Shelly - Week 3

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shelly could be the underdog of the season. If everything goes according to the Vet's plan for the next few weeks by picking off Dani, Kalia, Lawon, and Adam before turning on each other, then that leaves Shelly and Porche in prime position once the turn does happen. She could slide to the final 2 under the radar.

She has made herself very visible since day 1.

BUT ... she dosen't seem to say anything that could go back

to the wrong HG's that might hurt her. Mostly general

conversation and 'motherly advice'.

It seems like the only one she has talked seriously with

about game is Jordon.

I agree that she's playing a better game than any of the other Newbies.

But, it's early yet folks.........

Who the heck is Shelley playing for, herself or Jeff? This he/she is pathetic.

Pathetic smathetic, we will see when this gal takes it to the bank ,and I expect her to do just that, words are powerful things and she has the gift of gab, let me tell ya, she is not a he/she, that is sooo just wrong, the girl is not the fem fem type so why does it matter, why is she now a he /she, now that is what I call pathetic

Shelly is a smart game player. She not only has aligned herself with the power, but she has played a good social game that will take her far. She is my only pick of the newbees to win. I believe I did hear her make a deal with Jordan that she will stand by those two to the final three. This I would love. You go Shelly!!!

Shelly is a smart game player. She not only has aligned herself with the power, but she has played a good social game that will take her far. She is my only pick of the newbees to win. I believe I did hear her make a deal with Jordan that she will stand by those two to the final three. This I would love. You go Shelly!!!

Yeah Final 3 so JJ can pick each other and give her the boot! She's definitely playing to put $550K in JJ's pocket her husband should be so proud :dontgetit:

Wait a minute ... LOL ... I just re-watched tonights show and did Shelly lie to B/R about what Dom said. I didn't hear Dom tell shelly that he was going against BR.

Yes, she did and Jordan was right there behind her. They know Rachel is gullible. Unless it was edited, Shelley said Dani was going after Jeff, not the whole alliance.

She cracks me up by saying she has been playing this game with intergrity... I wander how she ranks her values because there is nothing intergrity about her game play. I respect it but she needs to stop acting like she is holier than thou in her game play... As soon as the tables turn, the vets are going to throw her to the wolves first to save their behinds. Her double dealing and trusting in the vets is going to back fire. I just trying to figure out what couple is going to squeal on her first. I think it will probably be the Brenchels!!! Jordan made final 4 deal with Shelly not Jeff and we know who wears the pants in that relationship! If it wasnt with Jeff then there is no deal.

She cracks me up by saying she has been playing this game with intergrity... I wander how she ranks her values because there is nothing intergrity about her game play. I respect it but she needs to stop acting like she is holier than thou in her game play...

Agreed! Also, she should come clean about really being a man, her integrity level will go up a few notches with me.

Archived