Is BB fixed/manipulated?

SovFan10

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No I think that when I said people you took offense because you knew I was talking about you and you tried to cover it.

HEE hee I'm taking offense? LOL I am having a great time! It's obvious I'm not angry at all--if you are for some reason--I can't help that! :animated_bouncy: :animated_bouncy:

Covering? :animated_rotfl: I admit--LOVE the rigging!

Wait a minute--you ARE talking about me? Thanks for finally saying it --no problem--I'm not a snob--you can address me-feel free!

I am wondering if the Producers did actually try to manipulate the outcome of the game. They knew if they brought the DUO twist back into the game Rachel and Jordan would pair up. Now if the POV competition was one that they knew Rachel would do well in then they might have been manipulating the game. It looks as though at this point Shelly is going to leave this week. With Shelly out, Jordan and Rachel are going to try to win HOH. Kalia will be forced to win HOH at this point, because it looks like Adam has flipped yet again. Gee and everyone thought Shelly was flipping all the time, Adam seems to do it more than anyone.

Well sure production threw it out there as a possible way to help J/R, but ultimately PorcHo is the one who opened it, right? So it wasn't completely BB control..........manipulation maybe but not control.

BB promised us drama! :animated_rotfl: They made good on it! :animated_bouncy:

Have the Jeff and Jordan fans realized this? If not then I expect everyone to admit Jordon doesnt know how to play the game

HEY!!! Listen all Jeff and Jordan fans! Nebartist is demanding every single one of you admit Jordan is a useless HG who can't play the game!(So what if she won her season-just ignore that fact) Every single one of you are completely obligated to do this--for some reason!

Do it now! :angry2:

HHHM, on the other hand Deedsy has a point too! :animated_bouncy:

Sorry to start a new topic similar to one already going, but this is ridiculous. They got it to just two vets left in the game, so they change the rules for the veto? Yes, Porsche didn't have to open the box, but everybody does, and they knew she would. Then as I understand it, they have a veto that was similar to a comp that Rachel had already won? If you think this is a coincidence you need to pull your head out of the sand. It was over with, it was done one of Rachel/Jordan was going to lose and the other one was going to be gone as soon as they failed to win a comp. You combine that with Brendon getting to come back in the house even though every online poll showed him no higher than 3rd. Also knowing that whoever was evicted could come back in the house was part of the reason Lawon stupidly volunteeered(sp) to be evicted. In short the newbies/Dani have won 5 of the last 6 HOH's, all 5 times one of the 4 of Brendon/Rachel/Jeff/Jordan has been targeted and yet 2 of them are still going to be there. I've watched this show since 2000 (BB1) and I never bought into the business that the producers try to alter the outcome. This isn't even a game anymore.

I think they would of done this no matter who won HOH. They wanted to do the duo twist 1 more time and this would of been the last chance they had with there only being 6 house guest. Just because they tempt you doesn't mean you have to accept. Por should of known something bad was going to happen once she took the box.

I saw a post that if P didn't open the box something bad was going to happen to the HG's anyway. You never know, if she didn't open it they would have had to play the POV as (you guessed it) duos!!!

I don't think that is how Pandora's Box works. The box needs to be opened in order for the twist to happen. I think had Por saw the 2 cases and 2 glasses she should of put 2 and 2 together and realized the duo twist was part of the Pandora's box deal but instead was just thinking about the money. Had she turned it down Jordon would be voted out this week and Por would be 5 grand poorer.

I LOVE this Pandoras Box!

Seriously, would anyone watch if it were Porsche, Kalia, Adam & Shelly in the house????

Not a fat chance in H E double L ...lol

I didn't have time to read all the comments but I just wanted to say IT'S PANDORAS BOX!!! LOL If you open it something bad is suppose to happen to the one who opened it. If she never opened it then none of this would have happened.I think it was a good twist because it really made them crap their pants when Rachel won the POV.

I love drama!!!! ;)

I think they would have done this no matter who won HOH. They wanted to do the duo twist 1 more time and this would of been the last chance they had with there only being 6 house guest. Just because they tempt you doesn't mean you have to accept. Por should of known something bad was going to happen once she took the box.

I agree that the nature of the Duo POV determined the timing of this Pandora's box. Porsche definitely knew that each Pandora's Box has a positive and negative impact (as the houseguests have spoken about it many times), and could see that the money would be the positive impact. I cannot blame her for not being able to imagine the negative impact would have such a large effect on the game.

I'm usually on the fence about rigging, but definitely agree this was a last minute decision to help Jordan/Rachel only b/c this is the only twist that I can remember that AG hasn't built up for weeks in advance.. Julie didn't even mention it on Thursday's show which leads me to believe it was not previously planned... however I'm happy with it because Thursday was just flat out depressing and I needed the pick me up. I also don't feel so bad b/c everyone else on the show excluding Kalia has gotten help to get to their spot too with the stupid golden key thing..

I can't actually recall the Pandora's Boxes of previous seasons with accuracy, but it seems to me that even though we were probably told in advance that one would be coming, we were never told the exact nature of the negative impact, in advance. And possibly this is the only time Pandora's Box has directly followed a Fast-Forward Double-Eviction show?

Come on now really? You think if Adam had asked Rachel to be his partner she would have said yes? :animated_rotfl:

And how were they to know the POV was going to be a repeat of the first HOH?

I would have been on Rachel like white on rice if I were Adam or Shelly. animated_rotfl.gifEven Porsche should have been smart enough to snag Rachel. When Julie said "double up" it was my first clue that Rachel and Jordan should be separated for the game. I can't blame Adam for not thinking about it, but Shelly or Porsche or even Kalia's calculating thoughts should have kicked into gear.

Have the Jeff and Jordan fans realized this? If not then I expect everyone to admit Jordon doesnt know how to play the game

HEY!!! Listen all Jeff and Jordan fans! Nebartist is demanding every single one of you admit Jordan is a useless HG who can't play the game!(So what if she won her season-just ignore that fact) Every single one of you are completely obligated to do this--for some reason!

Also forget the fact that Jordo came in second place in the last 2 HoH contests (the fast-forward one and the one after it). :blink:

Obviously you havent heard that BB does not fall under a game show like the $64,000 question or other game shows. This show is rigged and it is legal. So you can admit it is legal. Just like I can admit I know it is rigged and still cant quit the show animated_shocking.gif

Problem is that many are quitting the show. I know many who predicted that they would be twisting the outcome near the end in order to have the participants thye want left. It is a farce. Drive's one to drinking to have t quit a show once enjoyed!! food-smiley-005.gif

Dizzy yet from the circles you keep running? :animated_rotfl: You seemed to be jumping for joy praising Grodskank like the next Messiah for rigging the game in favor of Jordan (BTW, kudos for that....youre one of the few who can actually admit to it), but Nebartist didnt say anything ahout last season...hes talking about this. Anybody who needs production help to sit in a F2 chair is beyond pathetic...almost as pathetic as Dick thinking hes a BB god because viewers turned America's Player into his own personal lapdog. But hey, maybe Im wrong and youre right...who cant appreciate the great gameplay of sitting their with a vapid look on your face in conversations, passing gas every 5 minutes, and saying something "clueless yet cute" to make the masses go "AWWWWWWWWW". 500K here we come! :party_smilie:

Problem is that many are quitting the show. I know many who predicted that they would be twisting the outcome near the end in order to have the participants thye want left. It is a farce. Drive's one to drinking to have t quit a show once enjoyed!! food-smiley-005.gif

The show is manipulated, not rigged. There is a fine line between the two. Just because producers are giving advantages to more likable/entertaining people doesn't ruin the show for me. I'm not gonna quit the show just because some twist gave Rachel and Jordan a chance of both staying in the game. They even gave Porsche the chance to turn the twist down and then at least they had to compete for that chance and it wasn't just handed to them. Porsche is in comparable shape to Rachel and could easily have won that veto too.

Producers of reality shows are always gonna try to keep interesting people in their shows and give advantages to underdogs to keep things interesting. It's a fact of the business. When it was the whole house against Dani/Kalia, the competitions/twists favored them until it swung back the other way and it's Rachel and Jordan against the house so now competitions/twists are naturally going to favor them. As long as it's not deliberately rigged I'm okay with that.

Dizzy yet from the circles you keep running? :animated_rotfl: You seemed to be jumping for joy praising Grodskank like the next Messiah for rigging the game in favor of Jordan (BTW, kudos for that....youre one of the few who can actually admit to it), but Nebartist didnt say anything ahout last season...hes talking about this. Anybody who needs production help to sit in a F2 chair is beyond pathetic...almost as pathetic as Dick thinking hes a BB god because viewers turned America's Player into his own personal lapdog. But hey, maybe Im wrong and youre right...who cant appreciate the great gameplay of sitting their with a vapid look on your face in conversations, passing gas every 5 minutes, and saying something "clueless yet cute" to make the masses go "AWWWWWWWWW". 500K here we come! :party_smilie:

:D ME? I'm far from dizzy. I'm not worried about debating anyone! :animated_bouncy::P

Maybe Neb wasn't talking about last year(she didn't specify) but I was, so too bad about that.

Jordan already won BB. Now she will probably win again.

Jordan is nice and, I'll be really glad if she wins again--I don't care if you or Neb doesn't think she deserves it--I'm sure Jordan doesn't care too!

She can laugh all the way to the bank! :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl: :animated_rotfl:

I don't like Kalia, Porches, Shelly and only tolerate Adam so I want to go on record as saying that I was thrilled to see Rachel and Jordan get a reprieve (however it came to be) and more thrilled when Rachel took advantage. I have reasons for feeling as I do but as I've written heretofore; I see no reason to explain why or how I feel as I do, I just do. Try it.

The show is manipulated, not rigged. There is a fine line between the two. Just because producers are giving advantages to more likable/entertaining people doesn't ruin the show for me. I'm not gonna quit the show just because some twist gave Rachel and Jordan a chance of both staying in the game. They even gave Porsche the chance to turn the twist down and then at least they had to compete for that chance and it wasn't just handed to them. Porsche is in comparable shape to Rachel and could easily have won that veto too.

Producers of reality shows are always gonna try to keep interesting people in their shows and give advantages to underdogs to keep things interesting. It's a fact of the business. When it was the whole house against Dani/Kalia, the competitions/twists favored them until it swung back the other way and it's Rachel and Jordan against the house so now competitions/twists are naturally going to favor them. As long as it's not deliberately rigged I'm okay with that.

Excellent post and spot on! :notworthy:

The twist had 2 potential outs to keep it from being used. 1) Porsche could of turned it down, 2) Rachel and Jordan could of lost the POV.

I really don't think that CBS planned for Jeff to go home on the fast forward, which in my mind just shows the game is not fixed, but heavily manipulated? Sure.

In the end it comes down to the house guest's desire to pull it off though. The only time I ever truly felt that CBS fixed the game results was the week that Jani didn't win HOH and Ivette did, and suddenly it was "broken" and they had to "Re-do" it.

I really don't think that CBS planned for Jeff to go home on the fast forward, which in my mind just shows the game is not fixed, but heavily manipulated? Sure.

But that's the point...this is supposed to be a game...they tout it as a game where anyone can win...but the minute production enters their little fingers in it then it loses the fairness portion. Grossner saw her little friends about to get the axe and she decided that it wasn't right...so all of a sudden PB shows up and oh lookie...Rachel gets a double PoV on a game she already one...so yeah I know you already feel the game is manipulated but I just wish production would not try to tout it as some fair game when it's a BS game that production twists how they want it

-Kyo

Archived