porsche because poor thing got a rope burn.

She prolly got the munchies and started knawing on it!!!

Hell yeah it is fix! It is geared towards certain people tocertain comps win! And if they don't win its then they will add a bogus twist to keep their people in! Im PISSED! BB did not play fair! Rachel ask for a pandora, she got one! Usually they will tell us about any twist! Not this time! So allison groaner can keep her precious jordan in! The game is over might as well write jordan or Rachel a check, the newbies never had a chance! But that is ok, I see only jeff and jordan fans are on the website now! I hope it was worth it because allison push all the other fans away who really wanted to see a fair fight! If u got got, then u got got..non of this BS if the producers do not like the outcome that they cheat!

Fortunately for The Fairy Grodmother BB ratings are way up! Sucks and Jokers both reported this! :animated_bouncy:

There are still tons of fans at Morty's. If you look at the views column, compared to the responses, there are literally thousands of people who read the board that don't even post--I thought that was interesting when I discovered it!

If a couple of people leave -oh well--the last time you posted how watching BB is not important--there are many MORE IMPORTANT things in "real life" like "what will happen to Kim Kardashian and who will win the NBA finals." :animated_rotfl: I am a sports fan myself since the Red Sox, Celtics, Bruins and Patriots have all won World Championships in the last five years, so I will be moving on too when this is over. :animated_bouncy:

Hell yeah it is fix! It is geared towards certain people tocertain comps win! And if they don't win its then they will add a bogus twist to keep their people in! Im PISSED! BB did not play fair! Rachel ask for a pandora, she got one! Usually they will tell us about any twist! Not this time! So allison groaner can keep her precious jordan in! The game is over might as well write jordan or Rachel a check, the newbies never had a chance! But that is ok, I see only jeff and jordan fans are on the website now! I hope it was worth it because allison push all the other fans away who really wanted to see a fair fight! If u got got, then u got got..non of this BS if the producers do not like the outcome that they cheat!

The thing that makes me really happy about the whole PB thing, besides helping to get J/R off the block, is that it totally torpedoed Porsche's HoH. She didn't keep who she wanted on the block, the people she wanted to sweat on the block, and one end up gone, get to decide who will get evicted and she knows all of this and is so mad about it. Yep, all that makes me pretty darn happy. :grin2:

The thing that makes me really happy about the whole PB thing, besides helping to get J/R off the block, is that it totally torpedoed Porsche's HoH. She didn't keep who she wanted on the block, the people she wanted to sweat on the block, and one end up gone, get to decide who will get evicted and she knows all of this and is so mad about it. Yep, all that makes me pretty darn happy. :grin2:

Yep Porsche can just drive on down the road to the jury house. beep beep :giggle:

I find it very interesting that CBS has aired the last 2 shows and made it appear, to the tv audience, that Pandoras Box was opened before Jordan and Rachael were nominated for eviction.

Could it be that they don't want it to look like they found a way for Jordan and Rachael to stay?

Who runs this show? Houseguests or Production?

Just might be my last season of watching Big Brother................................

I think it was opened before. I think it was on Sunday's show and when Porsh read the card from Pandora's box, it said that they should all pick a duo. Porsch asked Kalia, Rachel asked Jordan and then Adam and Shelley were a team.

Since the teams were already picked, it goes without saying that Rachel and Jordan would go up.

If they did not have to pick teams, Porsch could have put Rachel and someone else up, and if Rachel won the POV, they could have put Jordan and someone up. That way, one of them would have gone home. But BB did not want that so they did this ploy.

I find it very interesting that CBS has aired the last 2 shows and made it appear, to the tv audience, that Pandoras Box was opened before Jordan and Rachael were nominated for eviction.

Could it be that they don't want it to look like they found a way for Jordan and Rachael to stay?

Who runs this show? Houseguests or Production?

Just might be my last season of watching Big Brother................................

It was opened before nominations. From the updates:

Posted 26 August 2011 - 04:58 PM

4:57 PM BBT

It was a Pandora's box. Porsche explains it had a champagne bottle and briefcase on it. She won 5k. Adam says "Well we still have the nomination ceremony right?"

Posted 26 August 2011 - 08:00 PM

8:00 PM BBT

"Like I said, just because you're nominated doesn't mean your done." Jordan says to Rachel "You've still got veto."

Looks like Jordan/Rachel are nominated.

Frankly, I enjoy Morty's more than Big Brother, itself. It is nice to see the same people from year to year and show to show. Comforting and nice to know that they are well in their lives. (That includes YOU).

oh I am SO with you on this...people here are awesome...and that definitely includes you :-p

-Kyo

It started as a "social experiment" on the HGs.......but it became a social experiment on the viewers. Look at the great lengths ppl go to trying to figure out the game, commenting on who's "right" & who's "wrong", who "deserves to win", etc.

Archived