Porsche - Week 3

ms. irrelevant :cartoon_tinkerbell::animated_bouncy:

Could anyone make out exactly what she was saying at the end of the show tonight?

It sounded like she was thanking Kalia for being the only one to assume she wasn't a whore with the husband-stealing question.

Made me LOL anyway. :laugh4:

That and Rachel's pissing with her microphone on.

*tinkle*tinkle*tinkle*

Jeff: "That you Rach?" :lol2:

Love live TV.

you might as well add her as part of the rachel /brendon relationship since she is so attached to rachel :animated_bouncy:

:animated_rotfl: She's ridin the Brenchel train for sure, but I'll be laughin my ass off when the beotch rides right out of the house with them,lololol

Porsche up in HOH with Rachael telling her that she should back door Jeff & Jordon. So we have Dani telling her that and Porsche.

I just hope J&J are not split up before sequester.

I cannot stand this girl, such a nobody juvinile mind, her and Rachel were trashing on J/J because the went around the world together and couldn't they let someone else have a chance?? Jealous bitches

This girl is so bent out of shape because Dominic completely ignores her and she hates the fact none of the guys in that house are paying her any attention.

Talk about shallow.... rolleyes.gif

Her adjectives for herself were sexy, bitchy and clever. I would say she got one out of three right but she is actually more whiney than bitchy. Sexy? Dry toast is sexier. Clever? Haven't seen a trace of that in her. She probably the least interesting player I have ever seen on BB. She doesn't even DO anything worth commenting about.

Um, she thought a dead celebrity was going to come into the house and be on a new CBS show. Not the smartest girl around.

LOL, I know. :lol2:

But wasn't that Brendon's guess that Rachel told Porsche to try?

They're like 3 peas in a dumbass pod.

She did last longest of the n0oBs in the first HoH competition.

It'd be funny if she comes out of the gate on singles day and wins HoH.

It would shock the sh!t out of everyone and we'd find out what side she's been rooting for this whole time.

Archived