Kalia - Week 3

I literally just threw up, ran from the computer and threw up. COWlia is talking about her 'yeast infections' and how she names them. How in hells green acres did she ever pass the psych test???

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said she doesn't wear underwear because she needs to air it out. :lipsrsealed2:

Wow. That's just disgusting. That's definitely a pro of not having purchased the feeds. I don't have to be nauseated for hours after hearing Cowlia talk about her body like it's another person in the room.

I literally just threw up, ran from the computer and threw up. COWlia is talking about her 'yeast infections' and how she names them. How in hells green acres did she ever pass the psych test???

:fish: ewwwwwwwwww

It is not the fact that of her weight... it is her constant pigging out, with food falling out of her mouth and complaining that there is nothing for her to eat. Do you watch the feeds? She is unclassy and repulsive. We call it as we see it!

That's gross but I still have to ask...did she give a reason as to why she named her yeast infections? :animated_rotfl: ...and what did she name them, pray tell? That's just a bit bizarre, imo.

I had run from the computer when COWlia said that... LITERALLY I threw up... I missed the names or WHY...

Quote from Porsche the other night "Someone needs to go in the Diary Room and tell them - The vegetarian (Kalia) you put in here is eating all the chicken." :animated_rotfl:

OMG! That is hilarious!!!! Yeah I remember her saying she is a vegetarian and yet she consumes anything not nailed down. I think she must eat so much because half of it falls out of her mouth when she is chewing & talking... she is almost unreal. PURE nastiness. WTG CBS! Great casting on that one... NOT!

fly-swatter.gif

:animated_wave: thanks deanmachine, I am copying this smiley

I think y'all are all rude. She is annoying, but you don't have to constantly make fun of her weight or eating habits. I bet most of y'all are obese.

:lipsrsealed2: wha? that's what we do around here be bad and mean and make fun of ppl, this is a reality show board, I am as rude as it gets,lolololololol. not

:lipsrsealed2: wha? that's what we do around here be bad and mean and make fun of ppl, this is a reality show board, I am as rude as it gets,lolololololol. not

And you do it quite well Fatcat! LOL

These folks go on a TV show knowing they will be on camera 24/7 and they make choices. Some choose to be play hard (Janelle), some choose to fly under the radar (lawon). Some workout a lot (Jesse) and some eat a lot (Kalia). Some cry constantly (whamber) some choose to flaunt their sex life (Brenchel oh and James/Chelsea) and some like to bang pots and pans (evel dick). It is our duty and pleasure to comment on them so CBS knows we are watching!!

:party_smilie:

I think y'all are all rude. She is annoying, but you don't have to constantly make fun of her weight or eating habits. I bet most of y'all are obese.

Whaaaaa....she chose to go on nationwide TV and to be gawked at 24/7. This IS reality TV at it's finest, or worst, depends on which side of the camera you are on I guess. She is the one who complains about her weight while simultaneously shoveling food into her mouth, and then doesn't get her plump behind off the couch to exercise OR even lift a finger to wash a dish and also expects the other houseguests to make her meals to her own liking. She contributes nothing to the house. She doesn't even have much entertainment value.......just sucks up air and space in the house.

Kalia thnks she is the best Big Brother playa ever to hit the house, you shouda heard the pep talks she is giving Dom and Dani on how to play the game, this and that, , it is truly disgusting how great she really thinks she is and how she thinks she is rockin this game,I just want to jump in there and bitch slap her

God the chomping Dom and the slurping, it is sooo disgusting, must be now singing cause there is music

OMG, I know right, the minute Dom started talking about head shots then she had to talk about her head shots, I am gonna give the bitch a head shot here in a minute,lololol

:giljotiini:shhhhuuuuuutttt uuuuppp kaila, you do not know everything in the

world, now its about how to get an academy award

I read that Kalia says her game play is to make people think she is weak by sleeping a lot, being grumpy and crying. She is doing a damn fine job of it! But she forgot to mention eating everything in the house to make the others weak from hunger.

Guess what she is doing now! EATING AGAIN!! yep everyone else is having a cocktail and she is eating ice cream.

oh and talking while she is eating the ice cream. My mom taught me to not talk with food in my mouth! OMG it's the see food diet! GAG

Archived