Kalia - Week 3

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i use to say this about jordan

too useless to evict so safe this week

now me saying this she will probably win the game lmao :animated_rotfl::animated_bouncy:

:cheeseburger: Kalia saying she's not sure whether she want to go eat, what?? she is always putting something in her mouth, constantly chomping, last night she made popcorn and before it could pop she had to open up a bag of chips to shove in

She is just weird. She is running around the house whispering game with everyone. They need to evict her just because she never shuts up.

Obnoxious, bloated, frumpy, loud mouth know it all, gluttonous mess who unfortunately will be around for the long run. She's just one of those players you wouldn't want to waste an HOH on just because she sucks ...Listening to her is a bit hard to take..but at least we get to watch her blow up like that blueberry girl in willy wonka..and watch her figure out how to fashion something to wear out of one of the comforters because nothing she brought will fit her after a couple more weeks.

That nasty Cowlia came into the house talking about her fear and disgust of hair on the floor etc... YET on the feeds just now she pulled a wad-o-weave off of her ponytail holder and threw it behind the dresser... nasty ass cow!

Guess what COWlia is doing now! Anyone? Anyone... c'mon!!! She is stuffing her face... and while she is eating right now she says "Why am I eating these peanuts, I don't want to eat peanuts".... while saying it she shovels them into her mouth... LOVE LOVE LOVE how Dani is antagonizing her.... On to shoveling donuts and sweets into her pig nosed face... They need to get real grass in the backyard instead of that astro-turf so she can go out and graze....

Guess what COWlia is doing now! Anyone? Anyone... c'mon!!! She is stuffing her face... and while she is eating right now she says "Why am I eating these peanuts, I don't want to eat peanuts".... while saying it she shovels them into her mouth... LOVE LOVE LOVE how Dani is antagonizing her.... On to shoveling donuts and sweets into her pig nosed face... They need to get real grass in the backyard instead of that astro-turf so she can go out and graze....

Like that... COWlia. Good name for her. :D

Archived