Dominic - Week 3

aaah Dumbinic, you got screwed! Even figuring out/finding out Shelley was the other shady vote won't help this guy! I didn't want the newbies to be railroaded like this but so far I'm OK with it now. I hope Jeff and Jordan win and think it's hillarious that dani is proving she has no game!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well he made his bed by goin for the beautiful girl who he thought would help him, and all she did was jack up his game, if he woulda quit actin like everything was a joke, quit the flirtsy cutsy with Dani, and learned and paid more attention to geesh even Adam, he would not be going home thurs, he acted like a silly kid for most of the time he was in there, I got sick of him making a joke of everything, you could never tell whether he was serious or not, which when you need someone to take you seious like Jeff and when they talked, it fell apart, Jef shut him down, so sorry young Dom, you blew it.:cookoo:

Dominic saying he is leaving because he is young and strong.

When he leaves he will find out he was almost kept if it were not for Dani and her frantic evict Jeff plan.

the regulators will go down as probably the worst alliance in bb history

a member out the first three weeks of the game

only lone surviving member will be lawon :animated_bouncy:

the regulators will go down as probably the worst alliance in bb history

a member out the first three weeks of the game

only lone surviving member will be lawon :animated_bouncy:

And Lawon is already in their sites, so he won't last long.

Dominic knows he is going home and he is angry and told Dani and Kalia that he wants to be left alone. He knows he is going because of Dani. All Dani can do is laugh about it. She is playing social butterfly with everyone now and could care less about Dominic. cold

Dominic knows he is going home and he is angry and told Dani and Kalia that he wants to be left alone. He knows he is going because of Dani. All Dani can do is laugh about it. She is playing social butterfly with everyone now and could care less about Dominic. cold

exactly Marty, he is pissed and I don't blame him cause they made it real clear to him that she used him and now he is going home because she f'd him, she is a very cold fish, she could care less and is plotting her next move with Kalia

What is Dom doing? Yesterday, after his big session with Jeff, Brendon and Rachel, when they laid it out for him just how badly he was used by Dani, I thought for a little while he was going to go off on her (which might have made J/B/R reconsider booting him). Then he went right back to being bff's with Dani and told her that he didn't throw her under the bus at all, but he did totally throw her under the bus with them. He told them everything. Does he have a plan?? Did Jeff and Brendon say anything last night about Dom and Dani still being best buds after the truth was revealed?

I did not hear him talking about any plot or plan, it is just clear to me ge is smitten with her and I couldnt believe either that he ran right to her and said "I didn't trow you under the bus",lol but ge did. Now he is like beggin her tp hang out with him, it is pitiful, by by Dom

I've felt a little sorry for him from day one. He, unlike the others, had no previous knowledge of how BB is played. He had no clue who the veterans were. It's all new to him and I truly think he's been trying to figure out how to play the game from the beginning. In the first week, when he had the conversation out by the pool with Jeff and Brendon, when he kept saying things like "How do I know I can trust you?" and they took that as him saying in a roundabout way that he wouldn't trust them, I really believe he was being sincere in trying to figure out how to play. He wanted advice because he had no idea. Now, he's been used by Dani and he knows it. He's just a casualty. If he wanted to play the game at this point, the only thing that might save him would be his going off on Dani, but he's not going to do that. Looks like he's just going to exit with a whimper.

IMO, if you go into a game not knowing much you would be much better off sitting back and trying to learn......he didn't know anything and compounded it by pretending he had all the answers.

Personally, I find him cute & funny & might watch & enjoy him on some other show.

IMO, if you go into a game not knowing much you would be much better off sitting back and trying to learn......he didn't know anything and compounded it by pretending he had all the answers.

Personally, I find him cute & funny & might watch & enjoy him on some other show.

ITA... but buh-bye lesson learned , too bad he can't flip house and get Dani out instead .. NOW THAT WOULD BE AN EPIC BD!!:animated_rotfl::food-smiley-005:

What is Dom doing? Yesterday, after his big session with Jeff, Brendon and Rachel, when they laid it out for him just how badly he was used by Dani, I thought for a little while he was going to go off on her (which might have made J/B/R reconsider booting him). Then he went right back to being bff's with Dani and told her that he didn't throw her under the bus at all, but he did totally throw her under the bus with them. He told them everything. Does he have a plan?? Did Jeff and Brendon say anything last night about Dom and Dani still being best buds after the truth was revealed?

Stupid move

Stupid move

Yeah, another one, but I still kinda feel sorry for him. He really has no clue how to play the game. It's sort of like throwing a two yr old in with a bunch of ten yr olds to play a game of tag. The toddler doesn't have a chance.

Dominic's arrogance only works if you can win HOH's...Unfortunately for him he couldn't so he resorted to playing a came of lies, backdoors and deceptions. Plus he proved his untrustworthiness jumping from one player to another and breaking deals that should have guaranteed his safety pass the jury mark.

He put too much trust in Cassi who couldn't play BB to save her life and in Daniele who way overplayed..Hopefully there is no lame twist to bring back players and he's off the show for good. He has lots of fans so I doubt they will just let him be forgotten..

Well he's done about everything he can do to save himself...except the one thing that may have worked...distance himself from Daniele....throw her under the bus..go forward, back up and forward again with the perverbial bus and then take residence up the vets asses...But he was just too cool for that....he could have lived to strike another day...too bad noob..good riddance!

these regulators sure do love to throw the veto :animated_bouncy:

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name