Is BB fixed/manipulated?

SovFan10

since they gave rachel the option to chose who went first the time jordan won the golf comp

i found it weird that now that option wasnt given to daniele instead going to random draw :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

• Replies 396
  • Created
  • Last Reply

who knows if it is really fixed but sure they may slant it one way or the other but I for one dont care as long as its interesting TV.

and whether this is interesting or not is best left up to the viewer ratings

Guest Corky812

Wellllll...if Brendon gets voted back in I will be 100% convinved producer Allison fixed it. No way will I ever believe America would vote Brendon back into the game just so he could be with Rachel!

Look at the bright side, as least they didn't bring back pinhead!! (Jesse)

If BB is steering the game this year they are doing a piss poor job of it! I have to agree with the masses, this is the most BORING season!! I wish they would leave the vets for the allstar shows only!!!

Looks like he's busy elsewhere:

by Lynn Hoppes

8/5/11

Mama won't be happy.

But Jessie Godderz -- Mr. Pec-Tacular from CBS' "Big Brother" -- is heading to TNA Wrestling this fall as an arrogant musclehead.

Godderz, who starred as the loudmouth bodybuilder on Seasons 10 and 11 of the CBS show, recently signed a developmental deal with the hopes of debuting before the end of the year.

"My mom hates that I'm likely going in as a bad guy, but I told her that I might be good later!" said Godderz, who is 5-foot-9 and 200 pounds. "Now, my girlfriend

Her HOH gift basket is gonna be the size of a 1957 Buick. :cookie:

I have been reading the boards each season but haven't posted the last couple of seasons. This is the best one liner I have read here. Just had to say so.

I think it would be pretty hard to actually rig the whole game w/o the HGs going along with it but certainly there seems to be a pattern of production slanting things, like having a comp that favors someone, and stirring the pot when things get boring.

since they gave rachel the option to chose who went first the time jordan won the golf comp

i found it weird that now that option wasnt given to daniele instead going to random draw :animated_scratchchin::animated_bouncy:

Picking the order of the golf game is completely different than picking the order of a knockout/elimination challenge. In the golf game the first person could have gotten the best score and still won. In the knockout, she would be putting up two people she wants out of the comp and guaranteeing one would be.

Wellllll...if Brendon gets voted back in I will be 100% convinved producer Allison fixed it. No way will I ever believe America would vote Brendon back into the game just so he could be with Rachel!

I voted for him and it's not so he can be with Rachel (well, he wouldn't now obviously anyway). It was to give Jeff/Jordan/Rachel an extra player on their side (I didn't know who was leaving for sure when I voted). America still loves Jeff & Jordan no matter how they feel about Brendon & Rachel so I could see it happening. Plus, if you think about people who may vote newbies like Dom or Cassie, the votes could be split between them. Then there are the people who think Daniele's back to her whiny self from BB8 (moi) and don't want to give her any help for turning on her alliance week 3. I think Brendon has a shot without it being fixed.

I think it would be pretty hard to actually rig the whole game w/o the HGs going along with it but certainly there seems to be a pattern of production slanting things, like having a comp that favors someone, and stirring the pot when things get boring.

This comes up every year but every year they have the same type of comps in almost the same order so it's pretty easy to predict them. That said I did notice they had the question "who was the third person to fall off the banana?" and Brendon/Rachel and/or Jeff/Jordan had actually used that exact example when talking about possible questions.

Her HOH gift basket is gonna be the size of a 1957 Buick. :cookie:

:animated_rotfl:

That's bigger than a Porsche, right? lol Don't know how I missed this one before.

Anyways, with all the Lawon business and bringing back a HG you know it was written in the stars for Brendan to come back and for AG to live up to her Dynamic Duo twist. J/J are fizzling out and she knows it, Dani lost one half of her duo so AG has no choice but to showcase R/B this season.

The first HOH question was about Dominic's eviction speech right? That one I think was pretty obvious... but I was really confused as to how she knew what the other questions were... I knew that Danielle or some newbie was going to win that HOH competition because this year has been a total snooze, but as much as I hate to say it, with Rachel and Brendan gone, there REALLY won't be anything to watch or do. As annoying as they could be together, who else is going to get everyone riled up on the show? Lawon? Yeah right

I think Rachel's going to stay this week and Brendon's going to return, bringing back the drama and making Kalia and Dani's hoh's both moot. They'll both be sooooo mad.

While I'd hate to see Brenchal get their way being reunited like that...it would make for some interesting TV. :animated_scratchchin:

actually, I was thinking that Dom would be the one to have a chance to go back IF the game was rigged.......that would have evened up the sides and made it more interesting for the live show viewers.

Yep and here comes the crying and whining that Brendon won. That said at first I did kind of not believe Brendon could of won. That said I think Jeff made a good point giving the Veto to Rachel made America vote for him. I could definitely see older folks liking that.

:animated_rotfl:

That's bigger than a Porsche, right? lol Don't know how I missed this one before.

Anyways, with all the Lawon business and bringing back a HG you know it was written in the stars for Brendan to come back and for AG to live up to her Dynamic Duo twist. J/J are fizzling out and she knows it, Dani lost one half of her duo so AG has no choice but to showcase R/B this season.

BINGO Sweetie. Yah got dat right! :dance2:

Do the-powers-that-be read these boards? This show is soooooooooo rigged! I refuse to believe that America chose Brendan to have the chance to come back today.

It is rigged. CBS thinks that people actually want to watch B&R again? Really?? They couldn't be more wrong! I've already taken this show off my DVR. Thank God I didn't waste money on the feeds. I'm done this season, not only because of the blatant rigging by CBS and Grodner, but this board has become very hateful. I've been on here for years but never saw such hateful words geared to a player (mostly Kalia), its childish and cruel. I can't be a part of something like that. Ciao! :animated_wave:

I too am disappointed with the outcome. I guess our poll wasnt a reflection of the rest of america's vote. The B&R show is old. And you are right njdukie.....the cruel comments are disappointing.

So Im jumping on the Dani bandwagon just because she's now the underdog.

go dani go

Do the-powers-that-be read these boards? This show is soooooooooo rigged! I refuse to believe that America chose Brendan to have the chance to come back today.

Agree, it sure looks rigged, just call it the "Brenchel Show" and be done with it. Don't believe he won the vote to come back. Could they make it more obvious.....so sick of them.

Ok, I bow down.

I have always believed that Big Brother was pure and untouched.

Noway did America vote Blech boy back in.....noway. Every poll had Dom or Cassie WAY ahead.

At least Dani has the opportunity to boot one of them again.

Thank you !!

I have never been a Brenchel fan. I believe their relationship is very unhealthy...it's more like a drug addiction than any kind of honest relationship. However, even worse than that is my feelings towards Daniele and Kalia who I can only describe as the stereotypical mean girls. If you tied up their tongues until they had something nice to say to someone then their tongues would atrophy from lack of use.

Now, to get to the topic at hand, I do find it very odd that every poll on the planet had Cassie leading in the polls except CBS who had her running 3rd or 4th. I hate to say it but I believe the powers that be would have thrown Dominic in as the winner if Rachel had been evicted. Picture it now: Brendan and Rachel facing off for the right to return??? Nope. They promised a battle like none other. Which would get better ratings? A battle of good versus evil (based solely on your individual opinions as to who is good and who is evil) or Brendan falling on his own sword again?

I was elated to watch Daniele and Kalia squirm at the expense of having to watch kissy kissy huggy huggy for another week. I was then ready to throw my remote at the TV when I saw that Daniele won HoH. It's like a really bad re-run from 2 weeks ago. I can read the headlines now: How will Brendan and Rachel save themselves?? I don't think i care to re-read this Chapter. The book is boring the first time around.

Archived